Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..  (Read 38032 times)

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
Re: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »
the real question is why is this guy trying to compete with sportbikes?

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out ... it's because bikes can give him some competion.

Also, people who start whining on how much money he has in the car are missing the point.

Damn right!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »
Total weight of a vehicle has less effect on top speed than drag.  Ask SK if you think i am wrong...

According to DaveO's report in the magazine and the wind tunnel testing the smaller rider created more drag than the bigger tucked on the Busa. 

So Chris weighs 20lbs more than me and was bigger so i guess he has better aero's?  Get a brain dude - you are like Ken Shamrock and don't know when to admit defeat even as your mind and body fails you... :lol:

Damn your fucking ignorant!!!!!!!! We could go on and on but i highly doubt you'll ever get it so I'm going to just go ahead and stop now. I get annoyed after a while when dealing with stupidity. take care Mr. 8.82@156 :ll: :ll: :ll:

daveO achieved better aero on the busa by being bigger.

We are talking Dave here remember?? For one he knows how to tuck to achieve optimum results. Maybe the other guy did too but exactly where would the cut off be then?? So if a 185 pound guy can be more aero than a 165 pound guy, then it would be right to say that a 300 pound guy is way more aerodynamic than a 185 pound guy!! And we know that ain't true. If the fucking retard up there wants to believe that a 300 pound guy can achieve the same top speed as me and not need any more hp to do it than let him. Just shows how much he truly knows! I to saw the article and the comparison between the riders there has nothing to do with the riders here. But believe what you want, some of us know different.

Not too many people care for GND and I can easily see why.There's someone out there that could have actually put his brain to use. To bad he's just letting it waste away in that thing he calls a head and the rest of us call his ass! :roll:

oh yea i agree,  it seems like GND would ignore the big weight difference just becuase there might be slightly better aeros there.

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »
Not too many people care for GND and I can easily see why.There's someone out there that could have actually put his brain to use. To bad he's just letting it waste away in that thing he calls a head and the rest of us call his ass! 

Post a poll bitch.

Put who's more hated Pat D or GND  wanna bet it's close than you think?  I have had many good business transactions with people on here and have met people that are real and not fake that i get along with just fine.

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2006, 07:50:34 PM »
Total weight of a vehicle has less effect on top speed than drag.  Ask SK if you think i am wrong...

According to DaveO's report in the magazine and the wind tunnel testing the smaller rider created more drag than the bigger tucked on the Busa. 

So Chris weighs 20lbs more than me and was bigger so i guess he has better aero's?  Get a brain dude - you are like Ken Shamrock and don't know when to admit defeat even as your mind and body fails you... :lol:

Damn your fucking ignorant!!!!!!!! We could go on and on but i highly doubt you'll ever get it so I'm going to just go ahead and stop now. I get annoyed after a while when dealing with stupidity. take care Mr. 8.82@156 :ll: :ll: :ll:

daveO achieved better aero on the busa by being bigger.

We are talking Dave here remember?? For one he knows how to tuck to achieve optimum results. Maybe the other guy did too but exactly where would the cut off be then?? So if a 185 pound guy can be more aero than a 165 pound guy, then it would be right to say that a 300 pound guy is way more aerodynamic than a 185 pound guy!! And we know that ain't true. If the fucking retard up there wants to believe that a 300 pound guy can achieve the same top speed as me and not need any more hp to do it than let him. Just shows how much he truly knows! I to saw the article and the comparison between the riders there has nothing to do with the riders here. But believe what you want, some of us know different.

Not too many people care for GND and I can easily see why.There's someone out there that could have actually put his brain to use. To bad he's just letting it waste away in that thing he calls a head and the rest of us call his ass! :roll:

oh yea i agree,  it seems like GND would ignore the big weight difference just becuase there might be slightly better aeros there.

And it seems like you are a kid without a clue.

Yep gotta hate the Porches , Ferrari's, and Bughatti's - they are for ricers since none of them do better than the GT TT from a dig...

Dumbass... :lol:

Better yet get you a "me too" car like a Mootang... :lol:

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2006, 07:59:23 PM »
You know what - you guys win.  You are right about everything and your opinions are the only ones that matter...   :thumb:

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
    • http://www.JaxRacing.com
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »
the real question is why is this guy trying to compete with sportbikes?

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out ... it's because bikes can give him some competion.

Also, people who start whining on how much money he has in the car are missing the point.

Damn right!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

Offline sugarnot

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2006, 08:05:45 PM »
obviously this got further from the original topic than i realized, either way, its a fast car, and hey if roll on is the only way you can control it more power to ya, but i see no point in it myself, i think you need to be able to launch off of a line to impress me for a race or do something other than just push the throttle. oh well, to each his own, fast car either way

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 09:38:40 PM »
when i said my bike is better then yours i was being very sarcastic about the comment due to the several comments yu made about me thinking i am better then everyone .......but yu still dont get it .....ill leave it alone cause your boring to even argue with anymore........

And please enlighten me on what if anything i have lied to yu or anyone on here about.........im a bit lost there......

