Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: C36 Secondary Injector Malfunction 08 Busa w/Bazzaz  (Read 4854 times)

Offline 6002abusa

• Rider
C36 Secondary Injector Malfunction 08 Busa w/Bazzaz
« on: October 13, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »
I just got the motor back in it. I'm getting an FI light when the secondaries come in(code is C36). It's secondary injector on #1 cylinder. It has Bazzaz FI. I tried unplugging the #1  secondary and swapping the plug with the #2. I still got the code for the #1 cylinder. I have unplugged the Bazzaz from that injector and plugged in the factory secondary plug. No more light. It's not gonna give me the fuel I need for the 1441. I have tried to eliminate the Bazzaz wires as the source.  It still showed a code on #1 with the plug for the number 2 plugged in. This was the idea from Bazzaz. I cant see that working because I assume the #2 wouldn't fire when the #1 is supposed to. I'm not even sure they work like that though. Either way its irritating the hell out of me. Its not the connection or the pins in the connection. I think I have ruled out the injector itself as the problem by plugging in the factory plug and not getting a fault code. I hope its not the Bazzaz. I have the FI,quick shifter, and auto tune. The QS kills for my air shifter. It will be a shit pile of things to replace to go ECU all the way. Nitrous, airshifter, and quick shifter. Not to mention the tunes I have saved. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Offline Amode

• Rider
Re: C36 Secondary Injector Malfunction 08 Busa w/Bazzaz
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »
I am just curious what do you mean when the secondaries come in. Do you mean stp settings or Inj bal settings. You are not running those stock are you. :?

Offline 6002abusa

• Rider
Re: C36 Secondary Injector Malfunction 08 Busa w/Bazzaz
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 08:07:02 AM »
It was the pins in the male side of the connection. One pin was pushing back into the connector rather than pushing into the female side. Its fixed now.