Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..  (Read 37981 times)

SuperDave

Re: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 03:44:45 PM »
just exactly how much power is your...ahem.."Slow ass 1397" making chris?   :D

Coldstone.........ya dink, glad yer still around..........wanna mix up some Margarita's and eat a 22 oz. prime rib???  After some "spirited" street-ridin'???   On me. 

Dave

Offline BENCH401

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »
sweet ass ride..... :beechug:
Boost, the crack cocaine of the bike world.2nd Place is still a LOSER

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 04:53:52 PM »
that car goes out to the fuelslut corner in orlando all the time,  badass car and cool guy  :thumb:

THAT is the perfect name a fast piece.......FUELSLUT.......gotta luv it.....(might just steal it for
my slow-ass truck.......-42 Injectors and ECU burn are both scheduled for next week..... :shock:)   

post your truck up there,  the site is dedicated to domestic performance.  www.fuelslut.net

SuperDave

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
that car goes out to the fuelslut corner in orlando all the time,  badass car and cool guy  :thumb:

THAT is the perfect name a fast piece.......FUELSLUT.......gotta luv it.....(might just steal it for
my slow-ass truck.......-42 Injectors and ECU burn are both scheduled for next week..... :shock:)   

post your truck up there,  the site is dedicated to domestic performance.  www.fuelslut.net

Work-In-Progress..............small 4.6 V-8 with Posi-Traction and a Procharger Supercharger (smaller 3.5 pulley) and true duals......gotta have bigger injectors and a new "Burn" on the stock ECU.........hoping for mid 300's on 93 Octane at the wheels..........we will see.
It is a sleeper........I just hope we can wake it up......Oh, yeah,......stick w/CenterForce Clutch assy.    Hooks fine.

Dave   

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 05:21:47 PM »
210-215 

It seemed closer to 200 on pump gas when i rode it.  Felt weaker than mine below 6000 but stronger up top due to ported head.  It ran good for sure.

I have dyno sheets to  prove this combo make that  power. But i cannot prove it for this bike so i guess its just left at that .

It's cool - i don't think he knew what was even in his motor... :lol:

And i don't doubt you either.  It didn't feel (to me) like it was a 210rwhp bike and i may be wrong.

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 07:16:18 PM »
Coldstone.........ya dink, glad yer still around..........wanna mix up some Margarita's and eat a 22 oz. prime rib???  After some "spirited" street-ridin'???   On me. 

Dave

I was here even when the site wasn't. Where you been old man? Still only using 200hp of your 500hp busa? I've heard your still the fastest guy on a kickstand in your area.  :lmao: j/k mon.  :wink: I'm staying close to home riding wise. Old man isn't a canidate for chemo and no word on radiation treatment yet. We're just trying to make him comfortable ya know?  :|

Hows your family doin? Hope the kid is minding his father.  :thumb: If not , always remember, DON'T break his hands! He's gotta have those in order to mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel snow, etc...  :yes:

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 07:22:25 PM »
For the record, you guys gotta add that Busa killing the GT video to racingflix.com. It's amazing what some of the Jeremy Clarkson Wananbe's there are squawking about the busa that was said to beat him. http://racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=1663&c=all#40

Check this idiot named Matthew Langton comments:

No Busa on the street would even go close to beating this car, period!!!.Busa would be flat out reaching 200mph.This GT with over 1000hp@the wheels would easily be capable of over 250mph,at this stage the Busa would still be one earth and the GT would have gone passed the moon.

