Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dumbass  (Read 8492 times)

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
Re: Dumbass
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »
Taunting....you should see some of the e-mails I have recieved from the members here.  Thats just self defense, I dont feel like being dragged through the mud withought a fight.  Report this auction if you must, I have no concern because I didnt do anything wrong and nothing will come of it.  Personally I would save my time for a bike that is fraudulent.  If you must know, yes I have learned a lesson, and will never post anything that I dont do my own research on again.   I'm not a bad guy, i was just trying to sell a bike with the information I was told when I bought it, so give me a break here.   Thank you

Good post.  An apology for acting like a tool would probably go a long way towards getting acceptance  :thumb:

Good luck with the sale, baller.  :mrgreen:

THANKS DAWG :roll:

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 01:12:51 PM »
Taunting....you should see some of the e-mails I have recieved from the members here.  Thats just self defense, I dont feel like being dragged through the mud withought a fight.  Report this auction if you must, I have no concern because I didnt do anything wrong and nothing will come of it.  Personally I would save my time for a bike that is fraudulent.  If you must know, yes I have learned a lesson, and will never post anything that I dont do my own research on again.   I'm not a bad guy, i was just trying to sell a bike with the information I was told when I bought it, so give me a break here.   Thank you

I'm glad to hear you've learned a valuable lesson. Which is to not make demands, and issue threats, before you know where you stand.

I got your message demanding that this thread be removed, or legal action would follow.  :roll:

I don't respond well to intimidation tactics. Especially when the complainant doesn't have a leg to stand on.

You got called on a bunch of bogus claims, and you're embarassed about that. That's certainly understandable.

Your quote above, is the first non-confrontational thing you've said. My advice would be to quit replying to this thread, and let it die.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
Don't come back on here and apologize after writing the bullshit you have.
 You lied plain and simple. You were called on the lies, plain and simple. You fought back and defended the lies, plain and simple.
 Then you came back on here and told us more lies, such as the baby story, buying  a ZX14, and on and on.

You just didn't realize that intelligent people not only would call you on this B.S., but report you as a fraud.

By the way, fraud is illegal and you can be indicted. After the statements you have made, I would be a little nervous son.

Comming on here to taunt us wasn't your first mistake.  
Follow the crowd and go no where.

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 01:27:48 PM »

Probably was the worst though.  :lmao: :lmao:

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »
 You lied plain and simple. You were called on the lies, plain and simple. You fought back and defended the lies, plain and simple.
 Then you came back on here and told us more lies, such as the baby story, buying  a ZX14, and on and on.

You just didn't realize that intelligent people not only would call you on this B.S., but report you as a fraud.

By the way, fraud is illegal and you can be indicted. After the statements you have made, I would be a little nervous son.

Listen son.  I apologized for being wrong, not looking to make friends if you dont accept my apology, there isnt much I can do about it.  I was wrong and thats that.  Since you are clearly a lawer then I'm shure you understand plausible deniability and I wont have to explain why I am not nervous...son.   Thanks for your concern though.

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 01:43:45 PM »

Comming on here was your first mistake. 

Probably was the worst though.  :lmao: :lmao:

Agreed

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »

Listen son.  I apologized for being wrong, not looking to make friends if you dont accept my apology, there isnt much I can do about it.  I was wrong and thats that.  Since you are clearly a lawer then I'm shure you understand plausible deniability and I wont have to explain why I am not nervous...son.   Thanks for your concern though.

I do understand it, have you consulted your lawyer lately? As little or none of what you stated is "plausible" but you can "deny" it, but it won't work as its in writing. Even the "baby story" is fraud.

ANYTHING you write that is an attempt to sell something can have disclaimers, but since you have none, and the writing was done by you, you are liable, and accountable. Look those terms up son.

Fraudulent statements to make monetary gains are something that can get you in Big trouble, even the Feds investigate stuff like this. If your just lying for the sake of lying on here thats another story, but I can assure you internet sales is something that is taken seriously. Allot of governing is being mandated to help against fraud, simply because its getting out of hand.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 02:31:12 PM by Falcon-A »

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 02:28:26 PM »

I'm glad to hear you've learned a valuable lesson. Which is to not make demands, and issue threats, before you know where you stand.

I got your message demanding that this thread be removed, or legal action would follow.  :roll:

I don't respond well to intimidation tactics. Especially when the complainant doesn't have a leg to stand on.

You got called on a bunch of bogus claims, and you're embarassed about that. That's certainly understandable.

