Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Getting into the Turbo Tech forum?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline kzz1

• Rider
Getting into the Turbo Tech forum?
« on: December 05, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »
Can't get into the Garage Forum and now the Turbo Tech Forum  

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 06:38:00 AM »
i think those new sections at the bottum are just for dennis' (motorhead) customers tech support and stuff like that.

garage forum, well just don't even ask about it    ... the story goes that over a year ago motorhead opened the garage to people that made donations to the site or something like that. That won't work now so if you want to make a donation do it, but don't expect to be let into the garage. maybe some day he will give the rest of us another chance.

Originally Posted by T A WS6 M6 
The GTO's like a fine woman in a black dress at a fancy party. The WS6 is like the hot chick in the hiked up miniskirt at the nightclub. So what do you want? Refined, or nasty?

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 06:50:00 AM »
yup i have to offer my customers that buy turbos etc from me a place to ask questions privately so they feel less under the scope
and incase i cannot get to the phone  etc.
i help everyone anyhow but i will go out of my way even further for those that help me keep a roof over my head by buying kits and having me  build thir bike etc.  

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 06:51:00 AM »
ya have 24 other forums  to post on
get busy      

suzuki4life

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »
SO if I spend $8K I can get into that room? What a bargain!!! I bought a $5K kit from Velocity and I still hold my "Soon to be boosted" status on SK's site. Oh yeah and its been over a month now since they got my cash