Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: forced air system technology  (Read 51873 times)

Offline night ryder

• Rider
forced air system technology
« on: February 08, 2007, 02:35:26 PM »
im cerious to see if anybody on here has been ripped off by him? im not talking about waiting, im talking about people that never received anything.

i bought a turbo from him (just a turbo) 2 months ago. he said it would go out as soon as he recieved payment. for the first month i couldnt get ahold of him. after i do get ahold of him, he is always making accuses. first 2 times i talk to him he was just getting back from vacation (2 different weeks). now the last couple weeks he said that the turbo would be in bla bla bla. so i call him today to get my money back, and he says that there would be a 20% restock fee  :bah:. how in the fuck can there be a restock fee, if i didnt receive anything.

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
Re: forced air system technology
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »
call a lawyer.

he is NOTORIOUS for not shipping stuff. do a search and you will find a ton of major drama that dude is in the middle of.

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »
been thinking of doing that. he is claiming that is will be in on tuesday (not the first or second time i heard that). if i do not have a tracking number by thursday, a lawyer will be calling him  :lol:

i seen before i bought the turbo that he was slow on sending stuff out. i figured hey it just a turbo, how hard would that be to ship. boy was i wrong  :x

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »
Never had anything to do with the dude and don,t want to. however i have a friend in New York who sent him money for a complete system around end of october, just this week got the last of his parts only after much ass busting, excuse,s one after another, had a lawyer send letter [reminding him of fraud] to bad this guy could have a nice little business  if he didn,t do people that way
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 05:39:11 AM »
Never had anything to do with the dude and don,t want to. however i have a friend in New York who sent him money for a complete system around end of october, just this week got the last of his parts only after much ass busting, excuse,s one after another, had a lawyer send letter [reminding him of fraud] to bad this guy could have a nice little business  if he didn,t do people that way

Yeah...there r lots of bad people. Bad for business. I will be honest, lawyer will not do you any good specially in other states.
They will just laugh at you. Once a lawyer get involve in small stuff, it'll be hard to get your money back. You have to approach the case like you are begging until you get your money back. Avoid a bull ring approach. Keep putting friendly pressure. Trick 'em this way.
Worse to worse you can file a report from your local police department. Charge him with "fraud". The report will be
sent to the guy's town's police department. From there, you can follow up.
You cannot directly file a police report in the other side. I hope this help.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 05:41:08 AM by Busanostra »

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 05:59:53 AM »
i have tryed the nice guy thing. it does not work. the guy is a scam artist. he take long periods of time so people get sick of waiting and just get there money back. he then take his 20% restock fee, and that is profit to him.

i am calling the BBB (better business bureau) today and asking them about that 20% that i should not be charged. i will also ask what further action i can take, and file a complaint. they can actually shut his business down for good  :thumb:.

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 07:03:46 AM »
What state you are in?
and where is his business?
The most effective one is filing a small claim.

i have tryed the nice guy thing. it does not work. the guy is a scam artist. he take long periods of time so people get sick of waiting and just get there money back. he then take his 20% restock fee, and that is profit to him.

i am calling the BBB (better business bureau) today and asking them about that 20% that i should not be charged. i will also ask what further action i can take, and file a complaint. they can actually shut his business down for good  :thumb:.

Offline jjmetheny

• Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 07:46:47 AM »
How did you pay?
2000 blue/silver MCX intercooled full exhaust...sleeper

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »
i live in south dakota and he is in ohio.

i paid witha  cashiers check. he charge's 3% if you use a credit card. wish i would of just used the credit card  :x

i wasnt even that upset until yesturday when he pulled that 20% bullshit. he also wont give out the part number to check if it really is on back order (not like i cant get it when it arrives). he know what he is doing when it comes to fraud  :grn:

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
Check it in your small claim court. I think you can file a small claim in your district even the guy is in OHIO because the transaction
happened in South daKota. At least this is the law here in Connecticut. All you have to pay is $7. for the small claim filing. They will notify both parties. Of course, the guy in Ohio cannot come. The judge will give you the verdict. Then, you will pay another $20. for the Sheriff to collect the money. The  Sheriff personally will collect the money. It's a law...no BS!

He has no choice except to pay the money. So, put everything, all the amount you could think of. Double the shit including
    the interest. Once you recieve the approve application, Xerox that sucker, send it to him. This time he will listen. You will get your money before the court date because you are charging him more. Put all the aggrevations and also if you are working'
put the money you will lose in the court date.

