Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: I Am Smitten.........In Love...........Insanely So.  (Read 37054 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: I Am Smitten.........In Love...........Insanely So.
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »
So what! You are also a braggart! :roll:

No...........

I was just tryin to call his bluff.

Noboday can take 80K and quadruple it legally, Cookie...........think, man, think.

Dave

dave are you shitting me? 90k?

don't be arrogant when it comes to money and think you're the smartest guy on the block, I wouldn't say such a thing if it weren't true, its possible to make more off 90k in 3 years, extremely legal, and it will give yourself tax shelters as well...

with 90k I could put a 30k down payment on a 160-190k fixer upper home that sits in a 300k community, use 30k or so to fix the place,  I now have 60k or so into a home with 300k worth of equity and owe 130k on the deal, simple math will tell you what I have made, I do the work and keep the cash, no more than 2 months time invested....

don't tell me it can't be done, I know it can!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 04:59:05 PM by Twisted »

SuperDave

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
OK,           I can see this is a losing day for me.

Sorry if I offended anyone........................I'm outta here.

:cry:

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
Geeze, guys, this isn't worth arguing about.

Dave bought a very nice vehicle, he's obviously very excited. Congrats, Dave.

Whether how he spends his money is acceptable to others, really is irrelevant. It's his money to do with as he wishes. Including spending all of it on exotic cars, if he so desires.

Granted, he could've invested that money, and be earning returns on the money.

In fact, it might not be too late. Dave, look into a some low APR financing for the car, and then invest that money. I'll bet you can come out ahead in the long run.

Talk to a financial planner, let the money grow.   :wink:

SuperDave

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2006, 05:20:33 PM »
Sorry I brought the subject up........I thought we were 'brothers', but I learned we are just "Aquaintences"...big Difference.

Bye

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2006, 05:22:19 PM »
with 90k I could put a 30k down payment on a 160-190k fixer upper home that sits in a 300k community, use 30k or so to fix the place,  I now have 60k or so into a home with 300k worth of equity and owe 130k on the deal, simple math will tell you what I have made, I do the work and keep the cash, no more than 2 months time invested....

don't tell me it can't be done, I know it can!

you been watching "PROPERTY LADDER" and "FLIP THAT HOUSE" again   :lmao:

nope, just watching people all around me doing it, I have been a general contractor for years and have made big money for investors...

I have a friend that lives in greenlake, on both sides of him the home were torn down and on each property 4 condo's were built in place, each condo sells for 650k each...

my friends mother bought the home for 30k when he was a child, she is surveying the property for such a venture, as a contractor I know each and every step of building such a venture and the approximate cost and I can tell you she wont spend any more on the cost to build 4 condos as the selling price for 1 condo...

1.5 million in less than a year...

the neighbor sold his home for 400k and thought he came out smelling like a rose, little does he know the investor that bought the property wont lift a finger in construction, marketing or sales and clear 1.5 million in less than a years time...

flip that house? I think not, its reality TV if anything.....

if you think no one is making BIG money off real estate you are either living in the wrong area or a complete moron...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 05:31:01 PM by Twisted »

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2006, 05:26:06 PM »

Whether how he spends his money is acceptable to others, really is irrelevant. It's his money to do with as he wishes. Including spending all of it on exotic cars, if he so desires.

Granted, he could've invested that money, and be earning returns on the money.

In fact, it might not be too late. Dave, look into a some low APR financing for the car, and then invest that money. I'll bet you can come out ahead in the long run.

Talk to a financial planner, let the money grow.   :wink:

sure its all good, but the fact of the matter is you can put 90k in the bank and make half the car payments off the interest, isn't that what the bank does when people put millions in thier savings?

in 5 years you only paid 45k for the car and if you sell it for 60 you have drove the car for 5 years and made 20k?

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »
Twisted, that's what I'm saying. There are better ways to buy that kind of car, than to pay cash. We're agreeing.

Ultimately though, it's up to Dave to do as he wishes.

Dave whatever you do, stick around. I'd like to see pics of the car, and hear some driving impressions.  :D

SuperDave

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2006, 05:36:01 PM »
Twisted, that's what I'm saying. There are better ways to buy that kind of car, than to pay cash. We're agreeing.

Dave whatever you do, stick around. I'd like to see pics of the car, and hear some driving impressions.  :D

K

Offline lowrider

• Rider
  • FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS GOD SPEED
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2006, 01:27:49 AM »
dude if it was me i would get the only thing worth buying.........................................................................................

a 1970 4X4 chevy 3/4 ton 454 rock crusher  LOL  LOL thats me 8) :lol: :lol: fuck it.

its what ever YOU want.

buy the car be happy.

good luck

« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 01:29:26 AM by busa-budda »

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2006, 06:23:19 AM »

Exactly.  I'm a gearhead and I love seeing people post pics and discuss their rides... cars, bikes, boats, whatever.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2006, 11:56:25 AM »

Exactly.  I'm a gearhead and I love seeing people post pics and discuss their rides... cars, bikes, boats, whatever.

yea me too, but I don't like hearing about people throwing money away, especially when there are so many of us that can do something with that kind of cabbage not everyone has have rich grandparents...  :thumb:

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
yea me too, but I don't like hearing about people throwing money away, especially when there are so many of us that can do something with that kind of cabbage not everyone has have rich grandparents...  :thumb:

You weren't hassling him, just giving advice.  I was surprised that Cookie... aka Mr. Zen "live and let live" ...went mental on him.  SD always seemed like a nice guy, down to earth and was an advocate for Dennis' work and products.  I hope he reconsiders his departure and comes back to hang.

