TECHNICAL > LITER BIKES

The New Supercharged Kawi........300 HP?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ghost-Geezer:
The racing version is 50K.  As far as asthetics, it looks more like a giant butterfly whereas the Busa looks like someone left it in the oven too long and it began to melt.   8)

Rocketgeezer:

--- Quote from: Sport on February 08, 2015, 11:42:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocketgeezer on February 08, 2015, 10:02:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: piratediverjefff on February 07, 2015, 11:01:55 AM ---...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:

--- End quote ---
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, defiantly or definately?  :D

--- End quote ---
You know what I was talking about, what are you a school teacher, before you answer you should know I don't give a fuck

Sinister_Outlaw:

--- Quote from: piratediverjefff on February 07, 2015, 11:01:55 AM ---...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Haha, Yeah I have to agree! IMHO, all Kawasaki's are ugly as sin (but beauty is in the eye of the beholder)...I mean just take a look at my pic, ZX-14 doesn't even look good sitting next to my Busa... However, I'm probably bias since I don't own a ZX14.

Sinister_Outlaw:

--- Quote from: Sport on February 08, 2015, 11:42:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocketgeezer on February 08, 2015, 10:02:11 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, defiantly or definately?  :D

--- End quote ---

Lol, not to stir the pot but you both are definitely wrong. It's definitely... For the record, I'm not a school teacher...

Sport:
Me either but at least I wasn't a dick about it....Defiantly and definitely could've both been used in that sentence depending on what the author meant to say.  I gave em an 'a' with a smiley.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version