SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Site Donors

Tiger Racing Spring Give-Away

(1/17) > >>

2fast4u2c:
To All Board Members

This spring Tiger Racing is giving away 10 Racing Laptop Tables.  

Laptop not included (duh)

A drawing will be held by ADMIN to select the 10 lucky winners on the last day of spring.  To qualify, you must post on this thread the following:

1.  Anything you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.
2.  Something you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.
3.  A new idea for a product you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.

ADMIN will get the word out to the entire board membership so that all are included.

It can't get any more fair than that.

This is to show thanks to all the members of this board for buying Tiger Racing products and helping us to grow each year.

Good Luck to all.

Guy

Coryonbusa:
Thanks Guy! :woot: :woot:

How about making a nice, affordable wheel chock that can be used in the trailer and the ground? :thumb:

wildphil69:
how about an inner fender that still leaves you plenty of room for storage and electrical components?

murderedout07:
Fuel tank plates with a choice of -6 and -8an feed and return that still allow the stock fuel level assembly to be used. License plate brackets for use on over sized tails. On optional wheel well to be used with the tiger tail so to keep water, rubber, and chain lube from the inside of the tail, and the electronics. A gauge mount the goes on the top of the speedo for a 2 1/16 gauge for when your running a dubble bubble windsheild, I tripple hole gauge plate for 2 1/16 gauges. I bet the big seller would be the duel gauge plate like you ready have, but have it so the gauges have some way of mounting into rubber or somthing to isolate the gauges from vibration, to you can read the mechanical gauges, and needles won't fall off due to the rigid mount, and extreme vibration.

Umm...that's all I got.  :thumb:

altiki:
I would like to see tiger racing produce a accusump for motorcycles instead of us going to the car guys for A sump that is too large to fit the bike. This will solve that momentary loss of oil pressure when drag racing.
Altiki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version