Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 52323 times)

Offline night ryder

• Rider
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2007, 03:19:01 PM »

Buy your comment I assume you are Gay and think that the perverted gay sex acts that you enjoy are commonplace and acceptable.They are not.  Most of us don't do the things you do with other men. or even want to hear about the things you are thinking about.
you are a prime example of someone that jumps on the bandwaggon when you know nothing. If you don't want to spend your dads pay check with him don't. (no adult would be so over the top as you) but don't try to tell me how to spend mine.
I wouldn't post here if I were him either the way guys like you (that know nothing) dog him.
and I'm not the only one sticking up for him, not by a long shot. I know people from here that have purchased recently and are very happy but don't want to be insulted by the likes of you. and as for your wish that I get riped off.. thanks for caring enough about me to wish for something. unfortunately I can't respond in kind because I don't care enough about you to give you any further thought.

wft is this. are you in high school or somthing? this is one of the better sites out there for turbo bikes, and if immature comments like this are going to be allowed, it time for me to move on.

if you have nothing good to say, dont say it. you have never purphased anything from andrew so you have no room to talk. i guess you want to learn the hard way. i could not find any info on andrew before i made the purphase. this is a good thread for the next guy looking for info on him. so stop filling it with you immature comments

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »
:thumb:

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2007, 04:59:43 PM »
Overkill and Night Ryder, you have both had dealings with him, I want to hear from you. just like telling jgennaro I appreciate his $.02 that who I want to hear from good or bad. Not the childish comments of people like Yag.
 and your correct Night Ryder I have no room to talk, thats why I have not cut him down or built him up. nor have I said any of you that have dealt with him are wrong. Just the same as I defended RCC when someone flipped out cutting him down. when the guy hadn't even called RCC to ask B4 posting complaints here.
Although Night Ryder, I am supprised you have a problem with my belittling retaliation toward the childish comments made by Yag, and you had no problem with his comments.
You act like I bitched to get this removed completely. I only bitched about the double standard between two people that have sold products here.
I will never be a lemming and just jump on the bandwaggon. If I listened to the good advise of ALL those around me (except Busa Snoop) I wouldn't have a hayabusa at all.

P.S. for the people still owed money/parts you need Guys like me that live close enough to FAST to knock on the door If I'm having a problem, To buy turbos from him so he has money to continue to repay you.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 05:01:54 PM by Blackcloud »

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
i posted my dealings with Andrew (FAST) a couple pages back, my "RECENT" transaction went very smooth. Ive had several people that know what there looking at look at the kit and they all say it looks very good. most all of the negative feedback that is showing up here is people from the past....Andrew has admitted he had some issues in the past several times......so why is it such a suprise that some people are showing up and telling us there bad story? as Ive said i feel very bad for anyone thats deal went bad in the past but i think Andrew is trying to fix it as fast as he can. i personally race/know am friends with several members from this board and they know i have nothing to do with Andrew/FAST (other than my transaction) I'm just telling it how it was for me :thumb: i have nothing to gain from talking good about FAST and as a matter of fact i completely understand why alot are still sceptical. we are grown adults....make your decisions and live by them...simple as that.

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline 1low04Busa

• Post Master
« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
 :ppcrn:
"ITCHY"

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »
Well hey...yay for the recent people. Nothing like making your new customers happy now and just waiting for the ones you've wronged to just give up and go away so people forget (which I wont) about how bad they've been treated by a company or in this case a person. Man what an awesome way to do business. BusaBoom.....not trying to give you shit in any way, but this seems to actually be the way he has been conducting business. I'd have to read back to see what you had to go through with Andrew but I'm sure it was something along the lines of this.....Paid for....Promised delivery date. Waited..waited..waited..called..waited..waited..emailed..waited..waited..well you get the point.  To bad I didnt wait a year to build my motor, I'd prolly be done already since its more important to him to take care of the new customers and forget about the old.  BlackCloud, if you wanna knock on his door to give him money so he can give it to me, or so he can buy the parts he owes me please do. Orrr you can just send me the check and cut out the middle man :) lol. Either way if you deal with him, good luck man.  I'd rather not even take the chance of what's happened to me and a few others on here happening to you, completely not worth it. My build would have been done MONTHS ago if not for Andrew. And when I say months i mean many months. Like 8 or so.

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2007, 10:47:46 PM »
Well hey...yay for the recent people. Nothing like making your new customers happy now and just waiting for the ones you've wronged to just give up and go away so people forget (which I wont) about how bad they've been treated by a company or in this case a person. Man what an awesome way to do business. BusaBoom.....not trying to give you shit in any way, but this seems to actually be the way he has been conducting business. I'd have to read back to see what you had to go through with Andrew but I'm sure it was something along the lines of this.....Paid for....Promised delivery date. Waited..waited..waited..called..waited..waited..emailed..waited..waited..well you get the point.  To bad I didnt wait a year to build my motor, I'd prolly be done already since its more important to him to take care of the new customers and forget about the old.  BlackCloud, if you wanna knock on his door to give him money so he can give it to me, or so he can buy the parts he owes me please do. Orrr you can just send me the check and cut out the middle man :) lol. Either way if you deal with him, good luck man.  I'd rather not even take the chance of what's happened to me and a few others on here happening to you, completely not worth it. My build would have been done MONTHS ago if not for Andrew. And when I say months i mean many months. Like 8 or so.

from your post on the 9th its now next week...has he at least contacted you about your housing and plenum?

