Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: I Am Smitten.........In Love...........Insanely So.  (Read 37116 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: I Am Smitten.........In Love...........Insanely So.
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2006, 07:49:06 PM »
show us your stellar integrity and punk out with some lame ass excuse, you wanna put me in my place or not?

IF your anything in real life as you type yourself to be here (extremely doubtful), it's just a matter of time before someone does that providing you don't do it yourself with your foolish nature.

Jump and scream all you want, i can't stop laughing long enough to take you serious anymore. :ll: Especially seeing how your making freinds with HOS in "your own way" now.  :roll:

so should I take that as a no, you don't wanna put me in my place? fuck all the drama, its a simple answer...

you and scott, what a pair, you talk shit till someone calls you out and then you beat around the bush like little bitches, who's shitting on the board?   :roll:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »
I called you an idiot.  I have no idea if you're a fast rider or not.  Why would that mean anything to me?  You could be faster than Rossi and you'd still be an idiot.  Why would I want to ride with you?  Race you?  Why would anyone?

Gar

fuck gar, thats the lamest cop out ever, I thought if anyone had the sac it would be you, I know you have track experience and can ride, thought it was a good challenge, regardless of what I say I do have some respect for you cuz I know you ride and thats more than I can say for some here, honestly I could care less if I can ride, as long as I get to go fast....

fuggit, I will continue my campaign and move forward!!!

and I will be eyeballing your threads in search of trackdays you will be attending, if you see some fool blow by you on a gixxer saluting you, its prolly me....  :finger:

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2006, 08:38:34 PM »
heres what the board brain surgeon considers a challenge, BTW this particular area is loaded with cops and cages, its my guess scotty just wanted to set me up with the cops, NOBODY RACES CARS OUT THERE, its a one lane road so passing is impossible in a car

"I know the back roads out by Black Diamond very well ... been riding and driving my shit there for over 20 years.  Come out and play ya puss ... or are ya skeeeerd ?!?  Razz  Laughing"

not hardly what I consider a challenge so I ignored him,  I did however offer him something a little more challenging like a 4 lane highway with plenty of room for passing and no cops, he ignored me....

scotty wants a fix, he wants to start first on a road you cannot pass on because of oncoming traffic...

:lol2: ... you fucking amaze me.  Isn't that the kind of race you always want to do with others on your bike ... on the back roads were "real racing" happens.  You get challenged on the track and you think it's rigged ... you get challenged on the streets and you think it's rigged.  Fuck man, nothing is gonna please your shit talking ass. :roll:

I told you that if I start first and you happen to stay with me then I'd say it's a good race ... but I'm sure I'd leave your ass way behind ... wouldn't want you to hold me up. :lol2:  If you could keep up on pass 1, then we would do it again with you in front to see if you hold me up ... which you would.  I doubt that there Rustang can handle the twisties that well.  :? 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:41:17 PM by Busa@11K »
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2006, 08:43:26 PM »
not hardly what I consider a challenge so I ignored him,  I did however offer him something a little more challenging like a 4 lane highway with plenty of room for passing and no cops, he ignored me....

Where's the link?  Your making shit up now. :duh:

Like there aren't any cops on a 4 lane hiway ... :lmao:  The first time I fly by someone at 140+ mph the cager's cell phones would be dialing 911 like crazy.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
I am trying, scott can't ride but apparently he's pretty fast in a car, coldstone claims he is a riders rider, so?

I say bollocks, its all talk and no walk, how can anyone refuse a chance to put me in my place and show the world what a squid I am?

I tried, but of course you backed out with some lame excuses.  I can ride too, but I ride smart ... you may be a good rider but not a smart rider.  Someday that may just catch up with you.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2006, 08:57:24 PM »
heres what the board brain surgeon considers a challenge, BTW this particular area is loaded with cops and cages, its my guess scotty just wanted to set me up with the cops, NOBODY RACES CARS OUT THERE, its a one lane road so passing is impossible in a car

"I know the back roads out by Black Diamond very well ... been riding and driving my shit there for over 20 years.  Come out and play ya puss ... or are ya skeeeerd ?!?  Razz  Laughing"

scotty wants a fix, he wants to start first on a road you cannot pass on because of oncoming traffic...

:lol2: ... you fucking amaze me.  Isn't that the kind of race you always want to do with others on your bike ... on the back roads were "real racing" happens.  You get challenged on the track and you think it's rigged ... you get challenged on the streets and you think it's rigged.  Fuck man, nothing is gonna please your shit talking ass. :roll:

I told you that if I start first and you happen to stay with me then I'd say it's a good race ... but I'm sure I'd leave your ass way behind ... wouldn't want you to hold me up. :lol2:  If you could keep up on pass 1, then we would do it again with you in front to see if you hold me up ... which you would.  I doubt that there Rustang can handle the twisties that well.  :? 

fool, still talkin shit, black diamond is one lane each way, what happens when you come up on slower traffic? passing? don't be a jerkoff and ask someone to come play when its a bust... no one races cars there, no one!

however I offered 20 cuz its tight and two lanes each way, minimal traffic... you didn't bite so whatever, I don't dig up old threads cuz they are meaningless, whats important is the future, so, what say you, next car track day by adrenaline freaks a $20 tastin of racin, 5 laps, no big deal, end the smack and let the old threads die?

its a yes or no, no need to beat around the bush, resurrect old threads or talk shit, keep it simple and save the drama for your momma...

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2006, 09:32:43 PM »
... resurrect old threads or talk shit, keep it simple and save the drama for your momma...

Well, you see it's you that's the big shit talker on this board.  You're always boasting how you can smoke anyone, anywhere and anytime.  Nobody has seen the proof ... that should tell ya something.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2006, 12:00:40 AM »
... resurrect old threads or talk shit, keep it simple and save the drama for your momma...

Well, you see it's you that's the big shit talker on this board.  You're always boasting how you can smoke anyone, anywhere and anytime.  Nobody has seen the proof ... that should tell ya something.

so thats your answer? thats the same answer I got from Nostones, frick, how much fun is that?

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2006, 02:30:13 AM »

so thats your answer? thats the same answer I got from Nostones, frick, how much fun is that?

Don't worry, I'll get ya on the backroads with the Rustang sometime when you grow a pair.  :lol:

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2006, 06:00:35 PM »
so should I take that as a no, you don't wanna put me in my place? fuck all the drama, its a simple answer...

That's comical jr. since you've already been put in your place here by more people then just me.  8) Fact is why would anyone want to waste thier time watching you smash up your bike or someone else's you borrowed? Like gar said it's not gonna change the idiot loser status you've wrestled away from FK here. You've worked hard enough for it so make yourself comfortable with it Clown.  :lol:

you and scott, what a pair, you talk shit till someone calls you out and then you beat around the bush like little bitches, who's shitting on the board?   :roll:

Seriously, stop arguing with your reflection in the monitor. It was cute at first but now it's getting sad. Your probably scaring your ma now.  :ll:

Offline Noumenon

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://home.cfl.rr.com/redbusa/
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2006, 08:35:02 PM »
"a financial Hitler"  :lmao:

Buaa@11k and twisted really need to race something besides typing posts.  :lol:
Home Page (aka RedBusa)

Offline For Rent

• Post Master
  • Where am I?
    • Pimp Juice
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2006, 08:12:31 PM »

I've seen him wreck... :lol:

(sorry 'bout the thread, Sooper)