Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Oct. TEXAS MILE- Who's in this time?  (Read 28012 times)

Offline TRNorBRN6001

• Post Master
Re: Oct. TEXAS MILE- Who's in this time?
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »
Yep, kind of close to Corpus, not to far for most Texas folk. Bring the turd for a spin!

GND111, It ain't no Busa. Next time I'll have to run MRX01 in it and post up the numbers. It's real nice on the street and she likes to get up and go even down low. I was stuck in traffic for about 1 hr at 86F to day and no overheating problems so I am very pleased.

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »
Hey, I want a signed pic with Russ in a hospital gown and the bike and helicopter taxi in the back ground. With a quote on the top about the guy who slid faster than most can ride!........... and on the bottom he could be asking if any pretty girls would wipe his nut sack!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, could not resist...... But that would make one cool poster, I would pay $20 bucks for a signed one as I think most on the board would. It'll be good to see ya again.

I'm going to hire someone big to kick Bryans ass.  I was on morphine when I needed my sack wiped.  A guy can't keep a secret around this joint.   :shock:
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2006, 05:25:45 PM »
rumor has it I might show.

if so looking to see you Russ
Official Site Tuner
Builder and tuner of some of the FASTEST motorcycle in the world
www.johnnycheese.com

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »
Yep, kind of close to Corpus, not to far for most Texas folk. Bring the turd for a spin!

GND111, It ain't no Busa. Next time I'll have to run MRX01 in it and post up the numbers. It's real nice on the street and she likes to get up and go even down low. I was stuck in traffic for about 1 hr at 86F to day and no overheating problems so I am very pleased.

Never said it was.  A 1287 is a 12R bigbore kit that makes about identical numbers as the ones you posted...

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2006, 07:42:39 PM »

hope to meet ya there johnny..  I should be wearing a white t shirst that says DAM RIGHT ITS FAST STUPID ASS on the back so if anyone seeys me plz say hey NATE would like to meet U all.....
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
Just got my little 12 fired up the other day! Map still needs tweeking but its good enough to run. 206HP and 113 ft/lbs. of Tq on C-16 with a little 70 shot to push me through the traps.

Sounds like a 1287...???
Come on :!:

Come on what?

Offline gixxerfixxer

• Rider
  • Always rebuilding....
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2006, 09:14:43 PM »
Great day today!! Excellent place to see what your bike will do. My little GSXR-1000 performed well today 230.375 mph! But  I was thinking 1/2 mile would be lots of room to stop!!! :shock: Well I used up every inch and now having some problems with my front breaks If I can fix it in the morning I'll try a few more passes. If not then the 2000 mile drive back home with a very good run here!

Thanks to all the organizers!!
Maybe this year?

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2006, 09:17:16 PM »
Hey gixxerfixxer  I was going to go up and congratulate you but you were sitting in your truck relaxing but I will see ya tomorrow congrats man...
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »

Yeah, Gary said you might be coming.  I haven't seen you in a while, so I was hoping he was right.  I think he was too after he hurt his bike early the first day.  Poor Gary.  He just can't buy a break.
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile