Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: hey whats the chance  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
hey whats the chance
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:51:29 AM »
of gettin a sub forum for the stickies like an archives, somewhere all the stickies and informational keeper threads can go, peeps might be gettin thrown off seein the same threads up top all the time?

just a thought....

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Re: hey whats the chance
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 12:14:35 PM »
When I get a chance I am going to put all the cool Articals that Kirk did into one, that way there will be one set up artical up top. Course a sub folder might be kinda nice as well, but dont want to request to much since we just got our own section hehe.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 06:05:29 PM »
we should have a sub folder, its easier to keep track, PM dolphin you could name it bike setup or something?

Offline X E Ryder

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 02:09:52 AM »
Good idea, so the good info does not scroll of into "can't find it" land.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 01:04:58 AM »
I agree it will be a better forum, are all the "moved" threads sticky?

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »
Sub forum is not stickyed but there wont be any junk posted in there so it should stay relitivly small.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 05:47:24 PM »
I see the "moved" threads are not sticky, they could prolly be deleted now theres a sub folder... I will post my motoGP stuff soon! I have a ton!

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 05:54:37 PM »
No need to delete them, they will move off in time and some ppl might need to see where they where moved to for now.