Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: JUST ANOTHER HAPPY NLR CUSTOMER  (Read 4377 times)

Offline 04StretchedGSXR

• Rider
JUST ANOTHER HAPPY NLR CUSTOMER
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:29:12 PM »
        Just wanted to come on here and tell everybody something they already know, Seb is the man. With the help of Shannon Maylee and Seb I am almost complete with the pro-street build that I started on 4 years ago. From the day I decided I wanted to do a pro street bike I knew that I wanted the NLR Sidemount system. Sebs craftsmanship, dedication to his product, and customer service were awesome through the whole build. Any time I was in need of a part it was to my door within a couple days no questions asked. Anytime I had a question on my build or track support on Shannon's bike he would always answer the call and do his best to help even on all those race day sundays.
The week of the fall cup race we went to Sebastian's to pick my bike up and also tune it while we were there and I can't explain how pleased I am with the wiring service that Seb provided. It looks as clean as an OEM bike. Best part was, it all works exactly like it was supposed to from the first crank. After priming the fuel system within 3 or 4 cranks the bike was running and Seb was working his magic tuning the bike. He took his time the next day and worked with awesome dedication to make sure that I was happy with the drivability of the bike and also with the power that it was making. I couldn't have been happier. The Sidemount kit made 628 hp and 306 ft/lbs torque smoking the tire on his new dyno. We didn't have really good strapdown points on the new dyno, otherwise I feel the bike would have been in the 640s or 50s.
If anybody is looking to build a pro street bike or of you have any other turbo needs I urge you to give Seb a call and give him a chance. He has definitely lived up to my expectations and has been worth the money spent and then some.
Gabe Frederick