Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 52255 times)

Offline night ryder

• Rider
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »
Drew,

You said specifically not to call you, I stated very obviously that I was going to refund your money on this thread and in emailed response!  I came on hear and publicly accepted responsibility and now you are disrespecting me.  Is this why you prefer not to talk in person?  I think you know that I was being completely honest with you but you made a change of plans.  As stated earlier, there was a misunderstanding that AGAIN I accepted responsibility for.  I will be back in the office Tuesday and I recommend you send some communication (however you fell comfortable, email/by phone) as to whether you simply still want the refund in full. 

Andrew

did i stutter when i said i wanted my money by 2/19/07? prolly not since it is in writing. its not to hard to send a money order. and does not take that long to do so. you have never emailed me anything, so dont give me that.i even email you again on thursday, that you never repsonded too. i told you no phone calls, becuase i wanted printable documents. disrepecting you? LMFAO.... who has disrespected who here? you can call and leave a message (i can save them), but i will not be answering it, so say what you have to say in the message.

give me my money
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:18:45 PM by night ryder »

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2007, 09:18:16 PM »
 :lol: this goes to prove how much of a lier he is. now he is stating that he did not understand about sending a money order. guess everybody but him, understood that. i suggest if you do not want to deal with court here is 5 easy steps to follow

go to the bank
get a cashiers check
send it next day air, with tracking number (im not putting off going to the court house any longer. then one day)
call me and leave a meassage stating you under stand this, before tuesday 2/20/07.
send me the tracking number on 2/20/07

if this is not done, i will go to the court house on tuesday.

im not doing the nice guy thing any longer. you bring this shit on yourself.

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2007, 09:41:16 PM »
Where is Jason Gennaro?  Last I heard he was still fucked over his deal with them.  Did that ever get straightened out?
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
Andrew...why prolong a simple problem? Give all his money back and move on.

You will lose regardless of what...
The transactions happened from his town, he has a right to file a court claim to his district court.
If you are legit business, then you are registered at the Ohio State internal revenue.
If you lose, Sheriff will take whatever amount necessary to compensate the victim.
You cannot operate until payment has been made.
Worse yet, if you are not a registered business (your registration is public domain)and you are operating illegal, he can file a report
   at the Internal Revenue and Ohio Motor vehicle....you're screwed for little money you took interest from someone.
If you take someone's money and never send the goods, that is  a fraud.
Fraudulence is a sickness, I'm sure your far from this.....I hope.

Drew,

You said specifically not to call you, I stated very obviously that I was going to refund your money on this thread and in emailed response!  I came on hear and publicly accepted responsibility and now you are disrespecting me.  Is this why you prefer not to talk in person?  I think you know that I was being completely honest with you but you made a change of plans.  As stated earlier, there was a misunderstanding that AGAIN I accepted responsibility for.  I will be back in the office Tuesday and I recommend you send some communication (however you fell comfortable, email/by phone) as to whether you simply still want the refund in full. 

Andrew

Offline FAST Turbo Systems

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2007, 06:02:38 PM »
I am stating one final time that I AGREED to simply send a FULL REFUND!  Dave (Finish Line Customs), I appreciate you being polite and respect your opinion.  That is what I agreed to earlier in the post.  Drew, you have quite a bit of confidence in typing the things that you would not say to me on the phone.  If you would like your refund, email me your shipping address. 

Andrew

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »
so your stating now that i am scared to argue on a phone :lol:.  what good is that going to do? its nice for the people on this board to see what kind of person you are, and for any people searching your companys name. there is NO reason why i should not have my money already. you keep stating that you agreed to refund my money, but that was a week ago.

kinda odd that you keep trying to turn this around on me huh? make it seem like im the bad guy? name one thing that i have done wrong?  :roll:

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »
2 emails sent. i will expect a tracking number by the end of the day on 2/20/07

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2007, 09:35:14 AM »
Drew,

I am not particularly trying to turn anything around on you, I just think you have made some obnoxious comments toward me.  Forums are a great resource for customers and vendors alike, I just think sometime we all have a tendency to jump on the band wagon a bit.  You are correct in stating that a week has gone by since I agreed to return the funds, that is not excessive or abusive.  The money order has been processed and will be mailed out today based on the holiday.  Whether you believe it or not, I am in fact absorbing a 30% restock fee for a turbo that I do not use in my typical stage 1 or 2 systems.  You gave me the specifics on what you had and what you wanted to do and I specd a turbo that I had assembled in the past that would net those results.  I don't even sell turbos normally!  We had not come to an actual agreement or spoken on the phone when I got an email stating the check was in the mail!  I give price quotes everyday and the method that this whole deal took place just caught me napping.  If you feel defensive for any of the things that I have said, I still do not mean for that in any such way.  I just am stating my thoughts as well of the situation. 

