Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: HMF highmount map...  (Read 16647 times)

Offline ira1031

• Rider
Re: HMF highmount map...
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 02:32:00 AM »
not too sound like a hater or anything , but 170hp with just basic mod's - and an HMF dual high mount - really dose sound like a happy dyno to me mayabe even a drunk dyno... sory...

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 02:51:51 AM »
not too sound like a hater or anything , but 170hp with just basic mod's - and an HMF dual high mount - really dose sound like a happy dyno to me mayabe even a drunk dyno... sory...

Good for you.   :roll:
"Straights are for fast bikes.  Turns are for fast riders."

Me.

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 04:46:53 PM »

you don't sound like a hater,  you sound like someone that doesn't know much about busas.  :D

Offline Rinaudo

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 08:20:57 AM »
I also would like a copy, I have dule low mounts send to, prinaudo@comcast.net  Is this map for pc3 usb

Offline ira1031

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 05:41:29 PM »

you don't sound like a hater,  you sound like someone that doesn't know much about busas.  :D

ok so how many people out there are making 170rwhp with basic b/s ive seen a million busas on the dyno the highest i have seen wasd like 165....  if any of you are in the phoenix area an really think your bikes are making a real 170rwhp with just exhast p/c and trick's hit me up an ill pay for your dyno pull's.. let's see !!

Offline fivesaints

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »
I would like to try a different dyno on mine to see if the reading is higher than 164.7  on my 07 busa because it pulled harder than a stock  08 I played with on bike night and they are supposed to be 175.

Mike
2007 busa with HMF bigbird small box mod & Ivans smart TRE.

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »

ok so how many people out there are making 170rwhp with basic b/s ive seen a million busas on the dyno the highest i have seen wasd like 165....  if any of you are in the phoenix area an really think your bikes are making a real 170rwhp with just exhast p/c and trick's hit me up an ill pay for your dyno pull's.. let's see !!

arizona isn't known for good dyno #'s at all,  so you have proved nothing but US right and yourself wrong.

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 10:45:35 PM »
btw if you head through fl on your way back to miami you can pay for my dyno pull,  i'll make sure you see at least 170  :wink:

Offline ira1031

• Rider
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 03:33:09 AM »
btw if you head through fl on your way back to miami you can pay for my dyno pull,  i'll make sure you see at least 170  :wink:

cool smart ass!!! ,  but i still want some one to prove me wrong the offer still stand's with just HMF high mount's p/c and trick's no camshaft degring get 170rwhp from a 99-07 hayabusa 1!

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 10:21:30 AM »

cool smart ass!!! ,  but i still want some one to prove me wrong the offer still stand's with just HMF high mount's p/c and trick's no camshaft degring get 170rwhp from a 99-07 hayabusa 1!

You've already been proven wrong.  Did you see the dyno sheet on the first page of this thread?  The bike has been on two dynos.  One is the actual DynoJet R&D facility's machine.  The other belongs to Racer's Edge here in Vegas.  They do all of the tuning for Freddie Spencer's school.  Same result on both. 

What is camshaft "degring?"  Is that like a tre?   :lol:

Me.

Offline almightys

• Rider
    • http://www.redlinesuperbike.com
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 07:37:00 AM »
I would like to get on the bandwagon and give it a try.
Can you email to almightys@yahoo.com

Offline rick_b

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »
HI,

Could I get a copy of the maps also

Offline Giddy Up

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 04:29:28 PM »
Warezdog, I imagine by now you've tried both maps. Notice any major differences? I've been running the 019 Dynojet map and it works great, just wondering how the other one works.

Offline atticdog

• Post Master
  • RIP DaveO my friend
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »
Hi could you email me the maps too?
Thanks
atticdog@hotmail.com
01 Black/Silver,08 GSXR fork/wheels, Pyramid DB, Corbin seat, gsxr1K footpegs, spedo healer, PCIII USB, 6 over Trac arm and Boosted!!

