Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Installation of Smithabusa's Launch/Shift Light...  (Read 47238 times)

Offline DreamRyder

• Mad Post Whore
  • "Worlds Quickest Female on a Prostreet Bike"
    • DreamRyder's Website
Re: Installation of Smithabusa's Launch/Shift Light...
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 09:48:30 PM »
LOL  no toes!! glad to see that you are doing your own work...thats awesome!!! i hate those damn connectors...post pics when your project is done...my new paint will post soon..just spent an hour staring at it.. :lol:

no worries I keep them under wraps  :shock:  well I have good freinds that let me pick their brains to help me do some of my own work and what's beyond me they help me with... owe them alot...

look forward to seein your pics.. I'll for sure have mine up when it's all done...

E.
ET stock motor 9.28, dryshot 8.63, RCC turbo 7.62
RCC Turbo
Bellman Oil
SYED Leather
R&R Trailers courtesy of RandPCarriages.com
Cycle-Tek
Tiger Racing
Schnitz Racing
Rev'd Up Motorsports
Boost by Smith
Canadian Mike
Mirror Look Customs
Arai

Offline DreamRyder

• Mad Post Whore
  • "Worlds Quickest Female on a Prostreet Bike"
    • DreamRyder's Website
Re: Installation of Smithabusa's Launch/Shift Light...
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
Forgot about posting up some video after I got it installed and in use...

I loved this crafty device... I'd highly recommend it to anyone dragracing either for fun or for competition! 

Here is a dash recording and a video of the bike from the side - same run. It was not a good run by any means because the back end washed out BUT It was the only recording I had uploaded from last year for easy access.

http://www.electronicfiles.net/files/5405/Byron%20Aug%2026%202007%20rear%20slide%20to%20side%209_31%20run%20dash%20view.wmv

http://www.electronicfiles.net/files/5405/Byron%20Aug%2007%20rear%20end%20washed%20out%209_31%20sideview.wmv

Hope these links work.. if not I'll try to get something uploaded to Photobucket or the sort  :thumb:

E.
ET stock motor 9.28, dryshot 8.63, RCC turbo 7.62
RCC Turbo
Bellman Oil
SYED Leather
R&R Trailers courtesy of RandPCarriages.com
Cycle-Tek
Tiger Racing
Schnitz Racing
Rev'd Up Motorsports
Boost by Smith
Canadian Mike