Andrew

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2007, 01:02:31 PM »
I'm sure if you do so much business, you will have no problem selling this turbo.  Eat a 30% restocking fee my ass.  Learn to do business, or get the hell out of business you jackass.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2007, 10:50:41 PM »
Where is Jason Gennaro?  Last I heard he was still fucked over his deal with them.  Did that ever get straightened out?

Yea, are you ever going to make that deal right Andrew?  The last I heard from Montgomery County I was going to get some $ up front and then $ every month until the debt is paid off.  Can you publicly state where we are with the case or send me a PM with the latest and greatest info?

Jason
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2007, 10:21:01 PM »
This guy is a "site supporter"

J
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2007, 12:21:45 PM »
Hey John,

This has been an on going topic and I became a site supporter so as to not take a free ride.  I sent you a PM John and sorry to everyone for continuing to take up space.

Andrew

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2007, 12:48:00 PM »
Hey John,

This has been an on going topic and I became a site supporter so as to not take a free ride.  I sent you a PM John and sorry to everyone for continuing to take up space.

Andrew

Andrew,

If indeed you want to attain future business here you're going to have to make it right with past customers.  I can't speak for everyone but I know that our situation is almost resolved.  Take care of myself and the rest of the past customers and I'm sure you'll do well on this site.  Now that Dennis is gone we need more tuners/installers to be active in turbo talk.  Time will tell to see what happens.  Good luck. 

Jason

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2007, 02:30:30 PM »
Thanks Jason, I sent a PM to John referencing several would be "great customers" that were over stressed myself and/or our company and you certainly were one that I had in mind. 

I saw a pick somewhere of your stuff dissassembled, is that a hybrid KKK turbo?  Can I safely assume everything is back together now and running correctly from the "little" fuel issue you mentioned to me?  Hope all is well-

Regards, Andrew

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »
Thanks Jason, I sent a PM to John referencing several would be "great customers" that were over stressed myself and/or our company and you certainly were one that I had in mind. 

I saw a pick somewhere of your stuff dissassembled, is that a hybrid KKK turbo?  Can I safely assume everything is back together now and running correctly from the "little" fuel issue you mentioned to me?  Hope all is well-

Regards, Andrew

Andrew,

That is a KKK hybrid.  It's a K26 exhaust/K27 intake.  The bike is working tip top right now and I would like to keep it that way.  The fuel issue was resolved when I had a small pipe welded onto the return line to stop the aeration in the tank.  It really is an awesome machine and I'm very happy with it!

I'm looking forward to fully resolving our issue.  Can I assume that it will be completely resolved within the next month?  Thank you.

Jason 

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
I thought it was.  Should spool quite nice with some crazy potential on top!

Everything should in fact be finalized by next month indeed.

Regards, Andrew

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2007, 02:02:45 AM »
Blah blah blah blah... site supporter or not, you will never get a single fucking cent of my business... not after the bullshit you have put others through.  Business is business, and you have burned your bridges.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline Pete

• Post Master
  • a.k.a 'Geri'
    • Pete's turbo build
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
I'm afraid I'm with YAG on this one. Pretty words might convince people that the bad times are gone but of course you'd expect nothing more in front of a large audience. A poor traders true colours are often more likely to show-through when they think no-one but the victim will ever know about it.

Trust is 10x harder to re-gain, than to gain in the first place.

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »
I'm afraid I'm with YAG on this one. Pretty words might convince people that the bad times are gone but of course you'd expect nothing more in front of a large audience. A poor traders true colours are often more likely to show-through when they think no-one but the victim will ever know about it.

:clp:

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • Motorcycle wear and parts
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »
Since I have been not able to contact Andrew by any other means I will post here also.
Seems he is here more often then checking emails.

Long story short - it is coming to 2(two) years soon from my $3500 payment of a turbo system for gsxr 1000.
Is it possible for me to actually get it or at least a refund or something.

Waiting for a reply,
Ron

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • Motorcycle wear and parts
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »
Ok... Im from europe, didin't mention that earlier.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2007, 06:37:52 PM »
Hey Andrew; are they made of brass or steel
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
Ronbon, I'm sorry to hear of your issue with Andrew if indeed u did pay for something u didn't receive.....i hope it is resolved.
on a side note i truly do believe Andrew makes a good product and is trying very hard to rectify things that happened in the past. i myself ordered a kit from Andrew (FAST) aprox. 4 weeks ago, he was very helpful and answered every call (or called me right back) and email that i sent him. he told me at time of order 3/4 weeks for delivery and it took exactly 4 weeks. everything that is supposed to be there is.....no knockoff parts (other than BOV) which i was aware of at the time of ordering. the header and all other pieces are made well, nice welds etc. all in all i guess I'm saying that my transaction with Andrew went very well and i would use him in the future without a second thought. take it for what its worth but Andrew (FAST) did right by me :thumb:
                            Dan

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2007, 08:09:23 PM »
there is NO excuse for stealing someones money for 2 years, bad bad bad stuff, watch for that karma
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2007, 08:21:35 AM »

double ditto.

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.