Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Low rpm bucking  (Read 5150 times)

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
Low rpm bucking
« on: May 08, 2016, 01:41:32 PM »
Gen 1 busa....
All stock except a kn filter.   Under 3000 rpm cruising in town I feel a slight bucking ..full throttle and above 3000 is fine. K&n filter ?

Offline LVBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Rider
Re: Low rpm bucking
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 05:58:43 AM »
Morning,

Don't think the filter is to blame.  Probably need to synch the throttles.  They get a little "jumpy" when they're off.  Get them tuned properly so all four throttles are flowing about the same, and she should quiet right down. 

Or, buy a mercury stick, and tune them yourself.  A lot of us have, and use them.  They work great.  "Butter" smooth.

Common symptom when they fall out of balance, and they will.  Normal maintenance. :tu:

A. 
Amsoil Synthetics / Race Ready Painted Inner Panels / Bagster Tank Protector & Tank Bags / Hump Mod / ZG Double Bubble / Mirror Spacers / +1/2" dogbones / EK ZZZ 530 / Michelin Pilot Road 5's / TL 1000R Pegs / EBC HH Pads / Corbin Saddles /

Offline TT

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:33:57 AM »
how many miles on the bike??   whats gonna throw the throttle boddies out of sync??    i have a bazillion miles on my 99 and never had to sync them, the only thing i can see if someone messed with them   i think u have a fuel related issue???
alcohol is the cause and solution to all my problem,s

it burn,s when i pee

tattoos and harley,s  both image enhancers

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 12:51:14 PM »
7000 miles on my bike....

Offline TT

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 10:54:50 PM »
7000 miles on my bike....
at 7k your throttle bodies dont need syncingshit the motors not even warmed up yet,    shit i have 152k and never had to sync is your fuel pump bolted to the back of the motor ifso u might have pluged screens in it
alcohol is the cause and solution to all my problem,s

it burn,s when i pee

tattoos and harley,s  both image enhancers