Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Going to Laguna, last minute, what do I need to know?  (Read 1107 times)

Offline brianm767

• Rider
Going to Laguna, last minute, what do I need to know?
« on: July 21, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »
Well after sitting around the house being bored and getting updates from my buddy who's been at Laguna since Thursday, I decided to go and check it out for my self, just picked up two tickets at the local stealership for sundays finals, $110,for my son  and I,

I've never been there, our tickets are Gen admission, probably going to ride the bikes over, ST1300 or XX ??
I guess it's sit on the hills, grass or where ever you can find a place, so what should we take? I'm thinking blanket or fold out chairs, I have a couple of small fold outs that I could Bunji to the bike, I doubt if I could take an ice chest? any ideals?

Has any one have any problems with thefts there? meaning If we leave our jackets and tank bags on the bike, will they be there after the races? ( a plus for taking the ST1300 ) I do have a long lock that I sometimes run through the sleaves and lock them to the bike,

Is there firm ground to park bikes on? probably should take something to put the kickstand down on?

next year maybe we'll plan ahead, but this was a last minute thing, it was going to be sprint car races tonight, but now it's Moto GP tomorrow.

My buddy did tell me to get there by 0700? (2 1/2 hours away from our house)man thats early, but like I mentioned , I hate crowds, I would like to try to beet some of the people in.

Any thoughts? any one riding over tomorrow from the Central valley (Clovis)
Go to the top of the page

Edit Post