:lmao: Ahhh how much kids think they know from playing "Gran Turismo" too much.  :duh:

I wanted some gumball vids so i registered for a month for quicker downloads and the ability to educate some morons. Think i'll post that vid link and break some more hearts.  :beechug:

SuperDave

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 07:38:03 PM »

Dave

I was here even when the site wasn't. Where you been old man? Still only using 200hp of your 500hp busa? I've heard your still the fastest guy on a kickstand in your area.  :lmao: j/k mon.  :wink: I'm staying close to home riding wise. Old man isn't a canidate for chemo and no word on radiation treatment yet. We're just trying to make him comfortable ya know?  :|

Hows your family doin? Hope the kid is minding his father.  :thumb: If not , always remember, DON'T break his hands! He's gotta have those in order to mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel snow, etc...  :yes:

Actually, I did pin the throttle in 5th a couple of weeks past.........(on low boost.... :oops:).......

On Hi-Boost...........I have yet to wring-it's-neck..........Bike has a Wicked Streak in It that Intimidates Me..... :D

About the Family.............thank you for asking..........my son is now 16 and 6'2" at 205 and can kick my ass in his sleep.........

My daughter just got out of the Hospital and is recovering from a Cyst on her Right Kidney....

I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma..........in a very mild stage......apparently cancer has levels.

My wife is holding us all together.............she is a Saint.

My mom is now in a Old-Folks-Home about a mile and a half from my house........

Life is good.  Every day above ground is a good day. 

If ya have money.    :shock:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 07:44:20 PM by SuperDave »

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »
thanks. I'm Bigduo1300 by the way.  :mrgreen:

SuperDave

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 09:30:29 PM »

OK........

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 10:05:53 PM »

OK........

Was posting to kelly. Clean your glasses.  :D

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 10:39:54 PM »

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »
 :ohman: :bgd:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2006, 07:00:47 AM »
210-215 

It seemed closer to 200 on pump gas when i rode it.  Felt weaker than mine below 6000 but stronger up top due to ported head.  It ran good for sure.

what a tard. you think you can feel the difference between 10hp by your ass?? It would be one thing to actually own the bike and pick up 10hp and be able to feel a slight diff. but to get on a bike that you don't know and say feels like 200 and not 210 is just plain retarded. come ride mine and see if it feels like 220. i think it only felt like 218.5 last time i was on it. maybe i should re-gap my plugs????  :dh: :dh: :stupid: :ll:

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2006, 09:51:46 AM »
210-215 

what a tard. you think you can feel the difference between 10hp by your ass?? It would be one thing to actually own the bike and pick up 10hp and be able to feel a slight diff. but to get on a bike that you don't know and say feels like 200 and not 210 is just plain retarded. come ride mine and see if it feels like 220. i think it only felt like 218.5 last time i was on it. maybe i should re-gap my plugs????  :dh: :dh: :stupid: :ll:

Looks like Pat is feeling better, back to his old self.. Good I missed you too throwing jabs at each other, this hugging shit needed to go..
ERIC

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2006, 10:10:21 AM »
210-215 

Looks like Pat is feeling better, back to his old self.. Good I missed you too throwing jabs at each other, this hugging shit needed to go..

Na i bet  he just got a refill on some pain killers  :P

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2006, 10:25:36 AM »

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2006, 10:46:21 AM »
mine comes in 750ml and 1.75L  bottles    :luv:
now where did i park my car   :duh:
Where  did you park the train ?

Offline FastGixx

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »
man it sounds liek the guy is all bummed that a busa beat him and he said a larger engine is coming.. lol

Rob you need to get out there with a 450 hp bike and shut them down really hard.   Dont go and toy with them with 210 hp  :lol:

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2006, 01:17:49 PM »
man it sounds liek the guy is all bummed that a busa beat him and he said a larger engine is coming.. lol

Rob you need to get out there with a 450 hp bike and shut them down really hard.   Dont go and toy with them with 210 hp  :lol:

but then what would they do?  strap a pair of fa22 engines to it?  :lol:

Offline Darkbusa05

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »
Yeah joe actually just built the engine and upgraded the turbos 1764hp @the wheels

Offline Noumenon

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://home.cfl.rr.com/redbusa/
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
Nice to see that a hayabusa sent him back to the drawing board. :lol:
Home Page (aka RedBusa)