Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: **Schrader13**  (Read 1688 times)

Offline po boy

• Post Whore
**Schrader13**
« on: January 05, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »
I'd like to commend Pat Schrader (Schrader13) for the manner in which he handled a problem we had with a recent transaction. 

I purchased a aluminum subframe from him, and when I got it here I saw that it was cracked where they all did (reason for the recall).  From the instant I brought it to his attention he bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and satisfied with the transaction.  He offered to do anything he could to make the situation right.  He had gotten the piece to put on his bike and never did and simply sent in back out in the box he got it in.  He got it cracked from the person he bought it from, who also apologized and said it was a mistake that it got sent out and offered to refund Pat his money.

I got the piece tuesday of this week, and today (Fri) someone I work with sent me to a bud of theirs  and that person TIG welded it back to usable condition, free of charge.

That said, I have no doubt Pat would have honored his word and made this good if need be.  He even offered to pay me some gas money for driving to the shop that fixed it, but my little Toyota gets damn good mileage.  :P

I would do business with him again without a second thought or hesitation.
He's a stand up guy.

Thanks Pat!!   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Streaker00

• Post Master
Re: **Schrader13**
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 06:39:30 PM »
Pat is a good guy! I've had a few transactions with him that went perfect!