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2007, 10:58:02 PM »
Nope, and he also owes me a spacer plate, water injection, air filter......

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »

from your post on the 9th its now next week...has he at least contacted you about your housing and plenum?

this is what he does. he tells you a week every time. so you call and call and call and call and call. when he does answer he will tell you a week. he is on the ball when it comes to new customers. he email me back right away. seemed like sombody i could trust. when he got my money, he did his majic trick and disappeared. i musta called him every other day and left several voice messages. only actually talked to him maybe 3 times in the 3 months he had my money. rob peter to pay paul.

if you do buy his kit make sure you use paypal. that way you are backed up if he pulls this shit again. there is a reason why he does not do paypal. paypal will get your money back if it does not come when he says it will.

if you are doing it to save money, its not worth it. if he lowered his price to 2500 i would still call richard, seb, or burt. atleast they answer the phone EVERY time i call.

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2007, 11:29:46 PM »
 :thumb: :clp:

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2007, 11:30:38 PM »

this is what he does. he tells you a week every time. so you call and call and call and call and call. when he does answer he will tell you a week. he is on the ball when it comes to new customers. he email me back right away. seemed like sombody i could trust. when he got my money, he did his majic trick and disappeared. i musta called him every other day and left several voice messages. only actually talked to him maybe 3 times in the 3 months he had my money. rob peter to pay paul.

if you do buy his kit make sure you use paypal. that way you are backed up if he pulls this shit again. there is a reason why he does not do paypal. paypal will get your money back if it does not come when he says it will.

if you are doing it to save money, its not worth it. if he lowered his price to 2500 i would still call richard, seb, or burt. atleast they answer the phone EVERY time i call.
you only recently recieved your money back, and he had it for 3 months? so you placed your turbo order with him this summer?

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »
You were able to get everything squared away after 3 months....pssshhh LUCKY!!!

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2007, 12:03:53 AM »

Man I can't help but think that because of the fact that you see so many people getting fucked by this guy and still stick up for him, that you either ARE him, or you have his cock and balls buried deep in your throat.

What is the last post you have seen on here from him since more people have posted about their bad dealings with him? NONE... What has been said about issues being resolved since the last time he posted here? NOTHING...

You are the only person sticking up for him, and you haven't even dealt with the douchebag.  I hope you get ripped off too.
Buy your comment I assume you are Gay and think that the perverted gay sex acts that you enjoy are commonplace and acceptable.They are not.  Most of us don't do the things you do with other men. or even want to hear about the things you are thinking about.
you are a prime example of someone that jumps on the bandwaggon when you know nothing. If you don't want to spend your dads pay check with him don't. (no adult would be so over the top as you) but don't try to tell me how to spend mine.
I wouldn't post here if I were him either the way guys like you (that know nothing) dog him.
and I'm not the only one sticking up for him, not by a long shot. I know people from here that have purchased recently and are very happy but don't want to be insulted by the likes of you. and as for your wish that I get riped off.. thanks for caring enough about me to wish for something. unfortunately I can't respond in kind because I don't care enough about you to give you any further thought.
I'm so happy that you "buy" my comment :lol:
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2007, 05:12:50 AM »

you only recently recieved your money back, and he had it for 3 months? so you placed your turbo order with him this summer?

no this was about this time last year. look at when the thread was started.

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2007, 05:25:11 AM »
actually it was 2 months for him to tell me i would get a refund, and another month to actually get the refund.

Offline overkill

• Rider
« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
Man that is just rediculous :bah: :shock: :evil:

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »
Update::::

I met Andrew from FAST this week at the PRI show in Orlando Florida.

Seemed like a nice guy however he admitted he made mistakes in the past however I am not up to date on whether he ever made good on his transactions from several of a you here..

What ended up happening?

J
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »
Not that I'm aware of

Him being alive is a miracle imo after all that we read he screwed between this and a few other boards
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
Removed as a sponsor and account restricted, no selling allowed here ever again.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

Seemed like a nice guy however he admitted he made mistakes in the past however I am not up to date on whether he ever made good on his transactions from several of a you here..

What ended up happening?

J
I have a header that won't seal. he has returned no messages and won't answer the phone for me. I think I was as big a supporter as he had here, I'll try calling again but don't expect an answer

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »
Cloud that sux especially seeing how you went out on a limb to try him out :(

Fuck faces like that give us upstanding dudes in the cycle industry a bad name.
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »

What ended up happening?

J

Did you meet Bubba the Love Sponge?  He had his 1/4 midget and sprint car there...

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

What ended up happening?

J

Did you meet Bubba the Love Sponge?  He had his 1/4 midget and sprint car there...

No BTLS for me, I ran in to several people I know in the business and even a few current site supporters... :thumb:

Sorry to hear Andrew did not "come clean"

J
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »
Not that I'm aware of

Him being alive is a miracle imo after all that we read he screwed between this and a few other boards
Greg there is a lot of truth in what you say, I geuss he has not done anybody that was determined enough.......yet
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2008, 06:07:49 PM »
this thread is still going after 2 years. cant imagine how many more people got ripped off by this tool :grn: