SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Results with Products/Sponsors/Members

Stay away from SB CUSTOMS York PA..MY swing arm broke!!!!

(1/14) > >>

E-RACER:
And He doesn't want to do shit about it!!!!!

*****DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SB CUSTOMS!!!!!!!*****swing arm I got from him broke almost crashed!!!!!!!...dont like to put anyone on blast but Scott the owner of SB customs doesnt want to make this write so I figured if I can save one person from getting hurt its worth it!!!!!!!!......I'll Start at the begining hope fb lets me type enough letters..met Scott at the Javitts motorcycle show a few year...s back and his arms looked nice and were reasonable priced and I told him I build alot of bikes and people are always looking for a nice arm at a good price and we can do lots of business if he's legit..placed the order for my arm and after reapeated excusses and months of waiting my arm finally came
.he said he got swamped after the show and at the time I understood and didnt need it right away...so I then order a few more arms.excusses and run arounds not answering emails call ect were normal when the arms finally came didnt fit!!!!!.to wide in the front pivot area(not by much easy fix but shouldnt have to!!) my other arm on my punkin bike was 3/8 to skinny another persons arm 1/2 to wide.. gouges and clamp marks in the arm powdercoated over ect ect..realized they were low cost arms but man some stuff is just crazy..the arm that was 1/2 too wide was for a 2011 gsxr I sent him he stock arm to go by and if you cant get that right probably shouldnt be making any arms at all!!!!..had the brand new bike balancing for months while he messed around and then it came and didnt come close to fitting!!!!!...contacted my lawyer and going go have to sue him for the damages to my bike!!!!!!!..the week before I was goin 170mph and would of been killed if it happen then!!!!!! And have heard threw a few people who use to work there he was fully aware of the weakness and other arms have broke and he didnt do anything about it!!!..*****anyone else contact me might be a class action lawsuite!!!!****

confused-busa:
I have heard from a few people that the arms they got from him were breaking at the welds.

E-RACER:
Hes a drunk fool and someones goin get killed!!!

gsx-rboy750:
Could you post pics of the break. I am going to build a arms and don't want to do it that way,, Apparently.

E-RACER:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version