And FWIW, I agree with you regarding financing.  Money is cheap.  Keep your cash in investments that are gaining money, pay the interest/payments on the loan and you're way ahead of the game in a few years when you sell the car... or even if you decide to keep it forever.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »
I see. But, honestly, all of this "I have this", "my grandma gave me that", "look at all my toys" bullshit gets rather old. I see it everyday, here and in everyday life. It means nothing to me and says a lot about the person that flaunts it.

Tell me about a charity you have set up to help others less fortunate than you and THEN,, I will be impressed.

But this shit that is going on in here lately is nothing. It means absolutely nothing!

Just my thoughts. Carry on as you will.

Boy ... and you think I'm an ass at times.  Shit, I think you just took the trophy there Cookie ... and Twisted got 2nd place. :duh: :roll:

At least Cookie came back to reality ... Twisted never will. :lol2:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:05:16 PM by Busa@11K »
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2006, 04:59:06 PM »
Sorry I brought the subject up........I thought we were 'brothers', but I learned we are just "Aquaintences"...big Difference.

Bye

Dave ... just ignore those assholes.  Dumbfucks are just jealous.  It's your money and it's your life ... live it like YOU want.  Fuck the haters !! :finger:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 05:07:53 PM »
thanks for bringing us back to earth scott, fuck, what would we ever do without you?   :roll:

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2006, 05:13:41 PM »
thanks for bringing us back to earth scott, fuck, what would we ever do without you?   :roll:

Who's this "us" shit?

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2006, 06:28:30 PM »

Very well said, and Dave I would like to see some pics so if ya dont put them up on here plz pm me some I watched a show on speed tv about these cars and fell in love with them..  Dont let these guys get to ya man there is alot more people here that are family than you think dont walk out on us stick around and raise your middle fingers and drink a beer..... :lol:
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »

Who's this "us" shit?

if it werent for you scotty the entire board would be oblivious to which position who's in?

how was one to know its just a two man race? for all anybody knows your pulling up the rear for sniff in 3rd?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2006, 07:07:06 PM »
BTW your right about one thing, I am insanely jealous I didnt just write a $94k check for a year and a half old benz...  :roll:

again, please inform the poorly misguided who the real morons of the world are....

Offline bajabug

• Post Whore
  • need more parts
    • directory
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2006, 07:38:25 PM »
twisted, you lack reasonable purpose.

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2006, 07:51:19 PM »
what an  little asswipe  you are twisted.Mister KnowitALL expert on EVERYTHING. Always talking about stuff you don't have a clue about . I noticed that you are the hero in all your bullshit stories too. You know as much about investing as you do about motorcycles ,and that aint MUCH  .
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »

Who's this "us" shit?

if it werent for you scotty the entire board would be oblivious to which position who's in?

how was one to know its just a two man race? for all anybody knows your pulling up the rear for sniff in 3rd?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry bud, but it's not the same "race".

SuperDave is just living his life like HE wants to ... and then asswhipes come out of nowhere criticizing him for living his own life and deciding how to spend his own money.  To me that's just fucked up jealous haters being complete dicks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 08:14:39 PM by Busa@11K »

Offline phatspaz

• Rider
  • Salisbury, N.C.
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »
That's messed up..

The dude was proud of his new car. And it comes to this?

People telling him what he should do with his money.

That's jacked up.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »
twisted, you lack reasonable purpose.

yea, but I just saved a grip of money by switching to geico....  :wink:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2006, 08:46:40 PM »
what an  little asswipe  you are twisted.Mister KnowitALL expert on EVERYTHING. Always talking about stuff you don't have a clue about . I noticed that you are the hero in all your bullshit stories too. You know as much about investing as you do about motorcycles ,and that aint MUCH  .

really, did I just write a 94 thousand dollar check for a used benz?

you don't need to be brain surgeon to know you if you have the 94k you make a 10% deposit then obtain a low interest loan then with the other 84k you invest it, or let it gain interest and payoff the loan with that...

as far as investing if I had 94k to invest I sures as fuck would have a whole hell of a lot more than a used benz to show for it after 5 years, ever hear of foreclosures?

in any event you had better get back to your patients, I hear of some swelling around the brain after that last lobotomy you botched...   :duh: