TECHNICAL > B KING

What's a bking worth? Or what would you pay?

(1/6) > >>

FILT166:
Never dropped and its clean. 11k miles. Are these even worth owning?

mmissile:
I love mine, but it's not for long hauls...unless you like feeling like a parachute. They are scarce, and have a following. I guess it would depend on mods, color, and how clean it is.

FILT166:
It's all stock, clean and what all colors did they come in?

1 wheel peel:
They came to North America for 2008 only.  They were availabe in Gloss Black/Flat Black and Silver/Flat Charcoal.  All the ones coming to the US were considered California bikes hince the EPA canister on the left side of the engine (easy enough to get rid of).  ABS was listed as an option though I personally have never seen it on a Black/Black in the U.S. and I looked.  Plenty of ABS Silver/Charcoal with ABS. 

Worth owning?  Thats a very individulized question, the're not for everyone.  When I got mine I thought it was fun to ride bone stock, the way it sets right now it is the most "fun" bike I have ever owned.  While they come very heavy, (around 550# best I remember) lots of weight can be taken out of them.  Mine ready to ride, 1 gal gas weights 492#, 186hp/108tq with intake and exhaust mods after Johnny got done tunning it.  What's not to like, perfect for running back roads.  :bike: :mrgreen: 

Probably not something you would want to slab alot.  Most miles in a day on mine was 646 and was all back roads, very good day. :)

If I had the extra coin I'd stick one in the back of the shop under a sheet just in case I wear this one out. JMO YMMV

dogman:
I have a b-king a busa an 1000.My b-king is my favorite bike.It does all i want it to.Have a yosh r55 pipe an some chrome.get more compliments on it than any bike I have had.it is truly a great bike to me anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version