Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: BMW S1000RR v Veyron and Lambo  (Read 8735 times)

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
Re: BMW S1000RR v Veyron and Lambo
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »
the 3rd video it was close the bugatti was catching up very quickly indeed

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 12:43:58 PM »
Had new beemer out a while back it was strong for a factory 1000cc bike but I would have thought the Bug would do better, about a year ago I was on my Busa and tangled with a Bugatti on I-40, he did not go by me till I let out of if at 190+, and then only cause my balls were shrinking, I thought fuck this, sure as hell ain't the same as tearing down a old airport runway,
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:29:02 AM »
the 3rd video it was close the bugatti was catching up very quickly indeed

They did a few more runs with a rolling start and the BMW won everyone except when the Veyron driver hit the gas early. I thought the car would catch it at one stage, but then the bike seemed to find another gear and was off again.

If anyone wants to see the incredible speed of a bike for chips money compared to a car, this is one fine example.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:30:56 AM »
Had new beemer out a while back it was strong for a factory 1000cc bike but I would have thought the Bug would do better, about a year ago I was on my Busa and tangled with a Bugatti on I-40, he did not go by me till I let out of if at 190+, and then only cause my balls were shrinking, I thought fuck this, sure as hell ain't the same as tearing down a old airport runway,

Those speeds are easily doable on the street, but as you say it's a bit of an ass clenching moment.