Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dumbass  (Read 8493 times)

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
Re: Dumbass
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 02:18:06 PM »
he say's in his add he had the bike to like 160 BUT only once, but was told it will do 212. so what's he do? goes out and buy's a faster bike????

lies about the baby on way?

lies about the top speed?

lies about only 1 sold per state?

lies about the name of it? "midnight falcon" where's it say that on the title? or registration? just some pot luck website he found.

brake rotors are straight?  :lol:

say's it's un governed? (cause it was removed  :lol: :lol:)

tells us it shoot's 3' flames ?  :lol:

just a joke all the way around.......

SOLD:2004 Blue/Silver

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:56 AM »
 I think this guy is telling the truth. He sounds like a great guy.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 09:32:19 PM by turbojonn »
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »
I can't wait to see your 300 mph ZX-14 that shoots FOUR foot flames out the exhaust. Right now I have my flames up to two and a half feet, but that's the best I've been able to muster. Let me share afew things I've been thinking about you: Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire! Hey, the farm called, they want their bull shit back. Suzuki called too, they want to talk to you about your speed secrets. You see, they spent millions of dollars and thousnds of hours trying to get the Busa to do 200, and your's will do 212 out of the box! If you end up not telling Suzuki how you did it, can you at least tell us? In my opoion, you sir are a big mamby pamby dumb-head stupid pants. I'm sorry I had to be so harsh, but it had to be said.

I think this guy about sums it up for the group of you...lol, bunch a fags.

Offline gabusa

• Post Master
  • REVENGE IS MINE
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006, 05:58:06 PM »
Damn, I missed the auction. I wanted to see if you wanted to trade for my gixxer 1000. It is special made, the only one made especially for the state of georgia. It is red and black with a bulldog on the seat for UGA. Serial number is 00000000001. Only one in the world, very rare. I have not had it dynoed yet, but the builder of the bike said it was never restricted from the factory and had a special air filter in it that allowed enough horsepower to bust 200mph in 5th gear. You missed out on a good trade. If you wanna see my one of a kind gixxer call 1-888-suck-my-balls.

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006, 06:11:10 PM »
I can't wait to see your 300 mph ZX-14 that shoots FOUR foot flames out the exhaust. Right now I have my flames up to two and a half feet, but that's the best I've been able to muster. Let me share afew things I've been thinking about you: Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire! Hey, the farm called, they want their bull shit back. Suzuki called too, they want to talk to you about your speed secrets. You see, they spent millions of dollars and thousnds of hours trying to get the Busa to do 200, and your's will do 212 out of the box! If you end up not telling Suzuki how you did it, can you at least tell us? In my opoion, you sir are a big mamby pamby dumb-head stupid pants. I'm sorry I had to be so harsh, but it had to be said.

I think this guy about sums it up for the group of you...lol, bunch a fags.

Yeah, I would agree that his statement does sum it up for everyone here. Everyone here thinks you're a fucking lying dumbshit!!!

As far as being a bunch of fags........why??? Because you got called out on your bullshit auction???

Whiny bitch..... :eh:

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006, 06:37:29 PM »
 I will retract my comment about the bullshit, but I am holding firm on the 'liar, liar pants on fire' section.  I will further ad that I believe you sir, are unable to back down from your faulty position. You are currently sitting on top of a GIANT self made steaming pile of untruths, and you can't make yourself jump off. We will never tire of whacking bad dogs with the rolled up newspaper of TRUTH.
  Even if you were just misinformed, you must know by now that your ad is misleading at best. Forest Gump could figure this one out. I'll bet you'll keep checking this post for responses, because you can't admit, even to yourself, that you are WRONG. In my opinion you are also a mouth breather, a limp noodle, and you most likely wipe your butt by sitting down and dragging it across the carpet (o.k. I'll take that last one back, maybe you use tp). I'll take back the other two as well, it just kind of flowed out of me, like bike specs flow out of you.

RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline WVBusa

• Rider
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:07 PM »
At least this Dumbass, lying MF will no longer own a Busa and demean the make by his nearby presence.  If he's man enough to post his location, I say somebody show his new ZX14 some tail light.   Anybody this fucking dumb and full of shit surely can't ride worth a shit either. He should be easy pickings even though the ZX is a near equal or better to the Busa, in a straight line, say a 1/4 mile or less, but he and it will not keep up in the twisties or in top speed. 

Somebody please embarrass him on film and then retail it on E-bay!

Offline WristRocket

• Rider
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 04:08:41 AM »
He bought a FASTER bike. PLEASE...PLEASE tell me you bought a ZX-14!! ( they hyped it enough for a tard like you)  That way we can turn your misinformed ass over to the Kawi guys. ( sheesh...thats kinda mean...I don't think I even hate Kawi guys THAT much...nah...I cant do it ....it's too cruel). WR
THE DARK SIDE CALLED.....I ANSWERED! 2003 ZX-12R CSR BABY!!

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 07:24:22 AM »
WooooHooooo 4 pages!!!!!!  Man you guys are so easy to wind up!  #1 NO i did not buy a zx-14 (just said it because I knew it would piss you off and it did)   :P  #2 I just think its funny how I type a couple of dumb sentences, and that causes you guys to spend time actually typing out something that makes sence to anyone. I'm just fuckin with you.  jeasus, get a clue.  I know what my bike tops out at, I know how many were made, and I know how to sell a bike.  Anyway I think if we work as a team we CAN make 5 pages!  I will hold up my end if you all will hold up yours.  Keep up the good work! 

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 07:33:25 AM »
WooooHooooo 4 pages!!!!!!  Man you guys are so easy to wind up!  #1 NO i did not buy a zx-14 (just said it because I knew it would piss you off and it did)   :P  #2 I just think its funny how I type a couple of dumb sentences, and that causes you guys to spend time actually typing out something that makes sence to anyone. I'm just fuckin with you.  jeasus, get a clue.  I know what my bike tops out at, I know how many were made, and I know how to sell a bike.  Anyway I think if we work as a team we CAN make 5 pages!  I will hold up my end if you all will hold up yours.  Keep up the good work! 
LOL YOU HAVE NOT A CLUE

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2006, 07:41:54 AM »
LOL YOU HAVE NOT A CLUE
"YOU HAVE NOT GOOD ENGLISH"

come on 5 pages...

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2006, 07:44:50 AM »
I wish you guys would stop picking on me. I only bought a busa because I have a small penis and tried to compensate for it. Like I said, I didn't get a ZX-14, I'm gonna try a 883 sportster and see if I can handle the power. Eventually I wanna move up to a Katana or some other power machine.

Finally, some truth from this guy!!!

:1:

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2006, 08:01:04 AM »
I wish you guys would stop picking on me. I only bought a busa because I have a small penis and tried to compensate for it. Like I said, I didn't get a ZX-14, I'm gonna try a 883 sportster and see if I can handle the power. Eventually I wanna move up to a Katana or some other power machine.

Finally, some truth from this guy!!!

:1:

Hey Troy, I exchanged Emails with this fucktard a few times. I wrote Ebay and informed them of the misrepresentations and he is on the "watch" list. They didn't have enough proof to ban him from Ebay yet, they say, but if enough complaints come in from different sources, he could be banned for life.

His name is Tom Croteau, and he lives in north east Mass. I am not sure of his exact addy, I did pass on this info to others as well in his state.

He thinks he is clever and funny, and that you can say anything you want to sell something. Its called fraud, and their are laws about it.
Follow the crowd and go no where.

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2006, 08:53:36 AM »
 I think we may have our new phantom12. He can't go away. He's unable to back off of his position. Weak stick!

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2006, 09:09:13 AM »
I think we may have our new phantom12. He can't go away. He's unable to back off of his position. Weak stick!

If it got moved to Smalk Talk we could really have fun...
I think I will contact E-bay also, one thing to make those statments and just be ignorant of the truth, another think to be so Blatent about the lies.....
What a Tool
ERIC

Offline X E Ryder

• Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 09:45:27 AM »
I thought he said he was leaving ("Bitchas").

Good bye.

Before you go: Nice job on lying, then making the entire Busa community hate you because you did not like getting called on it.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 10:38:51 AM »
You guys should do your duty and report this Ebay user for fraud also.
 Where to write to is: stopfraud@ebay.com

He will be investigated, this is a police matter. Fraud is fraud, and he blatantly admitted to it.

