MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

GSXR 750 RE-rebuild

<< < (4/4)

STUNNAH:
Your friends must care deeply for you they would have to if they were mine you do some damn good work bro!!! :tu:

trunkbuster:
Hey, thanks Stunnah! Yeah, I guess you're right :D

trunkbuster:
 :rnwy:

trunkbuster:

--- Quote from: trunkbuster on January 04, 2011, 05:19:11 PM ---   :eek: Major show stopper... The frame the owner bought from the local bike shop is NOT a GSXR 750 frame.  The engine won't fit :evil:  I encourage my clients to get involved in the rebuild process but my buddy was a little over zealous and anxious to get it done, didn't want to wait for me to get the frame for him.  Since it was purchased through a bike shop we weren't expecting any issues... :td:  Time for PLAN B :bike:

--- End quote ---

Found out the frame is from a 2000 SRAD GSX-R 600. The last year of the SRAD design for the 600 model. It will be up for sale soon, if anyone is interested, but it won't have a VIN number on it.  That can be remedied with another damaged frame that has a clear title...  Drop me a message if you're serious about buying it and I'll post it in a private auction on ebay for you.  Only the frame is for sale.

trunkbuster:
I forgot to upload the pics of the finished GSXR 1K. It was completed about a month after the before pic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version