MEMBERS > MEMORIALS

Dave O T-shirts for funeral to raise funds

(1/30) > >>

DaveOfriend:
I am working with Walt on this project.  I am in touch with one of Dave O's friends down here in MA who is a screen printer.  I need a head count on how many would want to buy a memorial t-shirt that Walt had posted on yesterday under Funeral Head Count.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how much they would spend to buy a T-shirt for funds back to Lauren and Josh?  Please let me know any thoughts you might have so that I can relay back to Bob and also how many people would be willing to buy one!

Thanks

Kathy

DahMurf:
We'll likely buy 3. With funds going to the family I'd be ok with the $15-$25 range. Of course if you can do $15 you should get a better volume of sales.

To some it may depend on the design, to me I'm in either way.

Debbie

DaveOfriend:
Hi Deb,

I'm gonna go with the design that Walt chose.  I will copy and past what he has chosen into this thread.  Still working to see if I can get them done in time.

Thanks

Kathy

DaveOfriend:
hey kathy:

i can't capitalize well, as i just had shoulder surgery and i am in a lot of pain.  the tshirt idea was something my dad was going to look into tommorrow.  i thought it would be really cool if we were all in xtra large white tshirts, with on the front, bold letters on top it said "MR. MAXTON", with the picture of him with helmet off sitting on the bike (see attached).

then on the back, on top in bold letters, two lines,
"IN MEMORY OF"
"DAVE OWEN"

and then the picture of him on the bike in a tuck and racing (see attached).

bulletb:
I'll buy several......XL.....any price! count me in!

We all are missing "Dave "O" so very much....we'll all have him in our prayers!

A tribute for him at the "Texas Mile" for sure!!!

God Speed Dave!

Bullet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version