Your quote above, is the first non-confrontational thing you've said. My advice would be to quit replying to this thread, and let it die.

Sorry, I just now saw this posting.  I agree with what you have said.  I just didnt want this to affect my auction.  I hope you can understand.  After that I was just trying to defend myself, then finding out I was a bonehead, then trying to defend myself for being a bonehead.  I react the same way u do to threats, so when I was threatened with something that also doesnt have a leg to stand on  (the stopfraud@ebay.com is ONLY for law inforcement personel for stolen property and real scams where there is no product involved) I felt the need to respond.  I appreciate your decent words, and will not visit this page again.   Thank you (its been interisting)   :duh:

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 02:50:56 PM »

Sorry, I just now saw this posting.  I agree with what you have said.  I just didnt want this to affect my auction.  I hope you can understand.  After that I was just trying to defend myself, then finding out I was a bonehead, then trying to defend myself for being a bonehead.  I react the same way u do to threats, so when I was threatened with something that also doesnt have a leg to stand on  (the stopfraud@ebay.com is ONLY for law inforcement personel for stolen property and real scams where there is no product involved) I felt the need to respond.  I appreciate your decent words, and will not visit this page again.   Thank you (its been interisting)   :duh:

I didn't say you had to leave. We're all only human, and as such we're all fallible. Stick around, there's a lot of knowledge on this board. The best engine builders, and Turbo tuners in the world, are members here. People that hold landspeed records, are members here. Lots of knowledge in the general membership too.

You got off to an inauspicios start, but that can pretty easily be put behind us.  :beechug:

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 02:54:57 PM »

I didn't say you had to leave. We're all only human, and as such we're all fallible. Stick around, there's a lot of knowledge on this board. The best engine builders, and Turbo tuners in the world, are members here. People that hold landspeed records, are members here. Lots of knowledge in the general membership too.

You got off to an inauspicios start, but that can pretty easily be put behind us.  :beechug:

Well since I am still a proud owner of a Hayabusa, maybe I can get some advise as to how I can hit that 212mph mark :lol:  Seriously thank you.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
Very noble of you O2SE, but he is a deviant, after the last email I received, which you can read and determine yourselves, I would say he knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he posted the bullshit he did.

Just for your knowledge, ebay's stop fraud program is for just that.  Fraud  the stopfraud@ebay.com is for law officers only.  If people send an e-mail to them it will be rejected.  They will get a notice saying to e-mail customer care.  When e-mailing customer care, there isnt even an option for this type of mistake.  Ebays fraud prevention department is there to help officers track down stolen products, or bikes that dont exist, not for people that have an issue with a couple of facts in a listing to go off the handle.  I have been proactive with ebay on this matter, I have a perfect feedback score on items I've sold in the thousands of dollars range. So you can stop the threats, they really dont do much.  As I have said before, it is a lesson learned for me, I will do my research next time, but I cleared it up when I added my source for the specs, and encouraged bidders to do their own research.  Thanks

Funny how he seemed to "brighten up" so much? Isn't it amazing after being cornered he comes out so intelligent?

I don't mind people making mistakes and teasing and other stuff, but downright lying and admitting to it has no place here.

And I can guarentee he lied saying he DIDN'T see your post before, as well. He isn't worthy of this board.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 03:04:48 PM by Falcon-A »

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2006, 03:03:40 PM »
Well, we'll never prove that he intentionally lied. So I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

How about we just let this thread die, and not respond anymore?.    8)

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »
Well, we'll never prove that he intentionally lied. So I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

How about we just let this thread die, and not respond anymore?.    8)

GO back and read, he ADMITTED it!

Offline itsabusa2

• Rider
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2006, 03:10:47 PM »
Very noble of you O2SE, but he is a deviant, after the last email I received, which you can read and determine yourselves, I would say he knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he posted the bullshit he did.

Just for your knowledge, ebay's stop fraud program is for just that.  Fraud  the stopfraud@ebay.com is for law officers only.  If people send an e-mail to them it will be rejected.  They will get a notice saying to e-mail customer care.  When e-mailing customer care, there isnt even an option for this type of mistake.  Ebays fraud prevention department is there to help officers track down stolen products, or bikes that dont exist, not for people that have an issue with a couple of facts in a listing to go off the handle.  I have been proactive with ebay on this matter, I have a perfect feedback score on items I've sold in the thousands of dollars range. So you can stop the threats, they really dont do much.  As I have said before, it is a lesson learned for me, I will do my research next time, but I cleared it up when I added my source for the specs, and encouraged bidders to do their own research.  Thanks

Funny how he seemed to "brighten up" so much? Isn't it amazing after being cornered he comes out so intelligent?

