Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 52326 times)

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2007, 08:48:45 PM »
Sounds like smooth talkin' Andy is paddling his way up shit creek... if it gets much thicker the paddle might get stuck and then he wouldn't have a paddle any more... then where would he be?
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2007, 07:38:32 AM »
Sounds like smooth talkin' Andy is paddling his way up shit creek... if it gets much thicker the paddle might get stuck and then he wouldn't have a paddle any more... then where would he be?

Right where he put himself
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
No new posts by FAST since Oct 29th? Where did he go? Any news on this situation?
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2007, 11:57:42 AM »
 :D
Ok yall I'm brand new here but am very glad I came accross this site. It looks like I'll have many knowledgable people to bug about my turbo questions since this is my first go round with it.

Now with that said...I have also been dealing with Andrew for well over a year now. Basically the same situation as everyone else that isnt happy with FAST. I do have some of the parts but this has possibly been the most stressfull thing I've ever been involved in. I myself run my own business and am not sure how someone can stay afloat with all this horrible service. Where I'm at now is he owes me quite a few parts from my kit still. No return emails and no returned phone calls. Repeadetly has broken promises of ship dates and delivery dates. My entire project has stayed at a stand still for over a year, while of course he has had the enjoyment of my money for well over a year. So I guess what it comes down to is I get to waste mine and alot of other peoples time to go after him legally to get the money for the parts I have yet to recieve. :evil:

So here is couple things I'm hoping you guys can help me with and if I need to post this in a different thread let me know. I need:

a new compressor/intake housing for my gt28 (the one from andrew had a pipe that was welded to it that got in the way of what I was trying to do. Also per my conversations with andrew that pipe was not supposed to be welded to the housing and yet it came like that anyways)

where to go and what company to go with for water/methanol injection

head spacer gasket

BOV

I'll probably just make my own but if anyone has an intake plenum they are looking to get rid of please let me know.

I'm sure there is more but I dont have my list in front of me so this should be a good start. any help would be awesome. Thanks!!! :thumb:

P.S. - I have somehwere in the neighborhood of 30 or so emails back and forth from correspondence between Andrew and I that show promised delivery dates and saying he's shipping things out that I never have received if anyone is interested. Thanks again!

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2007, 05:49:49 PM »
Hey Overkill;  welcome,  to bad you got involved with fast I know it probably don't make you feel better but a lot of other people were too.  when everybody saw his e-bay ads for 3400-3500 dollars for a complete turbo kit vs other kits for 4000+, I admit I phoned him about a kit but lucky for me he didn't answer the phone when I called him I was in the middle of researching this deal as a few weeks went by it got down to Richard at RCC and Barry at Velocity Barry answered the phone Richard didn't I had my kit 4 weeks to the day from when I ordered it tech support was good except the map on the CD he sends with the kit is not even close had to get dyno map done.   you may want to ck the ads for turbo stuff on this forum and at H.ORG it's a bitch that you have to search around and probably pay again for stuff you should have but it's probably the only way your going to get the bike running. remove the compressor housing from the turbo and cut the up pipe from the housing just leave enough to clamp the hose then you can index the housing where you want. call Richard at RCC he may have the spare parts you need....    post back if you get anywhere finding the rest of what you need
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2007, 08:20:43 PM »
Yes well unfortunately I had already sent the housing back to him which was supposed to be replaced with a new unmodified one along with my intake plenum which was supposed to be cleaned up or replaced. The intake plenum went back because it looked like someone took a flippin grinder to it. Was promised a two week turnaround on both of those and its been months now since ive sent them back and since i've had any contact from him. Not for lack of effort on my part! :evil:

Offline busamagic

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »
hey overkill,sorry you have gotten involved with fast turbo's seems like he has taken alot of good members money on here.i have a brand new water injection kit that velocity made for me.it has the billet aluminum tank,solenoid,.5mm jet,line and fittings.it is all brand new never used.i will take 350 for it.good luck on your turbo :thumb:
Cruising on a Harley

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »
Hey thanks for the offer. is the soleniod the pump? Sorry but like I said this is my first go around with all this. Also what engages it RPM's or is it on all the time. thanks busamagic.

Offline busamagic

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »
no pump you add a regulated air source to it.around 90psi and when it reaches 8lbs boost the hobbs switch activates the solenoid and mist's the water into the up pipe.
Cruising on a Harley

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2007, 09:33:49 PM »
I am going to need something that uses a pump so that wont work for my application. But again I really appreciate the offer to help me out.

Offline busamagic

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2007, 05:52:12 AM »
 :thumb:
Cruising on a Harley

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2007, 11:20:15 AM »
Wanted to throw in an update about my dealings with FAST. Andrew emailed me this morning saying he'd get ahold of me next week in depth to figure things out. Not holding my breath exactly but it'd be nice if he can actually come through. I'll keep you guys up dated.

Offline dgowland

• Post Whore
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
Overkill , I have a spare new GT28R compressor housing if you need it still .