Go check it out!   hope this help!

By the way, no need for lawyer in small claim court. I think you are allowed to claim as much as $2,500 (limit)

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »
 :thumb: i have all the proof of the cashiers check, and a email stating that he recieved it. it is a open and shut case  :lol:.

i'll have to check out SD laws

Offline Pete

• Post Master
  • a.k.a 'Geri'
    • Pete's turbo build
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 03:04:34 PM »
im cerious to see if anybody on here has been ripped off by him? im not talking about waiting, im talking about people that never received anything.

i bought a turbo from him (just a turbo) 2 months ago. he said it would go out as soon as he recieved payment. for the first month i couldnt get ahold of him. after i do get ahold of him, he is always making accuses. first 2 times i talk to him he was just getting back from vacation (2 different weeks). now the last couple weeks he said that the turbo would be in bla bla bla. so i call him today to get my money back, and he says that there would be a 20% restock fee  :bah:. how in the fuck can there be a restock fee, if i didnt receive anything.

How the hell can he charge you a re-stocking fee for an item he has yet to ship, and has delayed the shipping of?

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 03:23:39 PM »
email i just sent him  :lol:

I am now taking further steps. Either you can send me a full refund of 730.00 USD or we can settle it in court here in South Dakota. It will end up costing you alot more if you wanna do it that way ex:expensive comming here, time off my work, time off my wifes work (she got the cashier check), court cost, lawyer fee's. What you do is up to you. I know that i am not the first (have done research) or last person that is going to deal with you. It has been 2 months, and all i am getting is excuse after excuse. If you did not have the turbo instock, you should have let me know the waiting period, and not have made it sound like you did have one. That 20% restock fee is bogus and you know it. you can use that turbo for another system. If you want me to contact a lawyer about that, i sure can, but i know that since i have not recieved anything, you cannot charge me for that. I will expect to hear from you by tuesday 1/13/07. If i do not hear from you by tuesday 1/13/07 i will file a law suit. The choice is yours.

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »

How the hell can he charge you a re-stocking fee for an item he has yet to ship, and has delayed the shipping of?

he says its a custom made turbo, that is on back order. it is bogus, he is just trying to get easy money.

btw thanks for the pm  :thumb:

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 03:38:46 PM »
this guy also go caught trying to sell Supergrizz's supercharger kit and claim it was his own....why? SCAM.

was it a busa kit he ordered? cause i know a few honda guys who are getting taken for a ride by him.

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 04:36:15 PM »
This is good but what you should have done is this: listen carefully
Write a small but brief letter. Give him a week and half to respond.
Then mail the letter using a registered mail with return signature.
He will difinetely gets the letter instead of your email.
This registered letter will scare him a bit specially if registered mail.
     Your letter must be brief. You will not mention anything BS.
      Tell him, you need your money back because of his fraud business representation.
      Give him a date to respond. Tell him when will you file the small claim court.
      Summarize the cost:  ex:
                     Cost of the turbo -----> $750.00
                     Cost of the lost day at work ----->$100.
                     Cost of the application -----> $30.00
                     Cost of ????? -----------> interest
   Total  ----------------------------------------------------> $$$$$$$$

Keep his signature when you recieve your registered mail.
You can show this to the court.

Then if he does not respond within specified time you given him, file the application to the court.
Withing 2 1/2 weeks you will be notified a court date.

Good luck to you. I hope you get your money before the court date.

Oh by the way...
The Sheriff will take the money direct from his business bank account.
The guy has a business license in the state of OHIO. The sheriff has the jusrisdiction to automatically deduct to his bank account because
    of the order of the court.
You will then get your money from the Sheriff.

Good luck!

email i just sent him  :lol:

I am now taking further steps. Either you can send me a full refund of 730.00 USD or we can settle it in court here in South Dakota. It will end up costing you alot more if you wanna do it that way ex:expensive comming here, time off my work, time off my wifes work (she got the cashier check), court cost, lawyer fee's. What you do is up to you. I know that i am not the first (have done research) or last person that is going to deal with you. It has been 2 months, and all i am getting is excuse after excuse. If you did not have the turbo instock, you should have let me know the waiting period, and not have made it sound like you did have one. That 20% restock fee is bogus and you know it. you can use that turbo for another system. If you want me to contact a lawyer about that, i sure can, but i know that since i have not recieved anything, you cannot charge me for that. I will expect to hear from you by tuesday 1/13/07. If i do not hear from you by tuesday 1/13/07 i will file a law suit. The choice is yours.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 04:59:53 PM by Busanostra »

