GENERAL > BIKE TALK

How much motorcycling experience did you have before buying the Busa?

(1/51) > >>

umairhashmi:
This is the only motorcycle i have ever owned. Well i took the MSF in Jan of 2006 on a sat and sun and bought the bike (a brand 2006 black/grey Busa) on monday . Still have it 3 years,15000 miles and zero crashes later. id want a gen2 but money is tight at the moment. What about you guys? What kind of motorcycling experience did you have before buying the busa?

BADBUSA4U:
rode bikes since I was twelve. Limited street riding and none for about ten years before I bought my new 2006 busa. The fastest thing I rode was a fj 1200. I dont regret getting it.

__NATE__:

--- Quote from: umairhashmi on February 05, 2009, 10:21:05 PM ---This is the only motorcycle i have ever owned. Well i took the MSF in Jan of 2006 on a sat and sun and bought the bike (a brand 2006 black/grey Busa) on monday . Still have it 3 years,15000 miles and zero crashes later. id want a gen2 but money is tight at the moment. What about you guys? What kind of motorcycling experience did you have before buying the busa?

--- End quote ---

DAM dude I remember when you first started getting on the hayabusa boreds WOW your making me feel old lol  I am very glade to hear no accidents u still got the YOSI duals on it ? no drag racing ? u just cruise her around or ?

umairhashmi:

--- Quote from: __NATE__ on February 05, 2009, 11:17:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: umairhashmi on February 05, 2009, 10:21:05 PM ---This is the only motorcycle i have ever owned. Well i took the MSF in Jan of 2006 on a sat and sun and bought the bike (a brand 2006 black/grey Busa) on monday . Still have it 3 years,15000 miles and zero crashes later. id want a gen2 but money is tight at the moment. What about you guys? What kind of motorcycling experience did you have before buying the busa?

--- End quote ---

DAM dude I remember when you first started getting on the hayabusa boreds WOW your making me feel old lol  I am very glade to hear no accidents u still got the YOSI duals on it ? no drag racing ? u just cruise her around or ?

--- End quote ---
Never got a chance to take it to a drag strip but i ride it at least 2-3 times a week. Wish i could commute with it but parking at work isnt safe for a bike. Yeah still have yoshi rs3 + pc3usb and a rumble undertail on it. Next mod might be some frame sliders. Those are LONG overdue lol. Right now im trying to avoid spending more money on it because i think ill probably want a gen2 busa within the next year or two if i can afford one.

CADDYWOMPUS:
about 35+ years on the street and a few on road course racetrack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version