Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Need good pics of Busa graphics  (Read 3097 times)

Offline po boy

• Post Whore
Need good pics of Busa graphics
« on: October 05, 2003, 08:33:00 AM »
Any body have some good pictures of the graphics for the busa.  I mainly need the fairing symbols and GSX-1300R for the tail section of an 02.  I'm gonna try and get some made locally, and I can't find any good ones doing a google search and I don't have a digital camera.

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 09:27:00 AM »
I wouldn't waste the time and effort to try to find somebody to "make" them for you. There are at least 3 or 4 places you can get them, and I can honestly say they look as good as stock if not better(quality), and come in about 100 different options.

I just saw graphics on a Busa that I thought were incredible, and the guy told me he got them from Extreme Graphics(I thik that's the name), and I also have seen some pretty impressive graphics from One of the members on this site. I think Nick Smith did some of them? You could email Slammin'Busa about his, he just got some new ones this year...
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 09:33:00 AM »
Nick did mine, great price & quality! Gixx1300R@aol.com

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

suzuki4life

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 09:58:00 AM »
Jerry you got pics of that water tank bracketry yet?      

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 10:08:00 AM »
I just took pics of it today, but there not digital, my camera died.  I'll email you what I did.

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

suzuki4life

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2003, 10:26:00 AM »
VERY APPRECIATED!!!

Offline po boy

• Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2003, 11:31:00 PM »
I had my graphics made locally last time, and they're awesome.  Shade shifter silver with some custome touches in the lettering (or lack of).  The work was excellent.  The only problem was the lady that did them is totally unreliable on getting her work out on time.  This time, I went back to her shop after ordering some stuff 2 weeks ago, and she can't find my work order or any of the stuff we had stored on her computer.  Screw that, she's lost my business.

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2003, 12:28:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scary-Jerry:
Nick did mine, great price & quality! Gixx1300R@aol.com

Yes Nick Smith did mine as well, I got them faster than he said I would, and they are better quality than the factory suzuki ones.

suzuki's rear decal looks like some kind of silver shiney plastic, Nicks looks like chrome. and at about half the price of factory even considering he sent them from florida to Pa

Not a great pic but here is some of Nick's decal work