This type of Ebay behavior should not have to be tolerated by anyone. Help protect Ebay and everyone using it.

Hopefully an example will be made out of him, to pursade the honest use of this service.

Selling a item is fine, but it needs to be accurate and correct. Making honest mistakes are one thing, but lying over and over, then taunting people who point it out is another.

Please take the time to do your part and write this department.  :thumb: 
Follow the crowd and go no where.

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »
You guys should do your duty and report this Ebay user for fraud also.
 Where to write to is: stopfraud@ebay.com

He will be investigated, this is a police matter. Fraud is fraud, and he blatantly admitted to it.

This type of Ebay behavior should not have to be tolerated by anyone. Help protect Ebay and everyone using it.

Hopefully an example will be made out of him, to pursade the honest use of this service.

Selling a item is fine, but it needs to be accurate and correct. Making honest mistakes are one thing, but lying over and over, then taunting people who point it out is another.

Please take the time to do your part and write this department.  :thumb: 

A:  This is not fraud in any way whatsoever
B: LEARN TO READ I very well may have been told by a salesperson the wrong information.  My last statement "I know how to sell a bike" was in regards to not going out to mislead somone and yes I now know how fast my bike is, I still dont know how many were made but it appears to be more then 50 and I apologize for that, but thats it.  Check my feedback 100%positive and on so high dollar stuff that I have sold. 
C:  I have reported to ebay bikes that I have seen that were clearly fraud, I wouldnt try to do the same.  Ebay has history on that to proove it.
D:  THE BIKE DIDNT SELL

Bottom line here is, I dont mind somebody calling me stupid for not knowing, or believing a salesperson.  I dont mind going back and forth trading insults on that...actually I rather enjoy it.  But there is some clear fraud going on with Hayabusa's on Ebay, bikes that dont even exist.  To think that someone calls this a fraud is a joke.  Look at another post from espn on this site, Its a respected news company, and they claim the Hayabusa stock will do 0-100 in 3 seconds, with a top speed of 200mph.  Someone should report him to e-bay.   

To answer the rest of this post I agree that selling an item accurately is important, and as I have said before, If I knew it was wrong when I wrote it I never would have.   However by the time I did the research it was too late, E-bay wont let you take something out, you can only add to it.  Thats why I added the source of my information, and encouraged buyers to do their own research. 

Taunting....you should see some of the e-mails I have recieved from the members here.  Thats just self defense, I dont feel like being dragged through the mud withought a fight.  Report this auction if you must, I have no concern because I didnt do anything wrong and nothing will come of it.  Personally I would save my time for a bike that is fraudulent.  If you must know, yes I have learned a lesson, and will never post anything that I dont do my own research on again.   I'm not a bad guy, i was just trying to sell a bike with the information I was told when I bought it, so give me a break here.   Thank you

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 11:47:48 AM »
Since you seem to be some sort of "expert" you would know that there is NO speed limiter that you can just remove dumbass. You have to add a module, and that still won't get you 212 unless you add a turbo.  :duh:
 And NO there is NO "midnight falcon" edition by that name, its called and "SE" Version (special edition). Unless it says "midnight falcon" on the bike somewhere which it doesn't, you are making up the name. In that year 2000+ were produced, one for every dealer in the country, NOT one for every state.

I sold two of them, and some dealers sold more then that here in Minnesota.

We take pride in what we ride and would like to keep things accurate as far as the facts of this bike go. We don't need as you call us "Asshats" making untrue statements fabricating bullshit to try to sell one for more then its worth.

As far as I am concerned your FULL OF SHIT, and need to read a bit and quit posting bullshit.

And I certainly think that we know how fast a busa without a turbo will go, and I really hate to tell you but 212 it WON'T do, unless you drop it from an air plane.

I wonder how many people you told those silly facts to in real life, I bet you made quite a few people laugh.

If any of you care to write this moron here is his email :   tcrote5516@yahoo.com

Also mr Dumbass, or is it "Asshat", call Suzuki's home # 714-996-7040  and ask them how many SE that they made for 02'.
 And black frames were made every model year since yours came out in SE editions.

Hey I never said I was an expert like you claim to be.  All I see from you is a bunch of talk, why dont you show me where it sais how many were made.  I called the number you left and they were closed.  So mr expert teach me about my bike please.  (I've probibly forgot more about street bikes then you will ever learn)  but please teach me a thing or too. 