I don't mind people making mistakes and teasing and other stuff, but downright lying and admitting to it has no place here.

Give it a rest, you made your point.  The contents of the e-mail you recieved are in one of the message's to 02se.  I assume you are refering to the one that explains e-bays stopfraud@ebay.com service as being for different reasons then the ones you told the community here.  I have let it go, owned up to my mistakes, assured they would not repeat.  Be the biger Falcon and accept that.  I would appreciate you as someone here I can ask questions and get help from.  Thank you.    and NO it was not admitted.  I said " I know how fast my bike goes, I know how many were made and I know how to sell a bike"    You all gave me the facts on the spect's  and I know to sell with integrity so had I known the facts were not true they wouldnt have been posted.

Offline BLUR AKA SIDEWAYS AKA KING OF SOUTH FLORIDA

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2006, 03:14:08 PM »
Who banned 02SE?

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 03:35:43 PM »
wow showing your stupidity, LEARN TO READ,  TITLE IN HAND! 

In your Ebay ad, it says "Now I have a new baby on the way, and I need to sell the busa...alot of expenses coming up!".  Sounds like you're hard up for cash.

And as far as getting into a dick swinging contest with someone at my level... that is wise.  You can't hang with the real ballers, son.

ballers?  yea your a hell of a baller.  Look at the listings, allmost half of them are up there for the "baby" reason, what was I suppost to put.  "i'm getting rid of this bike, because I bought a faster one"  well there's a good add.  Everybody knows the baby line for christ sake. WHAT A DUMBASS!   YOU BIG TIME BALLER   (did you feel as stupid typing that as I felt reading it)?  U aint got shit on me and thats that.

I can't fuckin believe I have to do this shit with some of you people. Last week it was a different guy.

READ WHAT YOU WROTE, did you not admit to lying even about a baby?? DID YOU NOT?

You lied over and over and over, and now you want to be a member and ask questions and be one of us, your a joke. You are really a tool, and deserve nothing but to be titled as a LIAR, a habitual liar at that. Nothing you could say, would Ever change the fact of what you are.

You even made up shit on here, about buying a 14 too  yet. WTF?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 03:38:55 PM by Falcon-A »

Offline WVBusa

• Rider
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 05:24:15 PM »
This lying, cheating FW isn't worth a shit.  His BS apology only makes it worse.  If I never see him post again, the board will be better for it.  Like I said in my original post, his Daddy wasted sperm on this piece of shit.

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2006, 06:18:11 PM »
Who banned 02SE?

This is the kinder, gentler, less evil me.  :D

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2006, 07:49:07 PM »
Who banned 02SE?

This is the kinder, gentler, less evil me.  :D

BWHahahahaha.......OK :roll:

:D
ERIC

Offline kingbusa

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 07:59:11 PM »
 If i was a first time buyer looking for a busa found this one, believed everything this guy wrote and bought the bike..... and then found out the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would probably hunt this fool down and make him eat the bike. :smokin:

Offline ZEUS

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 08:09:16 PM »
If i was a first time buyer looking for a busa found this one, believed everything this guy wrote and bought the bike..... and then found out the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would probably hunt this fool down and make him eat the bike. :smokin:

:yes: :yes:

Offline BigBoreBiker

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 08:18:59 PM »
Hate to tell ya'all, but Ebay would do nothing to this seller for his ad. There was nothing listed as complete fact that could would be proven to be false, so there is nothing to stand on regarding fraud. If you don't believe me, just sift through the community Ebay forums and read what goes on. Play on words are just that and cannot cause Ebay to remove listings. You may not like his listing as worded, but there is nothing in there that would get him in trouble. Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with ending an auction early, Ebay cannot legally make you sell the item after listing it. They do get their listing fee, but if you end an auction early, it is your legal right to do so. I have ebay'ed for 4 years, and have seen/been through it all. So really he and all of you all have unsubstantiated "threats" that won't get anybody anywhere.

Sorry, just the facts of life regarding Ebay/Paypal... On an off-note, it is WONDERFUL that Google is taking on Paypal, because there is nothing worse than the fox watching the henhouse with Ebay owning Paypal. Google running competition for online payments is a beautiful thing!

Great, I just moved the thread to 6 pages without really wanting to contribute as such...