Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: need 2002 busa wiring diagram for sandrail application...  (Read 10474 times)

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
    • www.sinistersandsports.com
need 2002 busa wiring diagram for sandrail application...
« on: July 19, 2006, 01:09:36 PM »
I have a PDF file for a 99-2000 busa.  Is it the same as the 2002?  If not, does anyone have a wiring diagram link to the PDF file for 2002?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:37:13 PM by yoshi »

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
Re: 2002 wiring diagram...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
What are you looking at for wiring? 
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 03:23:15 PM »
I build mini sandrails with busa powerplants......

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 03:24:38 PM »
damnit, i've alreayd made 3 post but i'm still considered a scooter riding girl scout, lol.....
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:38:11 PM by yoshi »

Offline DJ

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: need 2002 busa wiring diagram for sandrail application...
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 06:57:44 PM »
#1 you are gonna be a srg for quite some time

#2 do you run NA motors in those?

#3 run turbos.
Do you have a kiss for Daddy?

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
#1 you are gonna be a srg for quite some time  yeah, I figured, lol

#2 do you run NA motors in those? NA?

#3 run turbos.I have 3 orders for turbo's, i'll be hitting you guys up for the best systems for busa powerplants when I do

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 10:00:50 AM »
Alrighty, how bout this.  This is what I know so far, was hoping someone could fill in the blanks.  Jump the sidestand wires together, jump the clutch wires together, fill tip over switch with epoxy, run 100 ohm resistor on the ignition switch (O/Y wire) now, this is where it starts to get a bit confusing, there is a red and oragnge wire i'm suppose to run a toggle switch between but there is another switch on the same circuit and I don't know if it needs a toggle switch (O/Y-B/W) also, there is a starter button (which I am running the momentary switch to) and there is an engine stop switch next to it.  Do I need to run a toggle switch to that as well? I am not running the key ignition, it appears I have to have 3 toggle switches and a momentary to start it?  is this right? 

Here is the PDF file for the 99-2000 service manual, the wiring diagram is toward the bottom of the setup if anyones interested...

http://www.nickslick.com/nico/HayabusaServiceManual-1999-2000.pdf

Offline badassblackbusa

• Post Master
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 02:01:54 PM »
99-00 is the same as the 02 so you can go off of that.  hell i like him already he posted pics of cool shit without even being asked.
and to saint peter i will tell another solider reporting sir ive served my time in hell..

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »
man, if i lived anywhere near sand i would be your best customer.

i used to have a bunch of honda pilots and they never were fast enough...

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 04:12:53 PM »
99-00 is the same as the 02 so you can go off of that.  hell i like him already he posted pics of cool shit without even being asked.
lol,..well here's a few pics of something more down your ally (since you didn't ask for themn and all, lol)

I just opened Sinister Sand Sports in Jan. For the last 9 years I've been self employeed doing custom paint and body work on boats, bikes, show cars, you name it, I shot it.  I also did all the aluminium polish work on the frames and wheels in the picks...

The pictures really don't do the busa justice, it was a tri-coat candy apple red with platinium  silver flames and little ghost hands and faces in the flames......

I have hundreds more but those are ones I took with the digital camera, the rest of them are digital pics of pics......

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »
man, if i lived anywhere near sand i would be your best customer.

i used to have a bunch of honda pilots and they never were fast enough...
Well thank ya much, I love the sand.  I rode street bikes for about 7 years and had to give it up when I met my wife.  I couldn't keep 2 wheels on the ground so I had to find another vise.  We started off on quads and after a 600cc ninja I was about to sell got totaled, I built a single seater.  Got a huge response from it and started to build them for a living.  the business took off quicker than I expected and i'm already booked up for quite a while, not bad for doing something you love.  My wife loves it since it safer and I love it cause it's fun.   

This is the single seater and my better half....

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 05:44:12 PM »
 :shock:
Damn dude.

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »
lol.  I never thought anything would be as much fun as street bikes.  I had about 4 gsxr750, 99 and newer, 2 hayabusa's, a couple 6R's, and about 6 FZR 600's when I started riding.  I have video and pictures of feet over handle bar wheelies, sketching , standup's, etc. years before it was even being done in videos which is now the norm.  I loved riding and tricks and splitting semi trucks at 150 plus down the highway was what I lived for.  I got pulled over 1 time and went to jail for 3 days for agravated speeding.  Got clocked at 150 on 1 wheel and the cop was a dick.  I never pulled over again, outran the eye in the sky a few times and my buddies and I use to pass cops doing wheelies just for the fun of getting chased.  That's why I had to get out of it 3.5 years ago and find something new. I had no fear once I turned the key on a streetbike. I have roadrash scars from about 6 accidents ranging from t-boning a car at an intersection at 50, to sliding down the highway at 135 thanks to an improperly placed curb, lol. I totaled my last busa out at 120 down the highway, did a 2 mile standup wheelie and set it down for a turn and hit a 1.5 inch tall tar rutt in the road.  Got a mad tank slap and I bailed off the back before it highsided and fliped into a big steel light pole.  The paint from my bike is still on the pole, about 5 foot off the ground and that was over 4 years ago.  Yerp, had some good times but I have as much fun in a sand rail as I ever did on a streetbike, I get alot more airtime now too :smokin:

Offline busabiker69

• Rider
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »
Where are you located at?
Where did whooo go?

Offline yoshi

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 09:57:28 PM »
Broken Arrow Oklahoma....