Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Clutch slipping 05 busa  (Read 24669 times)

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
Re: Clutch slipping 05 busa
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2015, 08:34:06 AM »
I see, Norton was lucky to make 60 HP at the crank. 
"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline LVBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Rider
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2015, 08:08:23 AM »
Just went through this with my 05,just use the Brock's clutch mod center piece..some people weld the stock one , but it has to be clamped right when welded and run concentric. Measure the completed stack before installing.Mine came out to 1.989" . Only use the brock's spring spacers and stock springs.A brace for the cover that holds the slave is good insurance. The purple springs are stiff and the green ones are way too stiff and  will break you slave case first pull.

Coming up through your way around 6:00 this morning bro,mama/her sisters/grandkids rented a cabin in Big Bear for the weekend(they went up yesterday)and told them I'd come up and spend today with them(just to keep me off the shit list :lol:).If I can find your phone # in the next 1/2 hour I'll give you a call when I'm up there. :thumb:

Jeff
Ooooo,can I tag along too? :mrgreen:

I waited a 1/2 hour for ya. :lol:
Im almost there,another 2000mi to go.  :mrgreen:

When you get to the Vegas city limits....shout.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:10:21 AM by LVBUSA »
Amsoil Synthetics / Race Ready Painted Inner Panels / Bagster Tank Protector & Tank Bags / Hump Mod / ZG Double Bubble / Mirror Spacers / +1/2" dogbones / EK ZZZ 530 / Michelin Pilot Road 5's / TL 1000R Pegs / EBC HH Pads / Corbin Saddles /

Offline turbo051k

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 01:12:16 PM »
Just went through this with my 05,just use the Brock's clutch mod center piece..some people weld the stock one , but it has to be clamped right when welded and run concentric. Measure the completed stack before installing.Mine came out to 1.989" . Only use the brock's spring spacers and stock springs.A brace for the cover that holds the slave is good insurance. The purple springs are stiff and the green ones are way too stiff and  will break you slave case first pull.

Coming up through your way around 6:00 this morning bro,mama/her sisters/grandkids rented a cabin in Big Bear for the weekend(they went up yesterday)and told them I'd come up and spend today with them(just to keep me off the shit list :lol:).If I can find your phone # in the next 1/2 hour I'll give you a call when I'm up there. :thumb:

Jeff
Ooooo,can I tag along too? :mrgreen:

I waited a 1/2 hour for ya. :lol:
Im almost there,another 2000mi to go.  :mrgreen:

When you get to the Vegas city limits....shout.
Getting closer.... :hys:
'97 DS-80
'82 GS 1100E
'00 Turbo Busa
'05 Turbo GSXR-1000
'09 Busa
'13 GSXR-1000
'15 John Deere L-140
'06 18" Stihl Farm Boss
'07 Echo leaf blower
'09 Echo weed wacker
'15 Polaris Sportsman 570