TECHNICAL > HELP!

voltage from flapper valve connector???

(1/2) > >>

h311B0Y:
hi! can anyone tell me what is the voltage that the ecu applies to the flapper valve to make it open??
maybe it applies ground to make it open but it needs current too so thats what im tryin to know!
the voltage comming from the orange wire??

thanks a lot!!

smithabusa:
12 volts with key on to flapper orange, it turns brown to ground to make it work, what are you trying to do?

h311B0Y:
an homemade shift light! i was trying to figure out what resistance i would need!but when the bikes running i presume its like a car so the 12v becomes highier(around14.5v with alternator for a car) thanks for the update!

btw! ive finished my interface! it looks almost just like yours! black box 2 leds 1 red 1 3 color that i put on my own pcb desing
works great with the laptop now im going to the garage to finish the rotor change and i should be able to test the data monitoring today at least!

this is great stuff guys!
thanks a lot!

smithabusa:
ill sell you one of my 4 led cluster on a powdercoated brackets with a plug and play flapper connector for $20 if you want one.

PetriK:
Remember its good only for same amounts of current as pair valve, should not be more than 150-200mA. So it will drive a relay or led lights, but nothing more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version