Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..  (Read 38030 times)

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
Re: monster Ford GT TT.. big power... cool vid.. and a busa..
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2006, 02:17:01 PM »
Joes has a rare case of to much Horsepower he gets no traction at the track

you mean like NHRA Top fuel funny cars?   :roll:

some people never get it, especially those that think they have a 1/4 mile or top speed car, when they really have a road car....

Shouldn't it be the other way around?  It's possible to make a 1/4 mile car out of a track car (the GT-TT shows that ... and yeah, he needs more traction), but not so easy to make a track car out of a 1/4 mile car.  I know that really smokes your grey cells, so don't worry about it too much. :lol:  :P
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Darkbusa05

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2006, 02:28:22 PM »
well there realy no way for him to get more traction without hacking his body to hell he cant tub it since the engines there and if he just put wider wheels on the back it would look so damn goofy

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2006, 03:01:30 PM »
just think, a few more 100k and he will end up with something like this, reinventing the wheel....

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2006, 03:07:29 PM »
hey matt i know yu used to live in jax and now more westcoast i believe .....heard from steve......but the imv film that your watching is over a year old .....they since have placed bits and pieces of newer runs and activity on there like his speech at the end of the vid about the busas mine being one of them.......

And joe has been turbo for almost a year......but remember that video has bits and pieces from when he was supercharged with the bottle too........mark with the white TA told me he has been turbo just shy of a year.......

Myabe im a bit off ???

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
    • http://www.JaxRacing.com
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2006, 05:22:27 PM »
what race was with coupe? and what does that have to do with my stock gixxer?

anytime your ready to lose the skrilla on your stock "whatever" holla.....

Stock is slow, like your squid scoot.

Quite true!! :D

like I said, save your skrilla, possibly a sign and an intersection? maybe it should read,

"please help! can't beat a little ol' gixxer, need $$$...."

holla when your cap is full...  :wink:

You're gonna need something much faster than that squid scooter :)

...of course everyone on this board knows you do nothing but talk, so nothing will come of this anyway.

But if you're feelin froggy, I'm in Arizona  8)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 05:24:23 PM by Matt Sterbator »

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
    • http://www.JaxRacing.com
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2006, 06:02:47 PM »
hey matt i know yu used to live in jax and now more westcoast i believe .....heard from steve......but the imv film that your watching is over a year old .....they since have placed bits and pieces of newer runs and activity on there like his speech at the end of the vid about the busas mine being one of them.......

And joe has been turbo for almost a year......but remember that video has bits and pieces from when he was supercharged with the bottle too........mark with the white TA told me he has been turbo just shy of a year.......

Myabe im a bit off ???
The video is maybe a month old. The car was completed with the turbo set up in late April. Obviously the footage from when it was supercharged with the bottle (like the drag video from Orlando when it went 10.xx @ 144mph). I'm fairly certain that he's barely had the car for a year, if that.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »
what race was with coupe? and what does that have to do with my stock gixxer?

anytime your ready to lose the skrilla on your stock "whatever" holla.....

Stock is slow, like your squid scoot.

Quite true!! :D

like I said, save your skrilla, possibly a sign and an intersection? maybe it should read,

"please help! can't beat a little ol' gixxer, need $$$...."

holla when your cap is full...  :wink:

You're gonna need something much faster than that squid scooter :)

...of course everyone on this board knows you do nothing but talk, so nothing will come of this anyway.

But if you're feelin froggy, I'm in Arizona  8)

I know where arizona is, just make sure your bag is full, lessons aren't free....

as far as EVERYONE on this board? sorry charlie but there was only one busa in front of my stock gixxer and it happened to be a turbo....  :wink:

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »
I know where arizona is, just make sure your bag is full, lessons aren't free....

