Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Busa hesitating/stalling need help asap.  (Read 3500 times)

Offline jstdoit95

• Rider
Busa hesitating/stalling need help asap.
« on: September 29, 2010, 08:04:18 PM »
Hey guys, been a while since Ive been on, but having issues and need some input....03 22k miles....full system, pc3, airbox bod....new plugs a couple thousand miles ago....running fine....leave the library today get on it a little 7000rpm...get to stop light go to leave light....stalls just like I put the kickstand down or something....restart....take off hesitates nearly stalls....go to gas station since was a little low on gas, not low enough to trip low light though....leave...still doing it...not all the time just randomly...no smoke or anything....get home....open my trunk to look at power commander rev it up farthest the led would go is to the 0 or halfway up the pc....did something maybe knock my pc out of adjustment?  Do I maybe have a bad relay or fuel pump?  Im not sure what it may be, this is the first issue I have had mechanically with the bike and just really hope its nothing major, I really wanted to go to Fayetteville this weekend...thanks in advance for any input.

Matt

Offline jstdoit95

• Rider
Re: Busa hesitating/stalling need help asap.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 08:06:52 PM »
OH...almost forgot....whenever it stalls....I hear the fuel pump turn on like I just turned the key on....not sure if it would normally do that or not.....Ive never stalled it before...

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
Re: Busa hesitating/stalling need help asap.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 08:13:26 PM »
Might wana check your kickstand sensor or tip over sensor.