MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

My evolution of boost.

(1/109) > >>

murderedout07:
OK guys, I'm happy to say that after a year of owning the bike, and researching on here, I'm finally able to build my turbo bike. I'm no stranger to turbochargers, in fact its the only vehicle i have, that isn't boosted...Until now! So bear with me, over the next (I'm hoping) 2 months, to see what this punk ass can do! (I'm 24  :shock:)

My set up is a Stedman stage1 kit. Which uses and Rcc header, fmu, and dump pipes. The turbo unit is a t3/t4 50 trim, with a .62 a/r. Comes with a tial 38mm wastegate, and I also had the 50mm blow off valve added. I'm pulling the motor and installing an .080 spacer, with cam gears, pro mod studs, and a cometic head gasket. I'm also running a pc3, with the hub, and 3bar GM map sensor for boost referenced fueling.

As of right now, Jay has informed me my kit should be done and sent out by the first half of next week. :D But some of my electrical parts have showed up already so I'm getting started with that. I'm going on a weekly basis on ordering parts now that the kit is paid for, so enjoy, and leave feedback as i go!

Last pic befor I took her apart.

Getting the engine ready to drop...Diddnt get to far though, it was only 35 dagrees out.  :(

Santa! I mean UPS came.

And an hour later, BAM! Power distrabution block, so I dont have a hundred wires going to the battery.

Thats it for right now, More updates next week.

Cookie:
You have a good head on your shoulders and know what your doing,,, I can't wait to see how your bike turns out!  Should be sick!  :thumb: Keep clicking the camera along the way!

murderedout07:

--- Quote from: Cookie on February 26, 2010, 09:30:46 PM ---You have a good head on your shoulders and know what your doing,,, I can't wait to see how your bike turns out!  Should be sick!  :thumb: Keep clicking the camera along the way!

--- End quote ---
Thanks dude. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pics!   :thumb:

Mike-Nightrider:
 :thumb:

atticdog:
awesome! Im looking forward to the pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version