MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

Yag's turbo busa

(1/11) > >>

YAG:
Well, I am in the middle of building my turbo busa, thought I would share with everyone here and introduce myself.  It's a velocity stage 2 system with ball bearing turbo and water injection, and I will be running it on a stock motor with spacers until I can afford pistons and rods next winter.  Here is a link to the simple little page I have with a few pics.

My turbo busa build... in progress

It's nothing special, but it's my baby, and I am having a lot of fun working on it and getting everything together.  BIG thanks to Hank for lending me a few tools to get the job done.

ScottinGA:
Nice pictorial....keep us posted!  

cbriggs3:
Nice job Yag!

Is this your first Busa motor you pulled apart?  How easy was it for you?

Chris

YAG:
Yep, first  busa motor for me.  It has been a piece of cake actually... I am ready to put it back together when my damn gaskets finally show up.  Something got messed with the shipping on them, and I don't have the parts I need to put the top end together yet.  Hopefully things will arrive today and I can get the motor back together and ready to degree the cams.

cbriggs3:

quote:Originally posted by yagmaster:
Yep, first  busa motor for me.  It has been a piece of cake actually... I am ready to put it back together when my damn gaskets finally show up.  Something got messed with the shipping on them, and I don't have the parts I need to put the top end together yet.  Hopefully things will arrive today and I can get the motor back together and ready to degree the cams.
--- End quote ---
Since I live so close to the Kaotic one, I probably will just have him build up my motor when I am ready.  Just seeing what it would be like if I did it myself.  Keep us updated, you may change my mind.  What are you doing to it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version