SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Results with Products/Sponsors/Members

Buyer Beware, scammer alert: ICEMAN

(1/1)

sgvridgerunner:
I really didn't want to have to do this Greg, but you obviously don't give a sh!t about the integrity of this board and its members...Plus, I don't really have time for this. Why can't you just do the right thing?!?!

I purchased from ICEMAN a set of Gen 1 throttlebodies which he stated were in good condition. After taking excessively long to ship them (because he forgot), I finally received them and found that the #4 throttle was cracked from what appears to be a nitrous backfire. That is NOT "Good condition." This is useless in a boosted LSR application.

I called him out on his dishonesty, and he got butt-hurt that I impugned his integrity. He started going for every excuse in the book - I swapped throttles on him, UPS damaged them, he didn't know they were cracked, blah blah blah... I sent him a video showing all 4 throttles including his modified fuel rail and nitrous switch to prove that I didn't swap anything and he agree to take them back. 

Obviously, I'm not sending them back without getting my money back first. So after a few days of no money returned, I checked in with him. He stated that he filed a claim with UPS and was waiting on them to refund him.

I followed up with UPS, and they still have no claim filed for this package.

I tried to file a claim with Paypal, but since he asked to send money as friend/family, Paypal refuses to help. He's a liar and a scammer. So be careful if you think about buying anything from him. I also filed a request with the Admin to have him banned on the basis of fraud. 

Purchase with caution!

ADMIN:
ICEMAN account will be restricted if refund is not sent via PayPal by the end of the week.

Members, be careful of this seller, there is a pending unresolved issue.

turbo051k:
Damnit. This is NOT ok. Iceman needs to man up and make this right. ASAP.

ADMIN:
No response posted, account restricted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version