I think your huffing nitrous.......or maybe this is all an army thing....... :lol:

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »
when i said my bike is better then yours i was being very sarcastic about the comment due to the several comments yu made about me thinking i am better then everyone .......but yu still dont get it .....ill leave it alone cause your boring to even argue with anymore........

And please enlighten me on what if anything i have lied to yu or anyone on here about.........im a bit lost there......

I think your huffing nitrous.......or maybe this is all an army thing....... :lol:

no its not a military thing,  its a holier than thou thing.   :thumb:

just remember, you're just a "kid"

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2006, 12:13:15 AM »
And this all started from a year old video?  Wow  :lol:

Sad thing is, the follow up vid with the busa shows the busa WON...and we're still steadfast on our way to 20 pages.  :shock:

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »
Take the Polll

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=82702.0

do i get a free beer with purchase.  how about some show tickets   :?:

No it will be
SNACTIONED
   :P

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2006, 12:49:03 AM »

Sad thing is, the follow up vid with the busa shows the busa WON...and we're still steadfast on our way to 20 pages.  :shock:

the busa DID win, then the 200k TT owner got verbally smacked and hasn't came back with a W vid, and honestly all this shit talk about how since the loss it has beat this that and the other, is just that, shit talk, wheres the vid so we can speculate as to the credibility of those pilots?

and if you think ANY of those bikes stock will beat my gixxer to 180, welcome to 2006 the REAL world and will the drug ever wear off?

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2006, 12:54:15 AM »
Have these cars even been out for two years ? Dunno where anyone got that the video is a year old.

That car has been turbocharged for less than 6 months.

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2006, 12:59:44 AM »

the busa DID win, then the 200k TT owner got verbally smacked and hasn't came back with a W vid, and honestly all this shit talk about how since the loss it has beat this that and the other, is just that, shit talk, wheres the vid so we can speculate as to the credibility of those pilots?

and if you think ANY of those bikes stock will beat my gixxer to 180, welcome to 2006 the REAL world and will the drug ever wear off?

Umm, the wins were BEFORE the race with ChrisCoupe...

More money talk... and more diarhea at the mouth about the worlds faster GSX-R999

What planet are you on anyway ?

:lol:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2006, 01:15:45 AM »
what race was with coupe? and what does that have to do with my stock gixxer?

anytime your ready to lose the skrilla on your stock "whatever" holla.....

in case you missed it, to date there is only one member obsessed with scat, looks like we now have two....  :wink:

Offline For Rent

• Post Master
  • Where am I?
    • Pimp Juice
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2006, 01:27:59 AM »
WOW  :bah:  Someone baked a choclate cake in the crapper!

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2006, 02:31:33 AM »

Stock is slow, like your squid scoot.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2006, 09:07:30 AM »

Quite true!! :D

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »
when i said my bike is better then yours i was being very sarcastic about the comment due to the several comments you made about me thinking i am better then everyone .......but you still dont get it .....ill leave it alone cause your boring to even argue with anymore........

But you have to admit, its funny to see what his ignorant little mind is going to come up with next :lol:. He loves to argue about shit he knows nothing about. Bikes, cars, women, weight lifting, basically, all the things men love. Personally, I really don't believe he's a man! I think he's a boy trapped in a sorry excuse of a mans body! :bah: :bah:

I agree he's a waste of time, but I'm off till Monday and I can't really do a whole lot because of my elbow situation so i thought this would be a good way to kill time. Guess i was wrong. :yes: :yes: :lol2:

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »
his car's performance can be achieved for $40-60k out of a mustang/f-body, they did not re-invent the wheel by throwing 1200+rwhp at a car that has long enough gearing.

Hate to jump in the middle of this but you only need a fox body and less than $10k in mods to run an 11.00 (or quicker) in the 1/4-mile.  You are talking about a 8-second Mustang for $40-60k....  :wink:

*EDIT-I see that's what you were saying*

P.S....you guys needs some help if you don't think that 1,200+rwhp FORD GT-TT isn't BAD ASS REGARDLESS OF COST..... 8) :thumb:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 12:50:48 PM by Got-Busa? »
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2006, 01:00:13 PM »
that 1,200+rwhp FORD GT-TT isn't BAD ASS REGARDLESS OF COST..... 8) :thumb:

agreed. 

Offline Darkbusa05

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2006, 01:04:28 PM »
Joes has a rare case of to much Horsepower he gets no traction at the track.and he is probly one of the coolest rich guys youll ever meet.As for all the shit talk about chris he won every race he was in while he was in jax that includes two of the baddest cars Genes 900+HP vette,&Joe's 1200+Hp at the time ford gt and he beet mike parks that in itself is amazing.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »

Quite true!! :D

like I said, save your skrilla, possibly a sign and an intersection? maybe it should read,

"please help! can't beat a little ol' gixxer, need $$$...."

holla when your cap is full...  :wink:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2006, 01:21:12 PM »
Joes has a rare case of to much Horsepower he gets no traction at the track

you mean like NHRA Top fuel funny cars?   :roll:

some people never get it, especially those that think they have a 1/4 mile or top speed car, when they really have a road car....