Offline Oz Booster

• Site Donor
  • Mad Post Whore
  • aka Maj T
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 04:56:04 PM »
Last time someone here had an issue with this guy  it became obvious FAST was reading here and forewarned.
Official Site Donor

Offline FAST Turbo Systems

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
Hey Guys,

I am the owner of Forced Air System Technology.  I am taking this time to address several of the issues floating around the forums.  Alot has been said and there was only a bit of validity to a very small number of the statements.  For the sake of introductions, I am an honest person that has been responsible for only one thing last year, being over scheduled and under staffed.  Based on a series of personal events (back to back, of course), I had to dig out of a deep hole of back orders and frustrated customers.  Things are progressing and future plans are in effect to provide better products and superior service.  I'd like to make a general appology for being the topic of dramatic postings simply for the fact that there is enough of that in the world already.  Talk is cheap though and I accept responsibility for any of the previous problems or frustration that I may have caused.  I'd like to also thank the guys that volunteered advice to some of my customers while I was away and unavailable. 

To any previous customer:  If there is anyone remaining that I have not corresponded with that needs any assistance, do not hesitate to phone or email me.  937-520-8580/Sales@forcedairsystemtechnology.com

I do this for the love of it as do you, the rest of the community and again appologize for anything that I contributed to in a negative way.

Drew Cannidy:  I typically do not sell the components of my kits and through quite a bit of correspondance I agreed to do so for your build.  From the specifics that you requested, I suggested a unit combination that does not exist as an off the shelf part number!  It is a unit that I have used for individual builds in the past.  The demensional criteria is closest to a GT28.  I had no intention through our correspondance to mislead you.  I did not pursue you on the issue whatsoever, I simply received an email stating that "the check is in the mail".  What I should have done was immediately gotten the build time and reported back to you prior to leaving on vacation.  Honestly, I did not recall talking to you prior to leaving.  I still accept responsibility for that.  I can do one of two things for you at this point.  I am still happy to refund the money minus the re-stocking fee or simply send you the turbo.  Im not quite sure why you believe no such fee exists for a non-Garrett part number from a builder.  Certainly when it is a stock number such as the turbo in our Busa kit, I pay upon delivery through my supplier.  I am addressing this in a public manner because it was brought to my attention that you had done so.  I will of course also correspond with you over the phone and through email.     

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »
how are you restocking something you haven't sent him/don't even have yourself?

Offline gsxturbo

• Post Whore
  • Where am I?wish i knew
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
Im not defending anyone here so dont jump on my case,but i think he is saying is garret will charge him a restocking fee for it since its a special order turbo and not a stocking one thats on the shelf.
Life is to short to worry about what everybody else thinks.

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
Drew...I am glad you responded to this needs.
          My advice to you is to refund the guy and done and over with.
          I have a business too, I don't accept money if I don't have the goods to deliver.
          I am always ready to refund the guy when the good that I promised is not delivered in the time manner.
          You will make more money by being honest than making false promises.
          If you are a good person, just refund it and continue your business.
          Let me respect you....but you need to respect me!

Jaime

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of Forced Air System Technology.  I am taking this time to address several of the issues floating around the forums.  Alot has been said and there was only a bit of validity to a very small number of the statements.  For the sake of introductions, I am an honest person that has been responsible for only one thing last year, being over scheduled and under staffed.  Based on a series of personal events (back to back, of course), I had to dig out of a deep hole of back orders and frustrated customers.  Things are progressing and future plans are in effect to provide better products and superior service.  I'd like to make a general appology for being the topic of dramatic postings simply for the fact that there is enough of that in the world already.  Talk is cheap though and I accept responsibility for any of the previous problems or frustration that I may have caused.  I'd like to also thank the guys that volunteered advice to some of my customers while I was away and unavailable. 

To any previous customer:  If there is anyone remaining that I have not corresponded with that needs any assistance, do not hesitate to phone or email me.  937-520-8580/Sales@forcedairsystemtechnology.com

I do this for the love of it as do you, the rest of the community and again appologize for anything that I contributed to in a negative way.

