Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 51893 times)

Offline jo2low

• Rider
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
I know I will catch heat for this but I think after everything Andrew has done for me I should at least post my experience. About 6 months ago I bought a full turbo kit from Andrew @ F.A.S.T. for my Hayabusa. Andrew did an amazing job in describing the kit to me and explaining exactly what to expect and everything was awsome. I have had a lot of problems with my local shop during the install of this kit and Andrew did everything short of fly down to Louisiana and build my bike himself. I am not trying to short these guys of whats going on or say their accounts of events are not accurate. I just thought with everyone sharing bad experiences people should know that at least for me everything went great and I would deal with Andrew and F.A.S.T. again in a heartbeat.

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • Motorcycle wear and parts
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2007, 04:09:15 PM »
Well that is not going to get me my money back or the kit.
Basically he uses my money to make kits for other people.

That kind of behavior shows that Andrew is very to-faced person in my oppinion...

Offline FAST Turbo Systems

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2007, 08:31:56 AM »
Ronbon,

You and I have spoken at length through email and I have continued to attempt to clear up your situation.  Publicly, his system had nothing to do with me but I have been working to get the refund/system to him regardless.  I had hoped when I took over things that situations like this one were going to be rectified by the previous individual.  They still have not and it will fall to my shoulders.  As I stated to you, Ronny, I will personally take care of you with the refund.

Andrew

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »
It has always been you I have spoken to from the beginning...
Anyways, tell me then when I'm going to get the refund or the kit?

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2007, 12:04:42 PM »
Ronbon,

You and I have spoken at length through email and I have continued to attempt to clear up your situation.  Publicly, his system had nothing to do with me but I have been working to get the refund/system to him regardless.  I had hoped when I took over things that situations like this one were going to be rectified by the previous individual.  They still have not and it will fall to my shoulders.  As I stated to you, Ronny, I will personally take care of you with the refund.

Andrew

2 years?
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline LeasingGuy

• Rider
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2007, 12:00:26 AM »
   :brk:      :arg: 
TAG Motorsports
NHRA #317
AMA D-18 MX #775

Offline 2wicked

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • RCC Turbos
    • RCCTURBOS
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2007, 08:05:35 AM »
         As anyone who knows me or has done business with me will already now, I don't typically blow my own horn or my companies. But I feel compelled to speak up here, I realize some people will shop around for a better price on a turbo system, not because they are cheap, only because not everyone has a lot of money to spend, or maybe they are on a budget, etc. Granted my turbo systems may be a little higher then some other systems out there,  but I am quite confident in saying, our delivery time for production turbo kits is the quickest in the industry. You will always get what you pay for, and I believe our tech support to be second to none (hell I even tech support competitors kits, who else does that?) Also our support never stops, also I beleive I am safe in saying that my companies reputation and my own reputation can speak for themselves.

Maybe piece of mind is the best thing to have in the long run, everything taken into consideration, you may find RCC products to be the best choice? I am sure other companies have done right by most of their customers, but still have issues from time to time. Why not put your trust into a company that maintains a virtually perfect track record?

Richard

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »
Well said Richard, couldn't agree with you more :thumb:
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2007, 08:54:29 AM »
Ronbon,

Andrew

if Ron paid you money, and hasnt recieved product, YOU are the one who owes him money. peroid. trying to pawn it off on someone else falls right in line with the rest of the BULLSHIT you dish out here. Doing buisness with you is like Russian Roulette.

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2007, 09:04:54 AM »
he probably sold someone elses kit and claimed it was his....just like he did to Supergrizz.

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Last time I got an email from Andrew was on 12. june 2007

No word from him since...

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »
Ronny,

That is not true althought the situation is in fact un-resolved.

Andrew

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2007, 03:28:13 PM »
why is FAST allowed to sell on this site?

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2007, 10:51:29 PM »
why is FAST allowed to sell on this site?

Good question.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
hey, let him pay to have his bullshit exposed....afterall, he didnt want a 'free ride'. paying a site to expose his theft and bad buisness practices seems about as smart as anything else he does...

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2007, 10:05:25 AM »
I have said from the beginning that there were a few un-resolved situations and in fact this is one of them.  It did not begin by being my problem personally and I tried to get it resolved behind the scenes along with many larger issues un-related to customer business.  That has only drug on to the point that it will in fact likely be handled by me personally now.

Regards, Andrew

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »
And who was the other owner?  People have called BS on you saying it has been you from the start.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »
I'd like to know too when this problem is going to be solved.

here is the ebay auction from 12. dec 2005
I made contact with Andrew through this exact auction - so there should be no confusion about who I have been talking to all this time - I have all the emails signed by Andrew so that makes double proof.

Offline magus

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Zenaku Racing
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
2 years.....

I would have been waiting on his doorstep long before now!

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
Total BS, this should be rectified right now, not a year from now, not 2 years from now,  you paid for a product and a fucking product you should get, or a damn refund.
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
This thread began on February 8th with night ryder. The result was never posted, was a refund received by night ryder?

There was a statement quite a while ago that there were several customers that were "stressed" by the same type of "situation". Have all the other "situatuons" been resolved now with the exception of Ronbon?
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Ronbon

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2007, 05:26:11 AM »
That is exactly what I have done for a few days now.
I failed complaints to several law enforcement bureaus and I will continiue to do so until I see some actions.
I will be posting any progress here.

Ron

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »
I don't have a dog in this but the administrator is right, anybody that has had a bitch with FAST and andrew it would only be right if there personal deals were ever resolved and if they have it should be posted here, because all we read about is how he screwed everybody and there brother.
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline RHYTHM

• Post Master
    • http://www.indepentconnection.org
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2007, 01:10:39 AM »
How about making this thread a sticky and giving Andrew the advertisement he deserves! Hopefully it'll pop up when a future customer googles the word Turbo.

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2007, 09:19:21 AM »
What's the news Ronbon? Fast?
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!