MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

Gen1 Busa "Lite"

(1/2) > >>

Landspeed Larry:
I bought it new 16 years ago and have been working on it off and on since. The bike weighs 419# with 4 gal. of gas. It is a street bike but has no headlight. (I don't ride after dark)  No rear brake as my right foot was injured in an accident. The AP Racing fronts are so good it isn't necessary. The S/A is a deboxed stocker and is about 9# lighter. Tested at 235 MPH by Steve at Loring. All bodywork, tank, wheels and airbox are full carbon.  Exhaust, hanger, hardware and axles (3) are titanium. Suspension is Ohlins front, Penske rear. Chain is a 520 (have run one for 12 years) And yes officer the H/L is on low beam  :)  I hope you like it.  LSL

Landspeed Larry:
More pics:

RansomT:
Nice.

Is the headlight just a sticker?

Landspeed Larry:
Piece of fiberglass molded to fit the opening then airbrushed.  Congrats again on your 244 Ransom.  LSL

RansomT:

--- Quote from: Landspeed Larry on June 02, 2016, 06:54:35 AM ---Piece of fiberglass molded to fit the opening then airbrushed.  Congrats again on your 244 Ransom.  LSL

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Wonder if there is any "light weight" headlights out there with at least a low beam.  The stock one is mighty heavy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version