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
  • Representing San Diego's back roads. Woot!
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
Well, I got 169 out of mine, but that was exactly what I was expecting. Dual highmount HMF, pc3r, small airbox mod, K&N, tre. No super trick tricks, but when I did it the bike had;

clean/freshly waxed chain
fresh oil change
40 psi rear tire
clean air filter, no oil

So basically it was running in top condition, I always keep it running very well. For comparison's sake, same dyno same day, two 06 GSXR 1000's, both bone stock, both made 155 rwhp.
Take off like a 13, flick it like a 6

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008, 02:23:11 AM »
Well, I got 169 out of mine, but that was exactly what I was expecting. Dual highmount HMF, pc3r, small airbox mod, K&N, tre. No super trick tricks, but when I did it the bike had;

clean/freshly waxed chain
fresh oil change
40 psi rear tire
clean air filter, no oil

So basically it was running in top condition, I always keep it running very well. For comparison's sake, same dyno same day, two 06 GSXR 1000's, both bone stock, both made 155 rwhp.

What map did you use, or was it a custom for your bike?

Me.

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 02:01:31 PM »
Custom L&L Motorsports map. Created with a very strong part throttle map for low and mid range. If you want, I can pull the map and send it to you to compare.

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »
Custom L&L Motorsports map. Created with a very strong part throttle map for low and mid range. If you want, I can pull the map and send it to you to compare.

You got a dyno sheet to post?  Be cool to see the curves.

Me.

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2008, 11:36:58 PM »
Unfortunately, I do not have a pic of my 169 rwhp graph. But I do have the following of my prior 165 number.

This was my first dyno tune. There were two mistakes I did here. 1, I had the entire tune mapped with a lid (you can't tell but my part throttle and low end was rich when I stuck a filter in), and 2, as I discovered later, I had 4.5 quarts of oil in the bike, almost a quart too much.

When I did my 169 rwhp map, I had a little over 3.5 quarts in the bike (oil glass showed in between lines in half). The other thing that I had 'corrected', was I had the bike mapped with a filter up to 80%. Then, had Louie map the bike with a lid for the remaining 100% (primarily for high speed ram air & drag racing at the track with a lid).

Also remember, I'm on crappy Cali gas.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:38:51 PM by Mospeada »

Offline Titan500

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2008, 03:26:59 PM »
I had maps made by Ryan Schnitz / Flat out Motorcycles in Indy and although they developed 167 on a Dynojet Dyno I have struggled to get good rideability. Main problem is on the downshift as the bike bogs unless a good handfull of throttle is used. Even happens at low speeds. I have an Ivan's TRE, PC111r,HMF Hi Mounts, No pair valve, Small airbox mod, and BMC airfilter. Other mods, Brembo brakes and Ohlins suspension.
I'd love to try the first map listed as it sounds exactly like my bike spec. I'm ne where and can't figure out how to pm to ask for the map...."DUH".

Thanks guys

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2008, 10:11:36 PM »
I had maps made by Ryan Schnitz / Flat out Motorcycles in Indy and although they developed 167 on a Dynojet Dyno I have struggled to get good rideability. Main problem is on the downshift as the bike bogs unless a good handfull of throttle is used. Even happens at low speeds. I have an Ivan's TRE, PC111r,HMF Hi Mounts, No pair valve, Small airbox mod, and BMC airfilter. Other mods, Brembo brakes and Ohlins suspension.
I'd love to try the first map listed as it sounds exactly like my bike spec. I'm ne where and can't figure out how to pm to ask for the map...."DUH".

Thanks guys

Try here.

Me.

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »

I'm not driving to Phoenix just to prove you wrong.

Me.

Offline Titan500

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »
I downloaded the map from Power Commander but I thought the other users were saying this wasn't the original map?

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2008, 09:50:02 AM »
I downloaded the map from Power Commander but I thought the other users were saying this wasn't the original map?

Depends on what you mean by original.  The map that you downloaded from powercommander.com is the one from my bike that made the dyno graph that was in the first post in this thread.  I was wondering too so I just downloaded the map from their website and did a map compare between that one and the one that's in my bike that DynoJet made for me.  They are indeed one and the same.

Me.

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2008, 03:45:42 AM »
Could anyone here be kind enough to share which exhaust is better Brocks street smart gen 3 or HMF?I am referring to a full system with a single exhaust.Thanks