Yep - you may need to pay Matt for the lesson he is gonna give you with the 12R... 8)

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2006, 12:22:58 PM »
stupid?  ok.  i guess thats why i ran 11.0 @ 126 with a 450hp stock block 302 mustang

Got some local car people fixing to call you a BS ricer over this statement... :lol:

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »
stupid?  ok.  i guess thats why i ran 11.0 @ 126 with a 450hp stock block 302 mustang

Got some local car people fixing to call you a BS ricer over this statement... :lol:

go for it.   stock bottom end,  dart heads, victor jr intake manifold, 750 carb, 150 plate kit, manual rack, a/c delete, rear seat delete, 10 gallon cell in tank, holley external pump, tremec 5-speed,  3.55 rear gears, 90/10's up front, 50/50's out back,  4 cyl fox springs up front,  5.0 rears, pass was made on 28x10 et drags. 

but have a nice day hater  :thumb:

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »

go for it.   stock bottom end,  dart heads, victor jr intake manifold, 750 carb, 150 plate kit, manual rack, a/c delete, rear seat delete, 10 gallon cell in tank, holley external pump, tremec 5-speed,  3.55 rear gears, 90/10's up front, 50/50's out back,  4 cyl fox springs up front,  5.0 rears, pass was made on 28x10 et drags. 

I'm not hating - i don;t know anything about Mootangs usther than they are a dime a dozen...  Must have been a very light car...

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2006, 03:40:35 PM »

I'm not hating - i don;t know anything about Mootangs usther than they are a dime a dozen...  Must have been a very light car...

yep.  go ahead and post the ricer bs comments,  im waiting.

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
« Reply #163 on: October 14, 2006, 09:58:16 PM »

Hmmmm. Now were on too something...

91 coupe, stock block, crank rods, trw pistons, GT40X heads, X303 cam, victor Jr intake 750dp carb, 180 cheater plate...28x10.50 tires 10.60@130
Sometimes stock is cool...Same combo but on 350 fogger...10.09@135
ERIC

Offline VC22348

• Rider
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2006, 02:48:25 AM »
There will never  be a bike as fast as a Top Fuel Dragster EVER! ! ! !  Your Dreaming if you think sooo. Hate to burst any ones bubble but be real. Get off the Crack pipe and come back to reality.   Your a  Loooooooooser if you think other wise.... :bah: :bah: :bah:

Offline For Rent

• Post Master
  • Where am I?
    • Pimp Juice
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2006, 03:09:51 AM »
There will never  be a bike as fast as a Top Fuel Dragster EVER! ! ! !  Your Dreaming if you think sooo. Hate to burst any ones bubble but be real. Get off the Crack pipe and come back to reality.   Your a  Loooooooooser if you think other wise.... :bah: :bah: :bah:

Thats the ONLY thing they won't be faster (acceleration) than.

Offline VC22348

• Rider
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2006, 03:14:46 AM »
As I said, There will never be any thing faster than a dragster PERIOD! ! ! !  Don't hate the player, Hate the Game..... 

Offline For Rent

• Post Master
  • Where am I?
    • Pimp Juice
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2006, 03:29:06 AM »
As I said, There will never be any thing faster than a dragster PERIOD! ! ! !  Don't hate the player, Hate the Game..... 

And who the fuck runs a top fuel dragster on the street?

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2006, 12:36:16 PM »

Sure there is ... a ROCKET SLED ! :lmao:  It's only going 3200 mph.

http://www.meggaflash.com/

This has the potential of being faster too ...  :P
http://www.badtree.com/Cool_Commercials/wmv/Bud_Light_-_Rocket_Sled.htm
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 12:47:48 PM by Busa@11K »
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »

ok,  something you can't turn,  has no reverse,  and gets rebuilt after every pass.  WOW

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2006, 01:50:51 PM »

ok,  something you can't turn,  has no reverse,  and gets rebuilt after every pass.  WOW

it has reverse  :wink:  but i agree

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2006, 05:02:56 PM »

oops.   :lol:   anyway i need some 1397 info from you if you get a chance shoot me a PM. 

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2006, 05:06:19 PM »

Yep - you may need to pay Matt for the lesson he is gonna give you with the 12R... 8)

a stock 12r? your kidding right? don't know where youhave been but my 03 gixxer took a few 12s, and my 05 gixxer can take my 03, but hey...

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »

oops.   :lol:   anyway i need some 1397 info from you if you get a chance shoot me a PM. 

:wink:   check Pm's

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2006, 05:34:50 PM »

a stock 12r? your kidding right? don't know where youhave been but my 03 gixxer took a few 12s, and my 05 gixxer can take my 03, but hey...

90% rider and 10% bike.   I think he may be the 90%...