MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

My evolution of boost.

<< < (2/109) > >>

murderedout07:
Had some time today, so I decided to start running some wire. I'm an electrician by trade, so I'm always fussing about wiring. The big problem I have is with HID kits that are "plug and play". HID lights pull as much as 30 amps on the initial start up, and that's that's pushing the limit of the this 18 gauge wire on the low beam. The high beam is 16 gauge. So the solution to that is to run them straight off the batter, through a relay. Same thing for the new fuel pump. The new fuel can pull about a max of 15 amps, which is fine fore the wiring, but the other hidden advantage is because its wired right off the battery, the voltage is alot more constant, which means more steady fuel pressure. Its common to do this in the turbo car word. The first pic is of the garage, i got a few other projects going on right now. The other 2 are of the progress made today. sorry the pics so far are a bit blurry. I took them with my phone. When the good stuff starts happening, ill get the good camera out.  :thumb:

Imbusabad:
glad you decided to get an SRP kit.  You will be happy.  I've ridden my stedman stage 2 ultra about 300 miles now with no probs.   LOVING IT~!!!!!!!!!  :thumb:

murderedout07:
Oh cool! I'd love to see some pics of it. What kind of numbers is it pullin?

Imbusabad:
it's got an ams 1000 and he set it to be 361hp/210TQ  on about 17# boost. :thumb: :thumb:  I can still ad another pound on pump gas if i want to some time.  The thing is BAAAAAAAAD!!!!! 

murderedout07:
Aswome!..pics?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version