2nd to last sentance might get you remembering how much you know about bikes...

I'm letting the bike go for 7500 to one of the people from THIS forum that contacted me.  THANK YOU FOR THE EXTRA PUBLICITY AND ATTENTION, ALL THIS BULLSHIT HELPED SELL THE BIKE!!!!

Also E-bay might be interested in this, seeing how you are trying to scam them out of money......
Yes you are commiting fraud, IMHO, but we will report it to e-bay and let them decide. That is all we can do, except for letting you post here some more, and remind us of how much a tool you really are...
ERIC

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:04 AM »
So who is this salesman that told you this line of bullshit??? The dealership and salemans name please..........I would like a few words with him. I can't believe anyone (much less a salesman) would believe the BS that you claim he said.

As far as the article that claims 0-100 mph in 3 secs........definately incorrect, but they're not selling a bike either. I can believe a slight miscommunication (it should be 0-60 mph in 3 sec, in case you didn't know). If you truly learned a lesson, that would be fantastic, but if you can't tell....I don't believe you!!!!

fuckin' liar....

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2006, 11:52:15 AM »
I'm letting the bike go for 7500 to one of the people from THIS forum that contacted me.  THANK YOU FOR THE EXTRA PUBLICITY AND ATTENTION, ALL THIS BULLSHIT HELPED SELL THE BIKE!!!!

Also E-bay might be interested in this, seeing how you are trying to scam them out of money......
Yes you are commiting fraud, IMHO, but we will report it to e-bay and let them decide. That is all we can do, except for letting you post here some more, and remind us of how much a tool you really are...

IT NEVER HAPPENED, I will be happy to fax e-bay the title at any time, I still own the busa.   Besides that If I sold it through this forum it wouldnt have anything to do with e-bay.

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2006, 11:55:04 AM »
So who is this salesman that told you this line of bullshit??? The dealership and salemans name please..........I would like a few words with him. I can't believe anyone (much less a salesman) would believe the BS that you claim he said.

As far as the article that claims 0-100 mph in 3 secs........definately incorrect, but they're not selling a bike either. I can believe a slight miscommunication (it should be 0-60 mph in 3 sec, in case you didn't know). If you truly learned a lesson, that would be fantastic, but if you can't tell....I don't believe you!!!!

fuckin' liar....
Yea they are not selling the bike, but their information is out there for anyone to quote in a sale or anything else for that matter.  My point is, its easy to be misinformed with the amount of BS out there,  I am looking at a printout right now claiming a 02 busa will run a mid 8 sec quartermile.  What are people suppost to believe?

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2006, 12:07:33 PM »
It's even easier to take the worst BS you've ever heard and use it sell your bike, and then point the finger elsewhere and say "not me!!".

Jesus, pick up any sportbike magazine in the last 8 years and you can get the picture about a busa performance.

What about those 3 foot flames out of the exhaust??? The dealer tell ya that too???

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »
It's even easier to take the worst BS you've ever heard and use it sell your bike, and then point the finger elsewhere and say "not me!!".

Jesus, pick up any sportbike magazine in the last 8 years and you can get the picture about a busa performance.

What about those 3 foot flames out of the exhaust??? The dealer tell ya that too???

Not only is it easier?...its where I got the info, but whatever u say.  As far as the flames go.  No sadlly they didnt tell me that, I found that out one night riding around.   It does shoot huge blue flames under decelleration.  I know for a fact that there are many a busa owner with a PCII that can claim the same thing. 

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »
Taunting....you should see some of the e-mails I have recieved from the members here.  Thats just self defense, I dont feel like being dragged through the mud withought a fight.  Report this auction if you must, I have no concern because I didnt do anything wrong and nothing will come of it.  Personally I would save my time for a bike that is fraudulent.  If you must know, yes I have learned a lesson, and will never post anything that I dont do my own research on again.   I'm not a bad guy, i was just trying to sell a bike with the information I was told when I bought it, so give me a break here.   Thank you

Good post.  An apology for acting like a tool would probably go a long way towards getting acceptance  :thumb:

Good luck with the sale, baller.  :mrgreen: