TECHNICAL > HELP!

MEGASQUIRT PROBLEM

<< < (2/7) > >>

2wicked:
I wish it was that simple, this new Velocity box is tied in with the main wiring harness and is supposed to supply the signals for the MAP and BARO sensors, the factory Suzuki sensnor are no longer on the bike, FI light flashes, runs at 10:1 at idle, I asked about checking the codes and the owner said Jason told him to cut the wire that turns on the FI light, LOL

Richard

Nem:
Dang....   :shock:

ktw88q:
Wish people would get the clear painted picture about velocity,,, I do not think the new owner is doing much better than the last ....

Kurt:
Nem I think it is about the same box I had on my old setup back in 2008/09   I couldn't get it to work the way I liked so bought the RCC kit

mysticblu999:

--- Quote from: 2wicked on May 31, 2012, 12:26:58 PM ---I wish it was that simple, this new Velocity box is tied in with the main wiring harness and is supposed to supply the signals for the MAP and BARO sensors, the factory Suzuki sensnor are no longer on the bike, FI light flashes, runs at 10:1 at idle, I asked about checking the codes and the owner said Jason told him to cut the wire that turns on the FI light, LOL

Richard

--- End quote ---

Now thats funny. :hys:

I believe the tuner studio only has 16x16 table for fueling. I'm actually thinking about doing a ms3 for a standalone. Looks cool but don't like 16x16. Cool thing about it is that you can keep your secondaries with one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version