GENERAL > BIKE TALK

Checking Up On You Bums!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ali123:

--- Quote from: Red on February 11, 2021, 03:45:42 PM --- 

Been a few years since you had a stock arm on that Gen 2 Hayabusa *

--- End quote ---
Does that thing have heated grips on it?

Red:

--- Quote from: Ali123 on February 13, 2021, 05:02:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Red on February 11, 2021, 03:45:42 PM --- 

Been a few years since you had a stock arm on that Gen 2 Hayabusa *

--- End quote ---

Does that thing have
heated grips on it ?

--- End quote ---

Bruce Bohannon:
YIKES!  Haven't signed on this site for months - maybe over a year?  Barely found my password.  Only rode my 08 Busa last year.  Have other bikes that are wasting away due to neglect. 

ANY organized rides starting to be planned in Midwest USA for 2021?   

Falcon-A:

--- Quote from: piratediverjefff on February 11, 2021, 06:52:31 PM ---Hi guys,

Shit Red,I didn't think you were still around,last time I talked to you I thought you were moving to Michigan?Come on over and see my new rifle,it's a beast.Sold the CRF450R to finance one of the new NightForce scopes,with the rings they're $3300 a pop!

Good to see you're still holding down the fort over here Falcon-A,these guys need lookin' after. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Yeah been in and out, mostly out. The board has been dead for awhile. Hopefully this Gen III will wake up the board again?
 Got myself a few new bang sticks myself. Stocking up on a**o is more important to me!
 I wonder when the shit will hit the fan..No way this current mess will stand. I think once the lawsuits are exhausted, and all options dry up, it will be a military takeover. Because something has to happen!

piratediverjefff:
Too much one finger typing to respond to all you old bastids,but glad to see you're all still around. :tu:

:uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version