Dave
Turbo 2001 GSXR 1000
Tuned by RCC Turbos

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2007, 01:35:37 PM »
i did get my money back a month after this all went down. so 3 month of waiting just to get a refund. i still have a bad taste in my mouth everytime i hear his name. i will ALWAYS try my best to steer away anybody interested in his kit. there is nothing he can do to fix the situation with me. it was uncalled for. he cant deal with somthing as simple as a turbo. i ordered a turbo from another company that i got in a few days.

i cant believe the site lets him support  :grn:

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
Night Rider, thats cool letting everyone know whats going on.   and +1 on the sight support business, don't get that
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:26:15 PM by Dave.C »
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »
Andrew wants to pay his way here while he solves these issues. He is not running a banner ad, and he's not getting a free ride. The problems are being dealt with very publicly, and all members are not only allowed to participate but encouraged to do so.

Just yesterday another member logged in that had not been here in some time and added his experience.

Night Rider, thank you for letting all know your issue has ended, and how you feel about it.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »
Hey Admin, Seems kinda hypocritical that you won't allow anything about Dennis/TMH (and he has outright stole 10's of thousands) without sending the post to sales section. but leave this in the turbo sec and even encourage it. when most of the comments are from people that have no dealings with or have ever even talked to Andrew.
 I don't have a turbo yet but will probably get it from FAST. seems anyone that goes to him now gets a nice turbo and gets it quickly. And he is atempting to fix the wrongs of the past. where as Dennis has done nothing to correct the past from what I have read.

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2007, 10:37:58 PM »
Moved.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
Any efforts anyone makes to fix bad deals is appreciated by all for what it's worth.

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2007, 05:41:38 AM »
Hey Admin, Seems kinda hypocritical that you won't allow anything about Dennis/TMH (and he has outright stole 10's of thousands) without sending the post to sales section. but leave this in the turbo sec and even encourage it. when most of the comments are from people that have no dealings with or have ever even talked to Andrew.
 I don't have a turbo yet but will probably get it from FAST. seems anyone that goes to him now gets a nice turbo and gets it quickly. And he is atempting to fix the wrongs of the past. where as Dennis has done nothing to correct the past from what I have read.

First of all........admin is doing what he has to to curtail the negativity of Motorheads drama.  I think we all appreciate that.  Nobody wants to get on this site for information and be bogged down with issues of the past.  As of this point whatever issues there are with Motorhead will be dealt with by the court system and frankly...............we have no control of that so why rehash the issues?

Secondly, the members on this site have valuable information concerning motorcycles, turbos, and vendors.  You may want to use this to your advantage and fully research the next purchase you make!  That's my $.02!

Jason 
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2007, 10:26:06 AM »

Man I can't help but think that because of the fact that you see so many people getting fucked by this guy and still stick up for him, that you either ARE him, or you have his cock and balls buried deep in your throat.

What is the last post you have seen on here from him since more people have posted about their bad dealings with him? NONE... What has been said about issues being resolved since the last time he posted here? NOTHING...

You are the only person sticking up for him, and you haven't even dealt with the douchebag.  I hope you get ripped off too.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »

Man I can't help but think that because of the fact that you see so many people getting fucked by this guy and still stick up for him, that you either ARE him, or you have his cock and balls buried deep in your throat.

What is the last post you have seen on here from him since more people have posted about their bad dealings with him? NONE... What has been said about issues being resolved since the last time he posted here? NOTHING...

You are the only person sticking up for him, and you haven't even dealt with the douchebag.  I hope you get ripped off too.
Buy your comment I assume you are Gay and think that the perverted gay sex acts that you enjoy are commonplace and acceptable.They are not.  Most of us don't do the things you do with other men. or even want to hear about the things you are thinking about.
you are a prime example of someone that jumps on the bandwaggon when you know nothing. If you don't want to spend your dads pay check with him don't. (no adult would be so over the top as you) but don't try to tell me how to spend mine.
I wouldn't post here if I were him either the way guys like you (that know nothing) dog him.
and I'm not the only one sticking up for him, not by a long shot. I know people from here that have purchased recently and are very happy but don't want to be insulted by the likes of you. and as for your wish that I get riped off.. thanks for caring enough about me to wish for something. unfortunately I can't respond in kind because I don't care enough about you to give you any further thought.

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »

First of all........admin is doing what he has to to curtail the negativity of Motorheads drama.  I think we all appreciate that.  Nobody wants to get on this site for information and be bogged down with issues of the past.  As of this point whatever issues there are with Motorhead will be dealt with by the court system and frankly...............we have no control of that so why rehash the issues?

Secondly, the members on this site have valuable information concerning motorcycles, turbos, and vendors.  You may want to use this to your advantage and fully research the next purchase you make!  That's my $.02!

Jason 

I always appreciate your $.02 give it any time, I just seemed like a double standard to me. If it isn't then I'm wrong. its just that If I get a FAST turbo I don't want people thinking its a piece of crap. so I took this post kinda personal. I like standing up for the underdog as long as he is trying now. and some here just want to pile on.

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »
Soooooooo I'm not piling on. But dealing with Andrew has been one of the most stressfull transactions I have ever delt with in my life...including buying my first house years ago. Fixing things??? well its been over a year for me so I wouldnt hold your breath....you might die.