Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Iceman / Ace Performance 1.5mm Busa and Zx-10R breaks 3 records at Maxton!!  (Read 3676 times)

Offline deezuhl

• Post Whore
Well we didnt have the best conditions today here at maxton but we gave it our best shot.. Iceman's 1st all out pass down the track the bike smashed bergies 202mph record with a 208.9mph.. the run was into 15-25mph headwind and cross wind..

Pass #2 on the Busa the bike went 209.1mph breaking ForStall and Deluca's 207.5mph record. again with horrible wind conditions..

Pass #1 on the zx-10r the bike broke the 191 record with a 197.7 making it the fastest N/A Zx-10 in the standing mile!! The wind definitely hurt the zx-10 again..

We tried to tell the Iceman to just to relax and have fun but the guys strictly business.. so to any of the doubters about the 9/10ths this should clear things up. The proof is in the pudding fellas 3 for 3 is saying something. we got 4 more records in mind for tomorrow. we will post up how things go.. thanks
Ace Performance.. 27 Records Set in 4 Events!!!
Maxtons Fastest All Motor Zx-10R 998cc..
Motor 205mph/Nitrous 209.5mph

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Well we didnt have the best conditions today here at maxton but we gave it our best shot.. Iceman's 1st all out pass down the track the bike smashed bergies 202mph record with a 208.9mph.. the run was into 15-25mph headwind and cross wind..

Pass #2 on the Busa the bike went 209.1mph breaking ForStall and Deluca's 207.5mph record. again with horrible wind conditions..

Pass #1 on the zx-10r the bike broke the 191 record with a 197.7 making it the fastest N/A Zx-10 in the standing mile!! The wind definitely hurt the zx-10 again..

We tried to tell the Iceman to just to relax and have fun but the guys strictly business.. so to any of the doubters about the 9/10ths this should clear things up. The proof is in the pudding fellas 3 for 3 is saying something. we got 4 more records in mind for tomorrow. we will post up how things go.. thanks

Congrats to the new record holders and the previous holders.

Tell us more about the engine combinations of both bikes.   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline deezuhl

• Post Whore
the combo on my 10 is..

ported head
thin gasket
kawi cam
race ecu
custom valve springs
stock pistons

The busa i know you know what pistons are in it since you guys sent him the pistons..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 10:56:47 PM by deezuhl »

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
the combo on my 10 is..

ported head
thin gasket
kawi cam
race ecu
custom valve springs
stock pistons

What about the busa?

And again CONGRATS ! ! !  ! !
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline deezuhl

• Post Whore
the combo on my 10 is..

ported head
thin gasket
kawi cam
race ecu
custom valve springs
stock pistons

What about the busa?

And again CONGRATS ! ! !  ! !

Iceman will post up i am sure when he gets back in town. im just an internet whore with mobile wireless so i am in here a bit early.. LOL

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
good job,  guess i know who will be tuning my bike whenver i can afford the piston kit  :lol:

Offline hawkwind

• Rider
bloody well done ol son , :thumb:
the more I learn the less I know