Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: What happened to TURBO and FLASHING sections?  (Read 4818 times)

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
    • Ruthless Performance Motorsports
What happened to TURBO and FLASHING sections?
« on: February 27, 2020, 11:48:41 AM »
What happened to TURBO and FLASHING sections?

Those were literally the 2 best sections this board has and they have been removed?

What could possibly be the reason to remove YEARS of great information?
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline Nosgsx1300

• Mad Post Whore
  • RCC GT4088R WHOOOT
Re: What happened to TURBO and FLASHING sections?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »
I still see them    are you signed in?
RCC GT4088R
2011 Loring 204.88mph "naked"
2015 Loring 220.01743 MPH Faired in fifth gear

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 05:40:39 PM »
Could it be possible that you have accidentally collapsed the category?
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 08:00:18 PM »
Could it be possible that you have accidentally collapsed the category?

haha..... u already know what im gonna say.

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 01:00:55 PM »
It has been enough of an issue (half a dozen times in the past) to look at the actual interface of the site to determine if that could be the source of a problem. I would be interested to learn if any member feels there are better solutions, what they are, and why. Always open to discussions of any kind here, and this seems like a good time to take a fresh look at this with member input and suggestions. .

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 07:34:03 AM »
It has been enough of an issue (half a dozen times in the past) to look at the actual interface of the site to determine if that could be the source of a problem. I would be interested to learn if any member feels there are better solutions, what they are, and why. Always open to discussions of any kind here, and this seems like a good time to take a fresh look at this with member input and suggestions. .

I hear u man... but the problem with members expressing their opinions and actually responding is that.. it takes time out od their day, and for so long. like u say.... this place has remained the same.... they are in the habbit of just checking in..... and checking out... no posting..... nothing is new.. IF u BUILD IT... they will come.... guaranteed.... this is a great place..... just very little posting... 

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 11:11:11 AM »

I hear u man... but the problem with members expressing their opinions and actually responding is that.. it takes time out od their day, and for so long. like u say.... this place has remained the same.... they are in the habbit of just checking in..... and checking out... no posting..... nothing is new.. IF u BUILD IT... they will come.... guaranteed.... this is a great place..... just very little posting... 

No idea what you are saying man lol

Build what?

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 06:49:12 AM »

Build what?

the site... make folks want to post and keep checkin in

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
    • Ruthless Performance Motorsports
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2020, 11:43:30 AM »
Weird it's back up on my screen now.  That was strange. 

Anyway crisis over.....lol
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2020, 09:43:57 PM »

Build what?

maybe I should post up my FULL LED upgrade, everything is LED, dash lights, got an integrated tail unit, very bright and it has an integrated turn signals as well..the front signals are bullet style yellow LEDs on chrome and very very bright yellow..

then I got smoked LED mirrors glow yellow when activated and the rear signals are BMW1000RR signals, nice and compact but uber bright

and the headlights, WOW, super duper bright LED's, WAY brighter than hallogen and there is no ballast, the kit came with everything specifically for a busa plug n play hi and lo, I went with the bright white..  man alive when the high beam is on... WHOA!