Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 52241 times)

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »
Update::::

I met Andrew from FAST this week at the PRI show in Orlando Florida.

Seemed like a nice guy however he admitted he made mistakes in the past however I am not up to date on whether he ever made good on his transactions from several of a you here..

What ended up happening?

J
I have a header that won't seal. he has returned no messages and won't answer the phone for me. I think I was as big a supporter as he had here, I'll try calling again but don't expect an answer

Tried to warn you... sorry it didn't work out for you.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline Double05

• Rider
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2009, 06:43:59 AM »
I also have been ripped off by this guy.
He has my money and I didn't get anything from him.
I'm from Europe I've deal with a lot of guys in the US and everything went great till I got involved with this looser Andrew Pearce!

That's right now I’m very cautious about dealing with people abroad all because of him.

Offline BrianK

• Post Master
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »
Update::::

I met Andrew from FAST this week at the PRI show in Orlando Florida.

Seemed like a nice guy however he admitted he made mistakes in the past however I am not up to date on whether he ever made good on his transactions from several of a you here..

What ended up happening?

J
I have a header that won't seal. he has returned no messages and won't answer the phone for me. I think I was as big a supporter as he had here, I'll try calling again but don't expect an answer

Tried to warn you... sorry it didn't work out for you.

as i read thru this post from the beginning when i got to the part that blackcloud said he was gonna buy from this clown i thought to myself i can't believe you are going to gamble your $$ away. i mean how much bad info do you need to read before you realize maybe its not a good idea to give him a chance. but even after all that i am sorry cloud didn't get a decent kit. i also give him credit for admitting he got shafted by fast. hopefully no one else will be taken in by his bogus sales pitch.

07 RCC STAGE1  STAGE 2

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »
I only live a couple hr's away, my bike and I sat at his shop while he did a custom fit to my bike. the price was great, the workmanship is great, all brand name parts. quality is every bit as good as Velocity.  he just sucks as a business man, and you buy with no warranty. the problem my unit has is the aluminum header flange won't stay tight. (same as velocity)   RCC will never have this problem, Richard doesn't use aluminum. If he was building them for another company where he did the work and they handled the business. could be a great combo.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »
I only live a couple hr's away, my bike and I sat at his shop while he did a custom fit to my bike. the price was great, the workmanship is great, all brand name parts. quality is every bit as good as Velocity.  he just sucks as a business man, and you buy with no warranty. the problem my unit has is the aluminum header flange won't stay tight. (same as velocity)   RCC will never have this problem, Richard doesn't use aluminum. If he was building them for another company where he did the work and they handled the business. could be a great combo.
Cloud, I'm sorry your deal has soured, and I hate to do this, because after my deal with Velocity, I was sorry I did not wait and get with Richard, but to be fair I have had no header trouble, and my flange is steel, kits ben on the bike going on 3 years, after the motor job, and i may have had to tighten my flange bolts twice
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
Cloud, I'm sorry your deal has soured, and I hate to do this, because after my deal with Velocity, I was sorry I did not wait and get with Richard, but to be fair I have had no header trouble, and my flange is steel, kits ben on the bike going on 3 years, after the motor job, and i may have had to tighten my flange bolts twice
yous is a stage 2 kit isn't it?  When I called Velocity to get a price on a new header they said they use aluminum on their stage 1.
 my problems are minor. If it gets to be spring and still no reply from him, I have a AB-P 330 miller tig welder that needs to earn its keep. will pull the aluminum off and put in a lazer cut stainless on, if that doesn't work out I'll have RCC make one. The total price payed for the turbo still wouldnt be to bad

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »
yous is a stage 2 kit isn't it?  When I called Velocity to get a price on a new header they said they use aluminum on their stage 1.
 my problems are minor. If it gets to be spring and still no reply from him, I have a AB-P 330 miller tig welder that needs to earn its keep. will pull the aluminum off and put in a lazer cut stainless on, if that doesn't work out I'll have RCC make one. The total price payed for the turbo still wouldnt be to bad
No its a stage one, but that may change when Richard get his bolt on secondary system worked out, and it is a steel header, just went and checked it a magnet stuck, I have seen your problem before we put stainless washers on the studs seemed to stay tight
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does