Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: PRAYERS OUT TO FELLOW BUSA RIDER AND MEMBER B PLAS!! RIP Vinny!!  (Read 62606 times)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: PRAYERS OUT TO FELLOW BUSA RIDER AND MEMBER B PLAS!!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 05:42:50 AM »
Pullin' hard for you brother,get well soon! :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »
Stay strong Vinny.  It can be beaten. I had 2 cancer surgerys 2 years ago this coming June. (gutted me like a fish) they told me I had 6 months to live. I feel better now than i have in 10 years. Good Luck my friend and get well soon. Prayers sent your way. They do help. :thumb: :thumb:
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 06:18:29 AM »
They told My Mom she had 6 months tops..she defied them By 10 years!!!

Offline macon454

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2009, 09:42:55 PM »
Prayers sent
181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »
Remember, Vin,, today is the first day of the rest of your life! LIFE,, what a wonderful gift it is!

Be strong in mind, thought and spirit. The rest will follow.
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline justbrad

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »
Prayers and well wishes coming your way bro.  Puts into perspective the small problems I have that I've been bitching and whining about.  Mine are all self-induced also.  Hope you recover fully.

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 01:48:24 AM »

My father did roughly the same thing. Docs could not figure it out. God and family is what he told them that kept him around  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
  • Why not just tell it the way it is?
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 10:35:43 AM »
Stay strong Vinny.  It can be beaten. I had 2 cancer surgerys 2 years ago this coming June. (gutted me like a fish) they told me I had 6 months to live. I feel better now than i have in 10 years. Good Luck my friend and get well soon. Prayers sent your way. They do help. :thumb: :thumb:

Yes Rice, it is testimonies like yours that confirm what I believe my outcome will be.  There is truly power in prayer and True faith.

Thanks!
"A man's gotta know his limitations"

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
Went to visit Mr B plas today and He looked and sounded good for a man thats been threw what He has!!

Stay positive Vinny!!

And remember if You need ANYTHING, anything at all..................... let Me know!!

Thanks again for the support Eddie, I will be fine.

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »
Remember, Vin,, today is the first day of the rest of your life! LIFE,, what a wonderful gift it is!

Be strong in mind, thought and spirit. The rest will follow.

Thanks Chris, what you have "said" is so very, very true and I believe and trust in that belief!

Prayers and well wishes coming your way bro.  Puts into perspective the small problems I have that I've been bitching and whining about.  Mine are all self-induced also.  Hope you recover fully.

Thaks Brad!

My father did roughly the same thing. Docs could not figure it out. God and family is what he told them that kept him around  :thumb: :thumb:

Undoubtably, it is the will and plan of the Almighty that will see me through this thing and I will/am giving testimony to the same...it is nothing less than FAVOR!!!

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
I know this topic is kind of old, but I figure I might as well give you guys a little update on my condition.  I FEEL GREAT right now!  I had brain surgery and had a malignant Tumor removed.  Because of how it manifests itself, some of the fluid that was left from this cancer more than likely has affect and still remains on some of my "good" brain cells.  Radiation and Chemo will take care of that (by the grace of God).  I will then, hopefully, enroll in some experimental treatments/studies to ensure my good health for many, many years to come!  The name of the cancer that I have/had is Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Level-4...pretty much the worst of the worst.  If I fall into Science's "Trap" I'm dead in less than 18 months.  I do not accept that...that will not be and is not my destiny!

Once again, thanks for your support.  The only thing that I sincerly ask is that if you said you were sending prayers...please actually send them BEFORE you post or anytime thereafter, but PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ACTUALLY PRAY FOR ME (in the name if Jesus Christ of course) so that your prayers are actually heard and will ensure my good health and long life!!!  

Many thanks!!!!

Vin
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:11:00 PM by B Plas »

Offline apbtlvr

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 02:44:06 PM »
Prayers sent and wishing you the best. I've seen 3 people defy the odds and you will too if it's God's will.

