Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: HELLO BROCK.....! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE...  (Read 9860 times)

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
HELLO BROCK.....! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE...
« on: January 24, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
pimp this out......!
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline Brock

• Site Supporter
  • Rider
    • http://www.brockracing.com
Re: HELLO BROCK.....! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
Thank you for the invite and  sorry for the lack of reply... we just went live with our new web site/e-commerce store/real time inventory system/ + social experience/ upgraded forums and we are dealing with the 'new system blues'. It is nearly 2 years behind schedule and 5 times over budget, so we simply HAD to go live and deal with the consequences as needed. The good news is that only half of my staff had a nervous breakdown, which means I still have the other half (!), and the consumer has no idea of our chaos behind the scenes. I am proud to say that my staff is WINNING the battle and our efficiency rate has gone up about 40% in just 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join the fun here for a while as we must have the new system ready for the springtime rush. Please check out the new www.BrocksPerformance.com if you get a moment.

My Facebook page Brock Davidson and Brocks Performance also has a pile of info. on the new BMW and anyone who would like to transfer info. over to this link is more than welcome.

Thanks again and I hope to be more available soon.

Brock
Official Site Supporter

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
Re: HELLO BROCK.....! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE...
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 06:46:03 PM »
your on my "friends" list..... :lol:...i follow.....here is another "avenue" to promote all that you do for us dragracers.... :tu:...especially what you have done with the bmw so far........roll out.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....post a pic of dynasty, richard, or shine doing their thing on "christine"..... :tu:...maybe you could post a pic of your shop "pet"...... :hys:, or some of the beautiful models o some bikes........ :D
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...