Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 2lb under hump billet bracket?  (Read 4423 times)

Offline FastGun

• Rider
2lb under hump billet bracket?
« on: October 02, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »
I have the schiznit one with the strap and do not like it.....anyone know where to get a billet 2lb bracket to mount the bottle under the hump?  If so please list the site or phone number here.
Thanks

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
Re: 2lb under hump billet bracket?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 08:07:52 PM »
The one thing that I regret not doing was supplying foam strips for padding.  All new ones go out with foam strips.  Send me your addy and I'll send some to you for your bottle rattle.

Guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline Hybrid

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »
The one thing that I regret not doing was supplying foam strips for padding.  All new ones go out with foam strips.  Send me your addy and I'll send some to you for your bottle rattle.

Guy

thanks guy but it got trashed when i flipped the bike last year at the track.  damn A&J sprayed in 1st when i wasn't expecting it
the t-shirt fixed it and all was good.  keep making the great products
:shock: :bah:

Offline Hybrid

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 11:32:12 AM »

Guy

thanks guy but it got trashed when i flipped the bike last year at the track.  damn A&J sprayed in 1st when i wasn't expecting it
the t-shirt fixed it and all was good.  keep making the great products
:shock: :bah:

put silicone in your switches.  one of the other switches besides 2nd gear got rattled enough to activate.  if you have more than one switch in the "ON" position it sprays in every gear.  i found that out the scary way on my first ride (fuck joe didn't even know).  i had moved the box to the side of the tail section and it was sittin upright instead of layin flat like before.  oh well, live and learn   :D
I have it set for 1st gear (but I'm stretched 7 in) so it isn't that big of an issue. I've tried to set it to come on in 2nd gear and above but for some ODD reason that function only works with the headlights unplugged. I installed a kit on a buddy's 02 1000 and same exact problem. Is there a website for BTC moto??

Offline Hybrid

• Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 03:25:45 PM »
i think so.  my bike would only spay in neutral with the highbeams on.  you using a relay to the solenoid, might be a amperage deal?
Yes I'm using a relay for the rpm switch (to shut off nos before redline)...you may be onto something...hmmm