Drew Cannidy:  I typically do not sell the components of my kits and through quite a bit of correspondance I agreed to do so for your build.  From the specifics that you requested, I suggested a unit combination that does not exist as an off the shelf part number!  It is a unit that I have used for individual builds in the past.  The demensional criteria is closest to a GT28.  I had no intention through our correspondance to mislead you.  I did not pursue you on the issue whatsoever, I simply received an email stating that "the check is in the mail".  What I should have done was immediately gotten the build time and reported back to you prior to leaving on vacation.  Honestly, I did not recall talking to you prior to leaving.  I still accept responsibility for that.  I can do one of two things for you at this point.  I am still happy to refund the money minus the re-stocking fee or simply send you the turbo.  Im not quite sure why you believe no such fee exists for a non-Garrett part number from a builder.  Certainly when it is a stock number such as the turbo in our Busa kit, I pay upon delivery through my supplier.  I am addressing this in a public manner because it was brought to my attention that you had done so.  I will of course also correspond with you over the phone and through email.     

Offline Busanostra

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »
Im not defending anyone here so dont jump on my case,but i think he is saying is garret will charge him a restocking fee for it since its a special order turbo and not a stocking one thats on the shelf.

GSX---Night ryder is simply buying the goods. If you are the merchant and you cannot deliver a goods,
         it is your responsibility to swallow any charges. The customer is willing
         to buy the goods, that's about it. He decided to pull his purchase because the merchant
         cannot deliver the goods. So, don't make it difficult.

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »
First off sorry guys for bring the drama here.

Andrew you have had 2 month to get me that turbo. According to your emails (I haved saved) you must stock them. In the last email you sent me you said " I got it!  The Turbo will go out this week.". That is the same day you recieved the check. Your telling me that you cant resell that turbo with a different kit? Your are actually going to send that turbo back to garrett? Please stop your BS'ing.

Funny that you respond to this forum, but not to me emails or phone calls.

I no longer want the turbo. Plain and simple. I want a FULL refund. If it means taking you to court I will. In the end it will be more money out of your pocket, then just sending me my refund.

Oh and i should add that you sold me a gt28r, not a "The demensional criteria is closest to a GT28". I have email stating that you sold me a gt28r. Good luck in court with that one  :lol:. Like I said you have until 1/13/07 to decide what you want to do, because on the 14th I will go to the court house

Offline FAST Turbo Systems

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »
Jaime,

I respect your cander/advice and agree that in the case of not being able to produce, a refund should always be in order.  At all points, this particular turbo would have been a custom order.  We spoke about sizing issues and options up to the point that I received a "checks in the mail" email.  I simply placed the order and the builder was delayed waiting on a housing from Garrett. My desire is not to even stand on a soap box to make a point on principal.  The bottom line in my mind is that untill now, I believe that Drew simply felt like he was being jerked around.  That I think would make anyone just want to call the deal off.  In another business that I have, I could never accept money up front for an item.  In this business, I speak with no less than 20-30 people per day that without deposit or even full payment would order one of everything with the promise of paying.  There are so many options and so much labor envolved that I feel forced to operate in some fashion such as this.  I don't like this mentality though and wish to stock simply all options in a manner that the higher costs of operating do not get passed along to the customers in any way.  Richard versus Velocity is a good example I believe.  Richard keeps great stock and has 3 times the amount of technology/options for the customer as Barry but in many peoples minds, there is still a debate as to whether to buy from Velocity.  I admire Richard for this but I believe there is a cost associated with his business plan that is difficult to keep down.  Anyone selling more than 5 or 6 systems a month are trying to find faster, less expensive ways to provide a better product, but this is a niche market still and I believe will be for a long time.  Anyone that thinks Richard or anyone else are getting rich when they sell a basic system for $3500-4000 is just not informed well.  I have been able to fall beneath that mark slightly only because of less overhead.  This year will certainly be an interesting attempt at making substantial increases in overhead while still offering cost effective, high-quality products.  

That I guess was a bit of a ramble but these things consume my mind.  Thanks for the feedback-

Andrew

Offline night ryder

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 08:26:05 PM »

GSX---Night ryder is simply buying the goods. If you are the merchant and you cannot deliver a goods,
         it is your responsibility to swallow any charges. The customer is willing
         to buy the goods, that's about it. He decided to pull his purchase because the merchant
         cannot deliver the goods. So, don't make it difficult.

I am a independent contractor.  If I dont deliver as promised, I have to take the lose. My priorities are all about my customers. im not happy unless my customers are happy. Some people just dont know how to run a business I guess.