Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: HMF highmount map...  (Read 16648 times)

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
HMF highmount map...
« on: July 28, 2006, 12:03:20 AM »
Just got back from DynoJet here in Vegas.  Had the bike custom mapped.  Mods are HMF highmount full system, small airbox mod, BMC race filter, and Ivan's TRE.  Numbers after remap were 170.30 rwhp and 99.34 tq.  Keep in mind that this was at 105 degrees at 2100 feet elevation, uncorrected for sea level.  If anyone wants this map, pm me with your e-mail address. 

"Straights are for fast bikes.  Turns are for fast riders."

Me.

Offline warezdog

• Rider
Re: HMF highmount map...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »
Did you do the small box mod and the filter or just the filter?

tx~!
Black '07 Full HMF highmount w/black cf cans-small airbox mod-Pair Valve mod-PCIII USB-TRE-twin fans-aluminum sub-custom undertail-switchbacks with LED flasher mod-kevlar front brake lines-clutch slave support-steering dampner mod-HID& more!

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
  • Gen 1 stock length allmotor tragic
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »
i see the torque curve has 80ft/lbs at 3000 and doesn,t dip at 3500 like most 4 into 1 systems.Would be a nice bike out of corners.
Gen1 the original and the best
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »
i see the torque curve has 80ft/lbs at 3000 and doesn,t dip at 3500 like most 4 into 1 systems.Would be a nice bike out of corners.

For whatever reason, this bike has surprised many.  That includes other Busa owners, two dyno guys (one of which predicted 154 at the wheel) an 06 ZX-14 owner, over half a dozen ZX-10 owners, and a full range of 600-1000cc bikes in the turns.  Don't ask me why.  It just is what it is.  It is indeed a monster out of corners, as well as low and top end.  It was strong from the get go on a non-happy dyno @ 163 hp stock.  It's a good bit above that now and, I've heard all about how I should buy a 600-1000cc bike for the track, then went to the track with the same guys that said that.  They changed their tune quick after being passed by the Iron Giant.  I love this bike (even though I went slightly faster lap for lap on my buddy's 05 ZX-10R that he doesn't own anymore). 

As far as final mods for warezdog, yes...that final dyno run that you see includes the BMC race filter and the small box mod. 

Further, if anyone wants this map, it's now included on the powercommander.com website.  The map on there was made on my bike. 

Me.

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 12:11:06 AM »
 :shock:
Damn Etrnlsoldier!
thats a good one!
i love dual highmount systems. i think they look and sound sweet.
post up a vid or a sound clip.
sparky1300r's bike sounds great with dual highmounts.

post up a pic of your bike ! :thumb:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 12:13:39 AM by grecco »

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 01:26:14 AM »
a great street system for sure  :thumb:

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »
Thanks guys.  I don't have a video or sound clip.  Have to do that one of these days.  I'd bet it sounds just like sparky's.  It's an 05 LE.

Here's the Giant:

Me.

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »
Man I love the looks of those cans. If the sound is even half of the good looks they'll suit me just fine!
Black '07 Full HMF highmount w/black cf cans-small airbox mod-Pair Valve mod-PCIII USB-TRE-twin fans-aluminum sub-custom undertail-switchbacks with LED flasher mod-kevlar front brake lines-clutch slave support-steering dampner mod-HID& more!

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »
here's an idle sound clip for those wondering.
<a href="http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bec1750/duals012.flv" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bec1750/duals012.flv</a>

Offline TreeCityBusa

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »
I'll take a copy of it...
'01 Black/Silver - Gone but not forgotten

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »
Can you email me a copy of that clip? Can't seem to get any sound....
Can't wait to put a set of these on mine, what do you think you saved in weight overall?

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »
Can you email me a copy of that clip? Can't seem to get any sound....
Can't wait to put a set of these on mine, what do you think you saved in weight overall?

Not certain exactly how much weight but, holding each in my hands, it was considerable. 

Me.

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 03:13:55 AM »
here's an idle sound clip for those wondering.
<a href="http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bec1750/duals012.flv" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bec1750/duals012.flv</a>

Yep.  Sounds just like mine.   :thumb:

Me.

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
  • Gen 1 stock length allmotor tragic
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 02:31:15 AM »
Sounds like a wednesday bike.My mate has a 99 mod wednesday bike.210-220psi across alll cylinders.9.57 at 146mph stock length.I,ve ridden it and there flat torque curve is great to ride.Very tlr like.
Gen1 the original and the best
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline fivesaints

• Rider
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
I wish my Bigbird pipe had those numbers on the dyno. A friend of mine tested my bike running your map from dynojet and had the big dip( torque ) starting @ 3200 and again @ 5200. Anyone got a bigbird map?

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 06:14:38 PM »
got a map for the carbon 4 2 2 from crazy mike outta tampa, perfect for me since I'm at sea level.
not sure how it would work on the BB

Offline fivesaints

• Rider
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
Hey if you can send me that file to fivesaints@alltel.net so i can have a look it would be appreciated.

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 01:30:53 AM »
Hey if you can send me that file to fivesaints@alltel.net so i can have a look it would be appreciated.

Get it here.

This is the map that was made on my bike, and is now on the powercommander website. 

Me.

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »
Actually I've compared the two maps and they are diff.
If you want it I'll forward it to you.
I got it from Steve outta Tampa
warezdog AT bellsouth DOT net and I'll send it to both of you zipped.

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »
Cant wait to load them both and see what the diff is since there is some considerable diff.

Offline fivesaints

• Rider
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
PLease send me both.......fivesaints@alltel.net

Offline 1fastbybusa

• Rider
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 09:34:04 AM »
sounds good nice look  :thumb:

Offline @JS2FAST4U

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
Hmm may have to jump on the HMF bandwagon also!  My Brocks Megaphone custom setup is too loud for my noise nazi of a neighboor!

Jared
08 Haybausa RCC Stage 2 Ultra Turbo, LSR Bike geared for 256mph ... nuff said

Offline @JS2FAST4U

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
I would love the maps if it is not too much trouble to ConcreteJunglePerformance@yahoo.com as I am lookingat buying the HMF Full System Dual High mount right now!

Jared
08 Haybausa RCC Stage 2 Ultra Turbo, LSR Bike geared for 256mph ... nuff said

Offline warezdog

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »
Sending it to you now, you can compare it with the one on the dyno (M312-019) site, they're definately different. The file is zipped with both.