MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

Converting My Gen1 to a Gen2

<< < (2/6) > >>

sportbikeryder:
You will also need wither GEN2 intake cac, or an offset pin and gen2 bearings for a GEN1 intake cam.

The crank rotor and stator from a GEN1 can be used if you remove 1 additional tooth on the crank trigger wheel to make it a 24-2 rather than a stock gen1 24-1.

InlineR:
yea I got a set of gen2 cams with my head forgot to put that in the original thread thanks for the addition.

InlineR:
Ordered the woolich racing log box and a zeitronix zt-3 wideband so I can do some auto tunning.

trunkbuster:

--- Quote from: InlineR on June 10, 2012, 07:44:42 PM ---Ordered the woolich racing log box and a zeitronix zt-3 wideband so I can do some auto tunning.

--- End quote ---
Curious about your Woolich/Zeitronix setup you're going with. Is it truly autotuning? Both units appear to do the same thing. Can you enlighten me?

sportbikeryder:

--- Quote from: trunkbuster on June 11, 2012, 10:58:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: InlineR on June 10, 2012, 07:44:42 PM ---Ordered the woolich racing log box and a zeitronix zt-3 wideband so I can do some auto tunning.

--- End quote ---
Curious about your Woolich/Zeitronix setup you're going with. Is it truly autotuning? Both units appear to do the same thing. Can you enlighten me?

--- End quote ---
The log box records data that can be imported into ECU Editor for processing into a tuning file. The Zetronix is a wideband )2 sensor / controller to determine the air fuel ratio. Output from the O2 goes into the Logbox. It is not a closed loop system, rather a system that will suggets modifications to the maps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version