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
This is true, Apbtlvr. There are more than a count of ten on this site alone that are beating the odds!

Like Lance Armstrong and others like him -

You can achieve ANYTHING and there is NOTHING you cannot do with the infinite powers of your own mind!  :arrow: :arrow: LiveStrong.com

-Chris

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:01 PM »
This is true, Apbtlvr. There are more than a count of ten on this site alone that are beating the odds!

Like Lance Armstrong and others like him -

You can achieve ANYTHING and there is NOTHING you cannot do with the infinite powers of your own mind!  :arrow: :arrow: LiveStrong.com

I'm in the process of reading his book "It's Not About the Bike" right now.  :thumb:

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »
Great! I haven't read it. I can't imagine it could be anything other than incredible!
-Chris

Offline justbrad

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »
Do we have any new info on this situation?  Kinda been thinking about it lately.

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 03:19:23 AM »
Do we have any new info on this situation?  Kinda been thinking about it lately.

All things considered, I'm doing GREAT Brad!  Thanks for asking.  I can't begin to tell you how many people I have dialogued with since going public with this brain cancer thing.  There are many, many people affected in many different ways by various types of cancer.  Amazing how many people that beat the odds despite what "science" says.  Sadly, there are also many others that succumb to this ugly disease.  I use all of these stories and my faith in God to motivate me to live through this thing and more importantly help other people who have been affected by the various forms of cancer, ESPECIALLY GLIOBLASTOMA MULTIFORME IV.  Radiation and Chemo (Temadar) are going well, so far-no ill effects to complain about thank God!  However, this is only my 1st week of treatment (had to wait for my head to heal from the brain surgery).  Radiation 5x's per week; chemo 7 days a week; both for 6 weeks then whatever experimental treatment is best for me at that time that I qualify for, if any.  Right now, I am hopefull that I will qualify for a study related to CDX 110.

To be clear, I attribute my healing and and victory to complete trust and faith in God and the plan/favor that he has for me...TOTALLY Spiritual and complete trust...PERIOD!

Offline BusaWizard

• Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2009, 03:35:02 AM »
Prayers sent, Godspeed.
If you're not living close to the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »
Keep strong Vinny and kick it's ass. :thumb: They are finding new treatments everyday for this terrible disease. Positive thoughts and prayers sent your way.

John

P.S. Being a Steeler fan helps too. :wink: :lol:
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline B Plas

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 07:12:42 AM »
Keep strong Vinny and kick it's ass. :thumb: They are finding new treatments everyday for this terrible disease. Positive thoughts and prayers sent your way.

John

P.S. Being a Steeler fan helps too. :wink: :lol:

Why I oughtta... (wratcha, fraggin, satchin [Fred Flintstone sounds]).

Thanks!  That's exactly what I am doing John.  If I don't...well, that's not an option.

Offline blkout08

• Rider
  • first busa
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 09:35:58 PM »
prayers sent...

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2009, 01:13:14 AM »
To be clear, I attribute my healing and and victory to complete trust and faith in God and the plan/favor that he has for me...TOTALLY Spiritual and complete trust...PERIOD!

THIS IS EVERYTHING!!! :wink:
-Chris

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »

THIS IS EVERYTHING!!! :wink:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »
Have a blessed and pain free weekend, my friend.  :wink:
-Chris

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »
Wow not sure how I missed this the first time around. Sorry I did, I really wish u all the best on this, man ohh man I wish I could help you carry the load. Only advice I can give is this, if you die on the inside the rest of you will soon follow. Sounds like u know it already though, they told my grandfather he had 6 months to live, he died in 3. He gave up, died inside the moment they told him and just passed on.

When you are really hurting, and really really down, then watch your friends and family when they are going about there days. Its amazing how just watching those you love when they dont realize it can help so much, makes you remeber what you are fighting for. 
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.